PDA

View Full Version : Anyone booked Disney vacation through AA?

snomofinn
01-18-2008, 02:43 PM
We usually book our Disney Vacation through Disney Travel. This year I could save $600.00 if I book through American Airlines Vacations. I have used American Airlines many times during our travels, but never book a vacation through them, I was wondering if anyone had any experiences? Thanks!

PrincessTiff
01-18-2008, 03:02 PM
We've used them for the past several years. The only problem we encountered was this past year. They failed to notify Disney, apparently, as when we called to make our room request one week prior to our arrival we were told that our reservation was not in the system.:confused3 AAVacations finally sent in our reservations the day before we arrived.:rolleyes: Of course, this messed up the entire ME deal as well.

Other than this most recent trip, we've loved using them.

snomofinn
01-18-2008, 03:11 PM
Last year even booking through Disney CBR didnt have our reservation until a week before we got there. I one of these sticklers, I call and keep calling to make sure every reservation is checked and double checked including are ADR. I would be a bit upset if it wasnt sent through until the day before you got there! :eek: Do you book online or call and talk to someone at American?

ceecee
01-18-2008, 05:10 PM
They have always quoted us a lot higher than if I make the reservations myself. I have used AAA for a room discount in the past, but the packages Disney have offered have been less than AAA.