PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Tax deals

Banana magic
01-21-2008, 10:24 AM
I ran in Costco last night 10 minutes before closing to grab something for dinner and saw a bunch of people buying Turbo Tax. I then realized that I missed the expiration for their $15 off coupon which ended yesterday. :headache: So now I have to find somewhere else to get this, especially since DH keeps reminding me we have to work on taxes soon! :confused3 Does anyone know of any good deals on Turbo Tax? I am looking and all prices seem to be around $40.

caa1277
01-21-2008, 10:34 AM
I filed my taxes for free with turbo tax. Don't know your situation, but you can always try and see if you could file free as well. I was able to do both federal and state for free by the way.

Don't know if I can post this website or not, but here it is anyway:

www.taxfreedom.com

They have a short questionnaire to see if your eligible for free filing!

T. Lynn
01-21-2008, 10:47 AM
If you are a state farm customer you can file for free with turbo tax as well. Just log onto their website, register your policies with them and a link will be on the left side.

Banana magic
01-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the great options, unfortunately I don't qualify for either. I think I am committed to buying this retail somewhere.:confused3

caa1277
01-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Go to Turbo Taxes website....you can file your taxes there possibly for free without certain qualifications.

roadtripper
01-21-2008, 11:46 AM
If you have investments, I know that Fidelity and American Funds both offer deals through their websites for the online version. I think Scottrade did last year, too. HTH