PDA

View Full Version : Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

PooohBear
01-17-2008, 09:59 AM
I am going December 11-16 and staying at the Poly with a couple of DIS friends :banana: I have never stayed there before and am really looking forward to it ! I'm also looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations again, our family trips used to always be this time of year, but unfortunately, my kids don't really have an interest in going anymore, I just don't know where I went wrong :sad2:
Has anyone been to Mousefest ? I noticed it's going on when we'll be there

MUFFYCAT
01-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Can't think of a nicer present then Disney at Christmas time. :goodvibes
I'm ready to go now! :yay: :yay:

IMGONNABE40!
01-17-2008, 02:31 PM
What a coincidence! I am going to be at the Poly for those days with some DIS friends as well! :laughing:

What is MouseFest? :confused:

IMGONNABE40!
01-17-2008, 02:35 PM
I saw elsewhere on the boards that Pop Warner will be 12/7-12/13 this year. I guess the impact is felt most over at the All Stars. It was mentioned that they usually rent out MGM on the Friday, so we should keep that in mind for Osbourne Lights. I guess that would be 12/12.

Missy1961
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Me too! I'm going to be there too! This will be my second trip to the Poly, you will love it. And if MK is your favorite park (it's mine), you'll be there everyday.

Maybe we should meet at the Tambu lounge for drinks some night? :drinking1

Missy1961
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
I saw elsewhere on the boards that Pop Warner will be 12/7-12/13 this year. I guess the impact is felt most over at the All Stars. It was mentioned that they usually rent out MGM on the Friday, so we should keep that in mind for Osbourne Lights. I guess that would be 12/12.

good thing we'll be at the Poly.

I'm not much of a fan of Disney Studios (new name, don't forget). But I did hope to see the lights.

IMGONNABE40!
01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
How about some Poly pics?

The Kona signs (great coffee!)

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cc33b3127cceb1996da52a8a00000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

IMGONNABE40!
01-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Me too! I'm going to be there too! This will be my second trip to the Poly, you will love it. And if MK is your favorite park (it's mine), you'll be there everyday.

How about every night!! :banana:

good thing we'll be at the Poly.

I'm not much of a fan of Disney Studios (new name, don't forget). But I did hope to see the lights.

I want to see the lights, and RnR is one of my favorite rides. I will have to ride that a bunch too.

Missy1961
01-17-2008, 05:33 PM
nice pictures!

and good night!

PooohBear
01-17-2008, 07:25 PM

We'll definitely have to check their schedule so we don't end up at the parks on the same day ! I have to admit though, I have been to DW when Pop warner was there and never even knew until I got back :confused3

OOhh I want a lapu-lapu !!! :drinking1 or 2 or 3 :rolleyes1

PooohBear
01-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Nice pics !! I think we need more :yay:

IMGONNABE40!
01-17-2008, 08:11 PM
Nice pics !! I think we need more :yay:

Okay...you asked for it!

I am trying to figure out how to shrink this to put in my sig:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cc33b3127cceb1996ae3eb6700000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

PooohBear
01-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Nice pics !! :goodvibes I have been over on the resort board looking at poly pics, here is a beautiful one of the lobby taken by J.C.&ALI'SMOM, she takes awesome pics !

http://i1.tinypic.com/878mh3o.jpg

MUFFYCAT
01-17-2008, 11:01 PM
I love the Poly pic thread. :goodvibes
She does take awesome pictures. :thumbsup2
None of mine are anything like hers.

MUFFYCAT
01-17-2008, 11:04 PM
We'll definitely have to check their schedule so we don't end up at the parks on the same day ! I have to admit though, I have been to DW when Pop warner was there and never even knew until I got back :confused3

OOhh I want a lapu-lapu !!! :drinking1 or 2 or 3 :rolleyes1

You know what days were going where. It's the same thing each trip. :rotfl:
MK
MGM
EPCOT
AK

Nice pictures Christine! :thumbsup2

TDC Nala
01-17-2008, 11:58 PM
Holy crap, now you're soliciting for MORE people to go?

Shall I pretend I don't know y'all, I won't be at the Polynesian. Did you know that if you go up to the Tambu lounge and ask them for some bread pudding from Ohana they will sell it to you for 5 bucks? With ice cream and banana caramel sauce? I had some on Saturday and watched the Packers game.

I went to Mousefest before it was Mousefest. Too bad I can't have my signature meet at Mousefest anymore.

Missy1961
01-18-2008, 08:46 AM

Shall I pretend I don't know y'all, I won't be at the Polynesian. Did you know that if you go up to the Tambu lounge and ask them for some bread pudding from Ohana they will sell it to you for 5 bucks? With ice cream and banana caramel sauce? I had some on Saturday and watched the Packers game.

I went to Mousefest before it was Mousefest. Too bad I can't have my signature meet at Mousefest anymore.

You can pretend you don't know us, but we will jump up & down and yell your name! :rotfl:

And I did not know that about the bread pudding. We'll have to get some.

