PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Books

Keeponsmiling
01-26-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm new at all of this so I apologize for the silly question. Where do you get those autograph books for the kids? This is my sons 1st trip to Disney World and he is on a mision to get autographs. I have a character dinner already planned at Chef Mickey's the night we arrive so I need to get him a book asap.

Piper
01-26-2008, 03:25 PM
You can get them at your hotel, most of the shops, The Disney Store, Ebay, or you can make them yourself out of 5x8 cards.

Sharron379
01-26-2008, 03:34 PM
I also have a question about the autograph books. What kind of pin should we bring for the characters to use? I heard a permanent clickable marker but doesnt that bleed to the other pages.

On the Autograph book. We are also doing Chef Mickey our first night in WDW. Our gift shop in the CTP sales them and also I am ordering a basket from be Betsy with mouse ears, autograph book and plush toy. To suprise my boys with.

Sharron
WDW CTP March 2-8, 2008

Sehsun
01-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Sharron,

A Sharpie or a thick Crayola marker is great (or anything similar to those). Regular pens are fine too, just as long as they are not too short because characters have bigger hands than humans. :)

The gift basket sounds like a cute surprise! Hope you have a great time!

ortegah
01-28-2008, 01:11 PM
I made my own for the kids. We went to A.C. Moore and got little scrapbook type books and put puffy stickers on the outside spelling my girls names. They loved them. Here's a pic of my girls with Jordan holding hers up:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1037/666960038_dd3bc35c21.jpg

Mkrop
01-28-2008, 01:42 PM
You can also get thick pens, regular blue ink pens but thick, with the autograph books. We got ours at the Contemporary. Then one of our pens did explode when we were at MGM and I just took it to one of the vendors selling more pens (near AL's Toy Barn) and they replaced it for free.

Not so Dumbo
01-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Remember that if a permanent marker get on the character's costume it is hard for them to get it out.