PDA

View Full Version : Wii as a Digital Picture Frame!

LIFERBABE
01-18-2008, 11:57 AM
wanted to chime in that we love our Wii!!

I finally logged onto Wii online (extremely easy) and I really like the photo channel.

It is better than having a digital picture frame, and cheaper!

We have a 42" LCD TV and my ds put some mp3 files on my SD card from the digital camera. Put the card in the Wii, selected the song and instant Disney vacation slideshow on a 42" screen.

I think we need another Wii because I could look at slideshows of our trips all day.

Considering the larger Digital Frames are hundreds of dollars, this is a really great feature the Wii has.

Schachteles
01-18-2008, 12:14 PM
THANKS for that tip...not that I didn't already love my Wii...but that is awesome!!

harleyquinn
01-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Yep, I little known option that can be very cool and might get some new features soon.

maggiew
01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Cool! I didn't know that. I am going to have to try it out!

Maggie

budbeerlady
01-18-2008, 12:59 PM
Yes, now I already own the digital frame I wanted. Helps me justify the Wii purchase even more. (That and the fact our family has played it almost everynight! You can really bond over wii bowling or golf!)

dzorn
01-18-2008, 02:41 PM
DD love the fun option for the pictures. Especially putting sparkles allover.

Denise in MI

LIFERBABE
01-18-2008, 11:20 PM
DD love the fun option for the pictures. Especially putting sparkles allover.

Denise in MI

I like all the fun options too. You can doodle, make your photo into a puzzle and put it back together again. Draw mustaches on people:goodvibes

My DS is 10 and he was able to download the music onto the SD card that had my photos on it.

Will the photo channel work if you are not online? I want to take it to our family reunion.

Stitch's O'hana
01-18-2008, 11:35 PM
I did not know, that you could do that! That is sooooooooo cool! I don't have a Wii yet, I am still on a mission to get one! I hope soon that I will be able to find one!