PooohBear
01-18-2008, 09:52 AM
You know what days were going where. It's the same thing each trip. :rotfl:
MK
MGM
EPCOT
AK

Nice pictures Christine! :thumbsup2

Hey you never know, we might want to change it up :rotfl:

Who's soliciting :confused3 we just want to talk about the trip and wonder who else will be there !! I would also like to know about Mousefest, what is it and if you're a mousefest person, are we allowed to grope Mickey :yay:

Go ahead and try to pretend you don't know us, like Missy said, we'll jump up and down, scream your name and stalk you too :banana:

PooohBear
01-18-2008, 09:54 AM
You can pretend you don't know us, but we will jump up & down and yell your name! :rotfl:

And I did not know that about the bread pudding. We'll have to get some.

Yeah that's good to know, I love that stuff and will definitely be ordering it, heck I might skip dinner and just eat bread pudding :banana:

MUFFYCAT
01-18-2008, 09:59 AM

So you don't want to have champagne shots with us? :confused3

You can run but you can't hide from us. :rolleyes1

Missy1961
01-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Yeah that's good to know, I love that stuff and will definitely be ordering it, heck I might skip dinner and just eat bread pudding :banana:

that's what a vacation should be--eating dessert & skipping dinner! :cool1:

IMGONNABE40!
01-18-2008, 01:40 PM

Don't forget the drinks!

MUFFYCAT
01-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Don't forget the drinks!

and the shopping....

IMGONNABE40!
01-18-2008, 02:16 PM

Let's have some right now!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/260892173_cdea677812_m.jpg

MUFFYCAT
01-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Let's have some right now!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/260892173_cdea677812_m.jpg

You don't know how good that looks!
I got a Polynesian e-mail with updates and it says they are replacing it. :guilty:

Some pineapple bread has been introduced and the bread pudding will be going away and replaced with the old Pineapple and caramel sauce

Debs will have the updates.

TDC Nala
01-18-2008, 06:47 PM
I'll believe that when it actually happens. I see so much about "it's going, no, it's staying, no, they're going to have both."

That's great bread pudding though, it better not disappear before I can have another bowl and a zombie to go with it.

want to have an Ohana dinner? I can schlep over from the WL for that and you guys can yell and wave at me.

I had my own meet at Mousefest. Right now I am not sure I can do it anymore. But if I work out a way to do it, everybody's invited. Prizes are involved you know.

PooohBear
01-20-2008, 12:42 PM
So you don't want to have champagne shots with us? :confused3

You can run but you can't hide from us. :rolleyes1

:rotfl: I love me some champagne shots !!! :banana:

Don't forget the drinks!

and the shopping....

You guys are right !! that's what vacations are all about :yay: please tell me they will still have the bread pudding in November, I want that SO bad !!!!

I'll believe that when it actually happens. I see so much about "it's going, no, it's staying, no, they're going to have both."

That's great bread pudding though, it better not disappear before I can have another bowl and a zombie to go with it.

want to have an Ohana dinner? I can schlep over from the WL for that and you guys can yell and wave at me.

I had my own meet at Mousefest. Right now I am not sure I can do it anymore. But if I work out a way to do it, everybody's invited. Prizes are involved you know.

PRIZES !?!? :hyper: so is Mousefest just a bunch of mini meets with different groups then ??

I wouldn't mind an Ohana dinner if they have the bread pudding ! i'm not making too many ressies, just a CP breakfast to get into MK early and maybe a couple of late lunches or something, I'm trying to go on the cheap side ! I also want to do MVMCP, that one is worth the ticket price to me :yay: are you doing the party ?

PooohBear
01-20-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh, I keep forgetting to ask you Catherine, what was your signature meet ???

MUFFYCAT
01-21-2008, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't mind an Ohana dinner if they have the bread pudding ! i'm not making too many ressies, just a CP breakfast to get into MK early and maybe a couple of late lunches or something, I'm trying to go on the cheap side ! I also want to do MVMCP, that one is worth the ticket price to me :yay: are you doing the party ?

Woo! The MVMCP looks so nice. I want to see the snow fall on Main Street. :goodvibes

One year we ate all late lunches. They were inserting the dinner menu sheet at Cinderella Castle with prices that were 2 times the lunch price! :eek:

Missy1961
01-21-2008, 08:35 AM
The Christmas party might be a good idea.....:santa:

IMGONNABE40!
01-21-2008, 09:25 AM
I am not really into the parties so much...but I want to do that one. They turn the lights on the Castle during the party, and that I want to see!

Do they do a special holiday spectro for the party?

IMGONNABE40!
01-21-2008, 09:32 AM
:

That is my plan as well! However, I noticed that last year the Harlem Gospel Choir was there for most of the month of December and I got to thinking, if they do the Gospel Brunch at HOB I may have to look into getting a ticket for that...

PooohBear
01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Woo! The MVMCP looks so nice. I want to see the snow fall on Main Street. :goodvibes

One year we ate all late lunches. They were inserting the dinner menu sheet at Cinderella Castle with prices that were 2 times the lunch price! :eek:

The Christmas party might be a good idea.....:santa:

I like the late lunch idea ! especially because we won't be on the dining plan, we can grab something for breakfast like a muffin or whatever and then have a big lunch :banana:

The Christmas party is a MUST do, omg I love it !!! the whole atmosphere is festive and when it snows on main street :goodvibes we have to get a seat early :yay:

I am not really into the parties so much...but I want to do that one. They turn the lights on the Castle during the party, and that I want to see!

