PDA

View Full Version : Play for 6, Pay for 4!

dizcrazy
01-20-2008, 07:28 AM
has anyone seen this offer? It was listed in the Phila. Inquirer, Liberty Travel advertising. I did a search and I was able to find it listed on the Liberty Travel website. Valid until travel date 3/31 (there are probable also blackout date)

Hope this helps someone!

scanmom
01-20-2008, 07:35 AM
I know they had a deal like this a couple of years ago. If they are offering it again I would sure like to know about it!!:wizard:

dizcrazy
01-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Updated to include the text fo rhtis offer - I noticed it lists for Pop and for POR.

here is the ad for the POP Offer:

DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT
5 NTS FROM $669
Play for 6, Pay for 4! Get ready for a nostalgic journey at DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT through decades gone by with the fabulous 50's to the whimsical 90's. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8-track tapes, to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes, and catch phrases that defined the 20th century surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger-than-life 'time capsule' of pop culture that will take you on a trip down memory lane. Book by 02/08/2008

Valid for Travel: 01/14/2008-03/31/2008

harleyquinn
01-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Updated to include the text fo rhtis offer - I noticed it lists for Pop and for POR.

here is the ad for the POP Offer:

DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT
5 NTS FROM $669
Play for 6, Pay for 4! Get ready for a nostalgic journey at DISNEY'S POP CENTURY RESORT through decades gone by with the fabulous 50's to the whimsical 90's. From jukeboxes, bowling pins and 8-track tapes, to laptops and cell phones, the memorabilia, crazes, and catch phrases that defined the 20th century surround you at this resort. Each building is a larger-than-life 'time capsule' of pop culture that will take you on a trip down memory lane. Book by 02/08/2008

Valid for Travel: 01/14/2008-03/31/2008

Huh...I wonder what that includes. Maybe you'd have better luck on the codes/rates board under the Resorts board?

petchie
01-20-2008, 11:17 AM
4-Day Disney Magic Your Way Base Ticket Plus 2 days FREE,

Is about $5 savings. HATE when they do this. Make it seem liek its a killer deal when it isn't

PACKAGE INCLUDES
Round-trip air
Accommodations at a Walt Disney World(r) Resort Hotel
Disney's Magical Express service-complimentary airport transfers + luggage delivery, 4-Day Disney Magic Your Way Base Ticket Plus 2 days FREE, which includes admission into any one of the four Walt Disney World(r) Theme Parks for each day of your ticket