PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars Online??

mom2prince&princess
01-20-2008, 08:30 AM
The two disney stores that are near me only have princess disney dollars. They never have any for boys. Is there a website that sells disney dollars?

:) Thanks!

micki7337
01-20-2008, 08:34 AM
i have no seen dollars online but have seen the new gift cards

WillCAD
01-20-2008, 09:01 AM
There is no web site that sells Disney Dollars. You can call WDW Mail Order - (407) 363-6200 to order them by phone, but I douybt that you could specify which design you want.

In Series 2007 there were only two designs of Disney Dollars printed - the Princess series of $1, $5, and $10 notes, designed to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Disney Dollars themselves, and a trio of $1 notes, each of which commemorates one of the 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I have not heard from ANYONE who has seen the Pirates dollars oustide of the Disney parks (DLR and WDW). They have not been available at any of my local Disney Stores, which continue to stock only the Princess series.

I have not yet heard whether there will be any new designs released in 2008; my gut feeling is that, if there are, they will probably go on sale on May 5, which is the anniversary date of the first Disney Dollar release back in 1987, and was also the date of release last year of the Princess designs.