Do they do a special holiday spectro for the party?

I have never seen a holiday spectro parade, I've only seen the special christmas parade, so I don't know ?? it's been quite a few years since i've been at Christmas

That is my plan as well! However, I noticed that last year the Harlem Gospel Choir was there for most of the month of December and I got to thinking, if they do the Gospel Brunch at HOB I may have to look into getting a ticket for that...

Well I hope they have that for you then ! :wizard:

belle&sebastiansmom
01-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi Everyone! We're making our next trip December 4 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

I saw this thread and hope that we can all share information and tips about going at this time.

We went for Christmas in 2006 and can't wait to go back! Every year there are so many new things happening and I'm excited to hear what may be going on this year!

:santa:

TDC Nala
01-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I've done MVMCP twice and I won't be doing it again. I'll be at the AC. Indoors. I think twice is my limit for the parties.

But I think they just do the regular Spectro and have special fireworks.

I hosted Spaceship Earth Roulette. You get a bunch of people to ride SSE and they have to guess which scene I will be sitting opposite when it stops. (In case it didn't stop, there was a "did not stop" option, kind of like zero on the roulette wheel.)

Now, there are no scenes on the entire descent, so I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Everyone! We're making our next trip December 4 and staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

I saw this thread and hope that we can all share information and tips about going at this time.

We went for Christmas in 2006 and can't wait to go back! Every year there are so many new things happening and I'm excited to hear what may be going on this year!

:santa:

Hi B&S mom !! we were going to stay at the Wilderness Lodge too until those 40% off codes came out, then we switched to the Poly ! I know the trip is like 11 months away, but i'm excited and want to talk about it :rotfl2: this will be a great place to post any info we find out along the way !

I've done MVMCP twice and I won't be doing it again. I'll be at the AC. Indoors. I think twice is my limit for the parties.

But I think they just do the regular Spectro and have special fireworks.

I hosted Spaceship Earth Roulette. You get a bunch of people to ride SSE and they have to guess which scene I will be sitting opposite when it stops. (In case it didn't stop, there was a "did not stop" option, kind of like zero on the roulette wheel.)

Now, there are no scenes on the entire descent, so I don't know if I'll be able to do it again.

Damn that sounds like it was fun !!! :banana:

So there is no special parade anymore for MVMCP ??? :confused3 I am going no matter what, so if you change your mind, let us know !!

Do you know when they start posting info on the 2008 Mousefest activities ?? my kids will totally disown me when they find out I'm interested in maybe doing some mousefest stuff :rotfl2:

Tiggergrams1
01-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Hey Gals I see your all coming to the world in Dec. and maybe going to do mousefest. That will be great hopefuly I can spend some time with you all to and I'm thinking about doing a meet for mousefest this year to. The parade for the party is different from the regular pardes and the fireworks are spectacular. We love going to the parties in fact were going to the P&PP in Feb. I'm so excited about that to. Well anyways I'll be watching to see what all your planning and hopefully I can join you for some of it.

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Hey Gals I see your all coming to the world in Dec. and maybe going to do mousefest. That will be great hopefuly I can spend some time with you all to and I'm thinking about doing a meet for mousefest this year to. The parade for the party is different from the regular pardes and the fireworks are spectacular. We love going to the parties in fact were going to the P&PP in Feb. I'm so excited about that to. Well anyways I'll be watching to see what all your planning and hopefully I can join you for some of it.

Hiya Barb !! keep checking in here, we would love to meet up with you again :banana: I don't know much about Mousefest, but since we'll be there during it, we'll be sure to see if anything interesting is going on

How is your job going, do you still love it ? and let us know how the P&P party is !!! :yay:

IMGONNABE40!
01-22-2008, 10:53 AM
Its freezing here! I will have to visit this thread to keep warm.

Any Poly pictures for today?

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Its freezing here! I will have to visit this thread to keep warm.

Any Poly pictures for today?

Ask and you shall receive !!!!

This is another beauty taken by J.C.&ALI'SMOM

http://i29.tinypic.com/65bjwo.jpg

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Mmmmm drinks anyone ?? :confused3

This was taken by cloudless nights ! Joanne, do these glasses look familiar :rotfl2:

http://i28.tinypic.com/33mbfar.jpg

MUFFYCAT
01-22-2008, 12:02 PM

Hi Barb! How are you? Sorry we didn't catch up with you in November.
Hope to see you in December! :yay: :yay:

Mmmmm drinks anyone ?? :confused3

This was taken by cloudless nights ! Joanne, do these glasses look familiar :rotfl2:

You know, they vaguely look familiar. :scratchin

TDC Nala
01-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi B&S mom !! we were going to stay at the Wilderness Lodge too until those 40% off codes came out, then we switched to the Poly ! I know the trip is like 11 months away, but i'm excited and want to talk about it :rotfl2: this will be a great place to post any info we find out along the way !

Damn that sounds like it was fun !!! :banana:

So there is no special parade anymore for MVMCP ??? :confused3 I am going no matter what, so if you change your mind, let us know !!

Do you know when they start posting info on the 2008 Mousefest activities ?? my kids will totally disown me when they find out I'm interested in maybe doing some mousefest stuff :rotfl2:

There's a special Christmas parade. But it's not a light parade like Spectro. Just big dancing reindeer with their tongues hanging out.

I am pretty sure they also Spectro, don't know if they do it before they close the park for the party or not. Or they may not run it at all on party nights. I think the last party I went to was in '04.

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM
There's a special Christmas parade. But it's not a light parade like Spectro. Just big dancing reindeer with their tongues hanging out.

I am pretty sure they also Spectro, don't know if they do it before they close the park for the party or not. Or they may not run it at all on party nights. I think the last party I went to was in '04.

ooohhh big reindeer with tongues hanging out, sounds kinky, i'm going for sure now :rotfl: I hope to catch spectro on a non party night, I missed it in November

Are you off today ?? I don't usually see you around during the day

IMGONNABE40!
01-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the pics, Anita! They did warm me up! I had forgotten all bout those glasses. And, now, a hazy memory of a cream pitcher is coming into focus...

jeminni
01-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey everyone,

I'll be going Dec11-16th hoping to meet up with some DIS friends. :) Right now i'm booked at POP for those dates but will be willing to switch to the POLY if I find a roomie.

MVMCP souunds like fun :) One thing I know I do want to do is visit alot of the resorts to see the decorations. :goodvibes

Missy1961
01-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Sometimes I can't wait for December to get here....like today. It is gloomy outside.

IMGONNABE40!
01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
I know what you mean, Missy!

TDC Nala
01-22-2008, 07:15 PM
sometimes I read at work.

Those dancing reindeer are funny.

MUFFYCAT
01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Sometimes I can't wait for December to get here....like today. It is gloomy outside.

Some days I feel like jumping up and down, I'm so excited. :yay: :yay:

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone,

I'll be going Dec11-16th hoping to meet up with some DIS friends. :) Right now i'm booked at POP for those dates but will be willing to switch to the POLY if I find a roomie.

MVMCP souunds like fun :) One thing I know I do want to do is visit alot of the resorts to see the decorations. :goodvibes

I also want to visit some of the resorts, i'm really looking forward to that !

Good Luck finding a roomie so you can switch to the Poly :wizard:

I hear ya on that !! I day dream about being there all the time :sad2:

:rotfl2: but it's so far away !!!

TDC Nala
01-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Your countdown is almost as long as my Australia one.

PooohBear
01-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Your countdown is almost as long as my Australia one.

Sad, isn't it :sad1: I'm hoping to at least do US/IOA this summer, I bought those 86 dollar tickets just in case

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 07:36 AM

I hear ya on that !! I day dream about being there all the time :sad2:

:rotfl2: but it's so far away !!!

The sad thing is I have 2 other trips planned before then and this is the one I am excited about!

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 07:38 AM
Sad, isn't it :sad1: I'm hoping to at least do US/IOA this summer, I bought those 86 dollar tickets just in case

It looks like I will be there with my nephew and sister sometime in mid August. Right now I have a room for 8/10-8/17, but we will probably only stay 4 of those nights. Like, 8/13-8/17. It would be fun to meet up if you go during that time. I think the crowds are thinning and the hotels are a bit cheaper.

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 08:04 AM
http://www.1southerntravel.com/images/SunsetMickeyMinnie275.jpg

MUFFYCAT
01-23-2008, 08:15 AM
It looks like I will be there with my nephew and sister sometime in mid August. Right now I have a room for 8/10-8/17, but we will probably only stay 4 of those nights. Like, 8/13-8/17. It would be fun to meet up if you go during that time. I think the crowds are thinning and the hotels are a bit cheaper.

We use to go the end of Aug(24th-31st)every year, the crowds were good but it's so damn hot. :faint:
The CMs would tell us that that was usually the first week of lower crowds.

Missy1961
01-23-2008, 08:34 AM
good morning.

PooohBear
01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Christine no matter where I end up going this year, I know I will be most excited about the December Poly trip too :banana: what are your plans when you go with your sister & nephew ? are you guys just doing US/IOA or Disney too ?? and what hotel did you decide to stay in ? I don't know if I would want to go in August because it's so damn hot like Joanne said, and i'm a wimp :rotfl: I was thinking of going in early June, but the HRH is so expensive !!!

That is such a cute picture !!

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Christine no matter where I end up going this year, I know I will be most excited about the December Poly trip too :banana: what are your plans when you go with your sister & nephew ? are you guys just doing US/IOA or Disney too ?? and what hotel did you decide to stay in ? I don't know if I would want to go in August because it's so damn hot like Joanne said, and i'm a wimp :rotfl: I was thinking of going in early June, but the HRH is so expensive !!!

That is such a cute picture !!

I know what you mean about the heat. I guess I have gotten used to it and plan accordingly. We seem to go in July or August every year.

