PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana Birthday Party Ideas?

MinnieMom
01-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Anyone recently have a HM party or have some ideas on how to do it inexpensively? I am renting out dd's dance studio for the party - @ $25/hr. I thought that was really good! I need ideas for games, snacks, activities, party favors, etc.

I'd love to hear your ideas! Thanks!

bellebuzzandpooh
01-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh how fun!!

How about karoake to HM songs?

Guitar shaped cookies or cupcakes?

Necklaces made with guitar pic pendants as party favors?

letfuller
01-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Those are some great ideas! I, too, am am in the midst of planning a Hannah Montana party. I thought of a Miley/Hannah Montana trivia questions game. I don't know much about her EXCEPT that she is the rage with young girls!!

MinnieMom
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Those are good ideas! The kids would love karaoke and some trivia questions would be a great ice breaker for the beginning of the party!

Keep the ideas coming!!

glitzybabes
01-18-2008, 05:27 PM
You could buy a Hannah Montana Standup to take pictures with. Here is a link for some on ebay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=hannah+montana+standup&category0=

mamalle
01-18-2008, 06:18 PM
we are having dd's party in a few weeks and its a HM sleepover party. Im putting on the HM movies, music and HM DVD game for the girls. I bought the inflatable microphones for them to sing with and we are doing musical chairs. Other than that we do have a life size cardboard pic of HM that I will take a pic of the girls with and thats about it besides nailpolish.

denisenh
01-18-2008, 07:24 PM
I don 't think that this is what you are looking for but in case it helps, I've used this company before and it was great....

http://www.celebrateexpress.com/celebration/pages/products/Product_BD.aspx?N=4294967206&TabID=4294967232&SKU=E2271

tiggger1
01-18-2008, 09:09 PM
our local walmart had an endcap with a million different Hannah montana makeup. there was lipgloss and eyeshadow in tiny guitar cases. they also had tatoos and nail polish. I picked some up as bribary for my dd4

loveabargin
01-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Have a "Dance Off" to HM songs...everyone dancing at the same time, that way no one gets embarassed.

HM loves clothes and shoes...what about a match the Hannah shoes game....get a bunch of high heels, boots, etc. put them in a duffle bag, go around and let everyone pick one out. Have them go around and find their "match"...good way to get everyone to talk and mingle.

Do a "dance off" the HM song...make a little trophy for the winner.

Have a HM wig with things like boas, sunglasses, etc and take snapshots. Have some pre-cut mats ready for them to decorate with stick-on gems, glitter glue, etc. as a souvenier.