PDA

View Full Version : Discount Coupons for Legoland

jessica52877
01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
We are planning a trip to So Cal in May and I was wondering where if any I could find discount tickets to legoland (or the SD zoo). I am thinking I saw one a few years ago in the Entertainment book or I know my son got sent one last year for a free kids admission from lego, but I am not sure how we got it. Any ideas. Thanks!

LuckyMamaInDE
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Check mousesavers.com. I know there are links in the Disneyland section re tickets for SoCal attractions because I look every once in a while.

Legoland is an awesome place. We were there for a day in summer 2004. Ds14 still talks about how it was the most perfect day ever :)

jjenniboo
01-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Have you tried the website www.gosandiegocard.com ? My husband, DD5, and myself went to san diego last March. You buy a card for each person for the number of days you're going to use the card (3, 5, and 7 days is I think is what they offer but not sure) and you can use the card in as many places as you want in that number of days. We went to the SD zoo, wild animal park, legoland, a whale watching excursion, a bus ride into mexico, the birch aquarium, and a bunch of museums. We saved alot of money with the card. It will come with a list of things it offers. The only thing is some things need to be scheduled like the mexico tour and whale watching and the card starts on the first day you use it so you need to plan accordingly. But, beyond that it was awesome. If anything the website might give you some ideas. Hope this helps.

Off2Nvrlnd
01-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Have you tried Craigslist.org? People are always selling tickets there. You can usually find tickets for the Zoo also. Most of the time it's annual pass holders who don't need the tickets so they sell them at a discounted rate. I think Burger King offers the coupons you mentioned, but they offer them seasonally. I think there are more discounts and coupons offered after February.

mousemomof2
01-17-2008, 09:19 PM
We are planning a trip to So Cal in May and I was wondering where if any I could find discount tickets to legoland (or the SD zoo). I am thinking I saw one a few years ago in the Entertainment book or I know my son got sent one last year for a free kids admission from lego, but I am not sure how we got it. Any ideas. Thanks!

I have one in my Entertainment book if you would like it. It is for $7 off general admission for up to 6 people. Let me know. I could mail it to you.

Carolyn

bumbershoot
01-17-2008, 09:28 PM
I just read about this, it's incredible.

Go to Lego.com, and join the Brickmaster's club. Here. (http://club1.lego.com/en-us/Brickmaster/default.aspx)

Not only do you get Lego sets mailed to you through the year and a magazine, but you get a free admission to Legoland. $39.99.

The person I learned about it from just has each member of his family join it. :)

jessica52877
01-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions! I am going to check out the website for san diego. I had thought about the brickmasters (DS would love it anyways) but was wondering if they only sent the tickets out at certain times. Do you know if it is for kids admission only?

Mousemomof2 sent you a PM.

jessica52877
01-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I actually read the info on brickmaster more detailed, I see it says general admission. Thanks!