I have a family suite at ASMu from 8/3-8/11. So far it is just me and my nephew for that part of the trip. He has never been to Disney and I think it will be fun. My sister and possibly my BIL plan on meeting up with us on 8/11 and we are heading south for a few days to visit family. We will likely return to Orlando on 8/13. I have a suite at the Portofino Bay booked. I got really lucky because when I applied for my Loews First card back in 2003 they automatically upgraded me to Platinum status which means whenever I book at a Loews hotel they automatically upgrade me to a suite. (Keep this in mind when we want to go to Universal when Harry Potter World opens)

I booked the Portofino Bay since the suites there have 2 full bathrooms. I looked into switching to the Hard Rock since my sister has never stayed there, but that hotel has become more pricey than the Portofino. So, we are staying with that reservation. If for some reason my sister does not come, I will switch us over to the Royal Pacific to save some $$.

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 01:08 PM
You think I'd be crazy to book my air?

Usually flying out of Cinci is very expensive, so we go to Dayton or Columbus or Indy. But I always check... And with just me going, and saving the parking fees...

So, I started checking Delta a few weeks ago when we began this crazy journey. It was about a week too soon to check our dates, but the week or so before the airfare was $270 R/T out of Cinc. Both direct flights and I would arrive in Orlando by 9:30 AM and leave on an 8 PM flight.

When our dates opened up, the fare was $310. I was a bit bummed, and thought maybe I would do Dayton. I checked today and the fare is at $290. So, I am thinking of booking! Am I nuts to book this far in advance? :confused:

IMGONNABE40!
01-23-2008, 01:10 PM
The guy who stands on the courthouse steps playing the sax is playing "It's a Small World"! :yay:

Okay...but I still want to throw $5 in his jar and ask him to stand on a corner down the street! :laughing:

PooohBear
01-23-2008, 05:34 PM
I know what you mean about the heat. I guess I have gotten used to it and plan accordingly. We seem to go in July or August every year.

I have a family suite at ASMu from 8/3-8/11. So far it is just me and my nephew for that part of the trip. He has never been to Disney and I think it will be fun. My sister and possibly my BIL plan on meeting up with us on 8/11 and we are heading south for a few days to visit family. We will likely return to Orlando on 8/13. I have a suite at the Portofino Bay booked. I got really lucky because when I applied for my Loews First card back in 2003 they automatically upgraded me to Platinum status which means whenever I book at a Loews hotel they automatically upgrade me to a suite. (Keep this in mind when we want to go to Universal when Harry Potter World opens)

I booked the Portofino Bay since the suites there have 2 full bathrooms. I looked into switching to the Hard Rock since my sister has never stayed there, but that hotel has become more pricey than the Portofino. So, we are staying with that reservation. If for some reason my sister does not come, I will switch us over to the Royal Pacific to save some $$.

HRH is getting crazy expensive !!! you can't seem to get a good deal on it anymore either ! the couple of times that I stayed there, I am sure I paid under $200 or right around that, even when we got club level it was $230 a night, I remember that one because I couldn't believe it was so cheap and knew DH & I could drink quite a bit for the money :rotfl2:

It sounds like you have a great trip planned !!! Disney and then US/IOA :yay: good for you !!!!

You think I'd be crazy to book my air?

Usually flying out of Cinci is very expensive, so we go to Dayton or Columbus or Indy. But I always check... And with just me going, and saving the parking fees...

So, I started checking Delta a few weeks ago when we began this crazy journey. It was about a week too soon to check our dates, but the week or so before the airfare was $270 R/T out of Cinc. Both direct flights and I would arrive in Orlando by 9:30 AM and leave on an 8 PM flight.

When our dates opened up, the fare was $310. I was a bit bummed, and thought maybe I would do Dayton. I checked today and the fare is at $290. So, I am thinking of booking! Am I nuts to book this far in advance? :confused:

WOW is that expensive !!!! don't you guys have Southwest ?? or is it always that expensive ?? :confused3

Okay out of curiousity I looked and Southwest is no-go for you, I take it that price is non-stop ?? I checked Northwest and you could get a flight now for $250 but it includes a stop which sucks

Are you signed up for fare specials ?

TDC Nala
01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
I have 11 trips between now and then and I am looking forward to all of them

(Not all 11 to WDW)

MUFFYCAT
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM

That sounds like a nice trip. :banana:

Good luck with the airfares. :thumbsup2

MUFFYCAT
01-24-2008, 07:56 AM
Anyone want to to Le Cellier for lunch? The sandwiches are under $15.

IMGONNABE40!
01-24-2008, 08:01 AM
http://mouseadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/images/DSCF0283.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
01-24-2008, 08:02 AM

A definate maybe! I have not been to Le Cellier.

Missy1961
01-24-2008, 08:22 AM

Not a bad idea.

A definate maybe! I have not been to Le Cellier.

If you like meat, it's great. I know it's one of my favorite WDW restaurants.

PooohBear
01-24-2008, 09:09 AM

Yeah I wanna do LeCellier !! but then how the heck am I going to fit in the mexican restaurant and Biergarden, can we have 3 lunches in one day :confused3

MUFFYCAT
01-24-2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah I wanna do LeCellier !! but then how the heck am I going to fit in the mexican restaurant and Biergarden, can we have 3 lunches in one day :confused3

I have been known to do that many times. :rolleyes1
First I thought Biergarten was only open for dinner but I do see it's open for lunch too..
At least we have plenty of options at Epcot. :rotfl:

jeminni
01-24-2008, 12:28 PM

LeCellier sounds good. Are you still planning a CP breakfast/early MK day? I'm definately interested in that?

Anyone up for going to GF for their afternoon tea? I went last year and you get a surprisingly good amount of food and you dont have to have your pinkie raised when you drink it. :rotfl:

MUFFYCAT
01-24-2008, 12:53 PM
The CP breakfast is a definete, gotta have plenty of energy for a day at MK. :banana:
I don't know about the GF, the good amount of food might not be enough for me. :rotfl:

TDC Nala
01-24-2008, 06:56 PM
I love Biergarten. I will have to keep an eye out and see if you book that one on a day I'll be around.

PooohBear
01-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I don't even know what half those things are on the Biergarten menu :rotfl:

Crystal Palace is a definite on my agenda, I want the first ressie so I get in MK first :yay: You all better stay outta my way too :mad:

MUFFYCAT
01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't even know what half those things are on the Biergarten menu :rotfl:

Crystal Palace is a definite on my agenda, I want the first ressie so I get in MK first :yay: You all better stay outta my way too :mad:

I'll be ahead of you. I don't take long to get ready in the morning so I'll beat you. ;)

TDC Nala
01-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't even know what half those things are on the Biergarten menu

Sauerbraten - sausages
Schnitzel - meat pounded flat and breaded, usually served with sauce
Spatzle - sort of fluffy noodles

All you have to remember is the BIER part. After all, Biergarten means "beer garden"

TDC Nala
01-24-2008, 09:19 PM
here is one of my pictures from the 14th

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/cathlam/CIMG0178.jpg

PooohBear
01-24-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll be ahead of you. I don't take long to get ready in the morning so I'll beat you. ;)

Neither do I if I wear my hat :yay: and i'll trip your a$$ if you try to outrun me

Sauerbraten - sausages
Schnitzel - meat pounded flat and breaded, usually served with sauce
Spatzle - sort of fluffy noodles

All you have to remember is the BIER part. After all, Biergarten means "beer garden"

:rotfl: good point !!! and thanks for the translation ! where you heading tomorrow, back to Disney ??

Nice pic, so did you wait the 940 minutes :rotfl:

IMGONNABE40!
01-25-2008, 06:13 AM
http://www.critiki.com/images/locations/406/1438_large.JPG

IMGONNABE40!
01-25-2008, 06:14 AM

We were hoping you would wash your hair this trip!

IMGONNABE40!
01-25-2008, 06:16 AM
Neither do I if I wear my hat :yay: and i'll trip your a$$ if you try to outrun me

:scratchin This is sounding like a rough crowd. I think I will meet you guys after breakfast!! :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
01-25-2008, 07:41 AM
Countdown for 2008 has begun......

11 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS!! :santa: :banana: :banana: :santa:

Missy1961
01-25-2008, 08:33 AM
good morning!

Missy1961
01-25-2008, 08:45 AM
I miss our other thread. :guilty:

MUFFYCAT
01-25-2008, 08:50 AM

Okay you can go first, someone has to put the "hit me" sign on your back. :rolleyes1

Missy1961
01-25-2008, 08:51 AM
http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/80/71/6h/www.ftd.com/pics/products/F865_c.jpg

PooohBear
01-25-2008, 10:24 AM
http://www.critiki.com/images/locations/406/1438_large.JPG

:goodvibes oh how I wish I was there right now

:scratchin This is sounding like a rough crowd. I think I will meet you guys after breakfast!! :rolleyes1

Chicken :sad2:

PooohBear
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM
I miss our other thread. :guilty:

But at least the DIS seems faster today !

Okay you can go first, someone has to put the "hit me" sign on your back. :rolleyes1

You gotta catch me first http://bestsmileys.com/tongs/3.gif

IMGONNABE40!
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
:goodvibes oh how I wish I was there right now

It does have a Friday feel to it!

Chicken :sad2:

http://www.nacheska.com/costumes/denisethe%20chicken.JPG

PooohBear
01-25-2008, 10:57 AM
This awesome pic was taken by DisneyRulz07

:lovestruc

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee292/DisneyRulz/Picture073.jpg

PooohBear
01-25-2008, 10:59 AM
http://www.nacheska.com/costumes/denisethe%20chicken.JPG

:rotfl: :rotfl:

IMGONNABE40!
01-25-2008, 12:16 PM

That is a great picture!!

MUFFYCAT
01-25-2008, 02:10 PM

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! :goodvibes

PooohBear
01-26-2008, 10:41 AM
That picture is the wallpaper on my computer :banana: it fills the whole screen too unlike some others !

Missy1961
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
that really is a great picture.

