PDA

View Full Version : October 08

indians3452
01-20-2008, 03:26 PM
My first trip with my wife. I have been 6 times but she has not gone. What a shame right? Well its going to change. I'm sooo excited. I cant wait. She is somewhat excited but thats because she dose not know what it is like being at Disney. That it really is the best place on earth. No doubts about it. Also this is my first trip I am planing have gone all the other times with the family. So i can use all the help i can get about tips on getting the best reservations. Thanks :):):):):) CANT WAIT.!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!:banana: :banana:

sanapp
01-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Have you chosen a place to stay yet (on site or off)? That would be the first decision to make. How long are you going?

indians3452
01-20-2008, 05:55 PM
First part of the trip in a timeshare my aunt owns. The last 3 days at the french quaters. We arrive on 10/12 and leave 10/20. We are driving down, my family always did so we are too. so technally we are leaving 10/11 and then leaving disney 10/20 and getting home 10/21.

sanapp
01-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Which timeshare are you staying at? There are so many in that area. This year 10/25-11/08 I am staying at Orange Lake Country Club, but last year in October I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on I Drive. This year we have a 3 bedroom townhouse, so I am really looking forward to that. Are you going to be doing the Dining Plan while staying in Disney? You will have to start booking your ADR (Advanced Dining Reservations) 180 days from the date you want the reservation. For the days that you are on site you can make the reservation for the three days from 180 days of check in. I believe that is how it works. I assume that since you are staying off site for the majority of the vacation you are planning on renting a car. Are you just doing Disney or are you going to do Universal and Sea World as well? When I went down last year I was with a friend and we only did Universal and Islands of Adventure and one day at Typhoon Lagoon. They year before we did Epcot and Sea World. This year it will be all of Disney and Sea World. You must be going during the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, so you should look on the boards so you can plan for that. I am having a hard time deciding whether or not to do a fantasmic dinner package or not, but I am leaning away from it right now. Well happy planning and update us on how you are doing.

danny1649
01-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Are magical:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes