PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Organizers ??

spima3
01-20-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm trying to use more coupons but am rapidly becoming overwhelmed with them; they are not organized well and I often don't have them on me because they are in a big box at home.
I'm looking for an organizer that is like an address book? Small enough for the purse, with pocket disignations. A friend has one but she got it at a discount store ages ago. I found one on amazon for about $11.00 but wonder if there is a store you can purchase these. I don't want to have to drive around wasting gas for something like this. Any help or suggestions?
TIA, lori

mrsklamc
01-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I got mine for a couple bucks at wal-mart, and I know I have read here that people have gotten them at dollar tree. Good luck!

npmommie
01-20-2008, 01:50 PM
I had one I found at walmart for a couple dollars. i used it so much it fell apart though! lol
now i have envelopes with different categories, so i have to remember to check them before i go out, sometimes i forget.

MK2thcleaner
01-20-2008, 02:33 PM
They have little plastic ones on the Target Dollar Spot. I just saw them a few days ago. Good luck!:wizard:

LadyyRedd
01-20-2008, 04:31 PM
I use a small plastic rubbermaid container and the A-Z file cards and sort my coupons 100% alphabetically by brand name so that I can put my fingers on a coupon in seconds.

Kimya

pubugg
01-23-2008, 07:34 PM
I buy mine at the dollar store. They are some type of paper product, and have dividers for categories. I move the coupons that are expiring that month (by category) up to the front. Holder also has a rubber bandy type of thing to hold it together. Figure at that price, even if it only lasts 6 months I'm good. I find the plasticy ones to crack. I have liked the fabric ones with velcro, but you can only get them so full before the velcro doesn't hold anymore and coupons go flying all over the store in a flurry (sadly, personal experience taught me that lesson:lmao: )

For coupons expiring, there is a website where you can learn details of how to ship them to military bases - they can use them for an additional 6 months beyond their expiration date (sorry though, don't remember the site)