IMGONNABE40!
01-27-2008, 01:35 PM
We need a bump, and I need a nap...

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/poly113.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
01-28-2008, 07:42 AM
Here is Tahiti...the requested longhouse...

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/poly10.jpg

PooohBear
01-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Here is Tahiti...the requested longhouse...

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/poly10.jpg

:goodvibes Hey we only have 317 days to go :hyper: :rotfl:

PooohBear
01-28-2008, 09:45 AM
Taken by the Goofster, I can't wait to be there !!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/Jessdad/polypool02.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
01-28-2008, 09:49 AM
:goodvibes Hey we only have 317 days to go :hyper: :rotfl:

:woohoo:

IMGONNABE40!
01-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Missy, I picked this just for you. :goodvibes

http://daylily.net/gardens/homeplace/assets/jim_andrews-300.jpg

Missy1961
01-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Missy, I picked this just for you. :goodvibes

http://daylily.net/gardens/homeplace/assets/jim_andrews-300.jpg

that is so pretty!

Missy1961
01-28-2008, 11:50 AM
http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/products/flowers/btruffle_xxl.jpg

PooohBear
01-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Another pic from J.C.&Ali'smom

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/WDWmom/Resorts%20Feb%2007/IMG_5330.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
01-29-2008, 09:47 AM
I am loving these pictures, Anita! Since I will be there in a couple of weeks (!!) I am hopeful I will have a chance to get over to the Poly to take a few photos to post. Any requests?

PooohBear
01-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I am loving these pictures, Anita! Since I will be there in a couple of weeks (!!) I am hopeful I will have a chance to get over to the Poly to take a few photos to post. Any requests?

You are so lucky, I wish I was going in a couple of weeks :sad1:

Requests, hmmmm, hey whatever you think is pretty will do :rotfl:

MUFFYCAT
01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I just love J.C. pictures. :goodvibes
Everytime I see them I can picture where it is and I feel like I'm there. :goodvibes

PooohBear
01-30-2008, 07:26 PM
I just love J.C. pictures. :goodvibes
Everytime I see them I can picture where it is and I feel like I'm there. :goodvibes

She totally has an eye for taking pictures ! I can't wait to see everything in person :yay:

Missy1961
01-31-2008, 08:35 AM
good morning!

MUFFYCAT
02-01-2008, 07:56 AM
My DD told me we shouldn't sit at the pool with all the Grey Goose bottles like we did at the POP!.
Like people don't drink at the Polynesian?? :rotfl:

We should make our drinks in the room, then go to the pool. :rotfl2:

Missy1961
02-01-2008, 08:29 AM
My DD told me we shouldn't sit at the pool with all the Grey Goose bottles like we did at the POP!.
Like people don't drink at the Polynesian?? :rotfl:

We should make our drinks in the room, then go to the pool. :rotfl2:

she's funny. I think we should make our drinks at the pool, and maybe even sing really loudly.

IMGONNABE40!
02-01-2008, 08:39 AM
I am not sure we should have glass bottles by the pool.... :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
02-02-2008, 10:45 AM
We're closing in on 10 months away! :banana:

PooohBear
02-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Poor Danielle, she must have been embarassed by our lushiness :rotfl:

I think we should make drinks in our room & by the pool, we just need to make sure to keep the glass bottles away from certain people :rolleyes1

Missy I will be the first to stand and cheer if you want to sing loudly, heck i'll even jump up on a table :banana:

I'm going to search for a picture, I need to see something other than snow

PooohBear
02-02-2008, 11:03 AM
http://www.4discounttravel.com/pics/hotels/mco-polynesian.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
02-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I know I am loving our rate at the Poly...but I just saw on the Codes/Rates board that someone got Pop for $49.20 for December with the code!!!

Missy1961
02-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Poly is so much better than Pop--it really is worth the extra money.

MUFFYCAT
02-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I know I am loving our rate at the Poly...but I just saw on the Codes/Rates board that someone got Pop for $49.20 for December with the code!!!

The rate at the POP would have to be $5.00 with a refrigerator before I give up the $229 rate at the Poly!

It's worth alot more then $50 rate at the POP!

PooohBear
02-04-2008, 09:41 AM
We had a cheap rate for Pop in November, it would have been under 50 but we stayed in the preferred section, I love Pop, but it's nice to be able to experience the deluxes, especially when you get them at such a great rate and are able to split it with a friend :yay:

MUFFYCAT
02-04-2008, 01:53 PM
We had a cheap rate for Pop in November, it would have been under 50 but we stayed in the preferred section, I love Pop, but it's nice to be able to experience the deluxes, especially when you get them at such a great rate and are able to split it with a friend :yay:

I know you're not talking about me?? :confused3

Truth is your family paid me to split the room with you. :rolleyes1

IMGONNABE40!
02-04-2008, 02:20 PM
Poly is so much better than Pop--it really is worth the extra money.

The rate at the POP would have to be $5.00 with a refrigerator before I give up the $229 rate at the Poly!

It's worth alot more then $50 rate at the POP!

Oh, no doubt. I just couldn't believe $50!! I am so glad we got the code for the Poly...and that I have a roomie so that I can stay at the Poly. :goodvibes I'd be hard pressed to give that up as well.

PooohBear
02-04-2008, 04:27 PM
I know you're not talking about me?? :confused3

Truth is your family paid me to split the room with you. :rolleyes1

And I thought we were BFF's :sad1: i'm burrying the friendship ring forever

Oh, no doubt. I just couldn't believe $50!! I am so glad we got the code for the Poly...and that I have a roomie so that I can stay at the Poly. :goodvibes I'd be hard pressed to give that up as well.

I can't wait to stay there, although i'm afraid i'll love it as much as Joanne and need to stay there EVERY trip :rotfl:

MUFFYCAT
02-04-2008, 06:19 PM
And I thought we were BFF's :sad1: i'm burrying the friendship ring forever

I can't wait to stay there, although i'm afraid i'll love it as much as Joanne and need to stay there EVERY trip :rotfl:

You'll like the new ring I'm buying better. :)

That is my plan, to slowly convert everyone into my Polynesian cult. ;)

IMGONNABE40!
02-04-2008, 09:02 PM

That is plan, to slowly convert everyone into my Polynesian cult. ;)

Will it involve voodoo dolls? Do you get a kickback?

PooohBear
02-05-2008, 11:39 AM

That is my plan, to slowly convert everyone into my Polynesian cult. ;)

I hope it's sparkly and gawdy like the one Jenna's mom got for her :yay:

Will it involve voodoo dolls? Do you get a kickback?

OOhhhh voodoo dolls !!! :hyper:

IMGONNABE40!
02-05-2008, 11:44 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/jazzy1453/MuslinVoodooDoll-2.jpg

Do you think they carry these in the Poly gift shop?

PooohBear
02-05-2008, 11:47 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f89/jazzy1453/MuslinVoodooDoll-2.jpg

Do you think they carry these in the Poly gift shop?

:rotfl2: It does kind of go with the Polynesian theme

MUFFYCAT
02-05-2008, 02:36 PM
:rotfl2: It does kind of go with the Polynesian theme

It does. :rotfl:

No, I won't use that on you all. :teeth:

PooohBear
02-06-2008, 11:35 PM
It does. :rotfl:

No, I won't use that on you all. :teeth:

But, but I was kind of looking forward to it :sad1:

MUFFYCAT
02-07-2008, 08:03 AM
But, but I was kind of looking forward to it :sad1:

You go that way? :eek:

Missy1961
02-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Ladies, let's not get in trouble. I don't want to be thrown out of the Poly.

IMGONNABE40!
02-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Missy, maybe we should reconsider requesting a room near them...:scratchin

Missy1961
02-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Missy, maybe we should reconsider requesting a room near them...:scratchin

maybe, but they are a lot of fun.

MUFFYCAT
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
We might need you guys close. When they come knocking on our door we'll say they have the wrong room and you two are the guilty ones. :rolleyes1

Missy1961
02-07-2008, 02:08 PM
We might need you guys close. When they come knocking on our door we'll say they have the wrong room and you two are the guilty ones. :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PooohBear
02-08-2008, 09:43 AM

You weren't supposed to tell them :mad:

IMGONNABE40!
02-08-2008, 09:48 AM

You weren't supposed to tell them :mad:

Well, if you guys give us up, who are you going to get to hide your glassware?! :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
02-08-2008, 09:56 AM
Well, if you guys give us up, who are you going to get to hide your glassware?! :rolleyes1

Got that covered. :rolleyes1

PooohBear
02-08-2008, 10:19 AM
No comment :rolleyes1

PooohBear
02-08-2008, 10:42 AM
http://static.flickr.com/62/195872069_bcb0c9351d_m.jpg

MUFFYCAT
02-10-2008, 08:08 AM
I wonder who we'll meet? :rolleyes1

PooohBear
02-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I wonder who we'll meet? :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Missy1961
02-11-2008, 10:46 AM
hi there!

MUFFYCAT
02-12-2008, 08:53 AM

You'll need some lessons or you're going to scare them all away. :rotfl2:

PooohBear
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
You'll need some lessons or you're going to scare them all away. :rotfl2:

Hmmm maybe I should spend some time with Jenna before the trip :cool1:

PooohBear
02-13-2008, 06:58 PM
http://jupiter.smugmug.com/photos/212170104_wnNGb-L.jpg

TDC Nala
02-13-2008, 09:10 PM
http://jupiter.smugmug.com/photos/212170104_wnNGb-L.jpg

Hi Sis!

This photo looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon is coming ashore. No really.

MUFFYCAT
02-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Hi Sis!

This photo looks like the Creature from the Black Lagoon is coming ashore. No really.

:lmao:

MUFFYCAT
02-15-2008, 08:47 AM
We reached the 200's! :banana:

PooohBear
02-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi Sis!

:rotfl: :rotfl: no wonder I like it so much !!!

How are ya Sis ?? haven't seen you much !!! :sad1:

:yay: :yay: Woohoo !!! :yay: :yay:

jeminni
02-15-2008, 08:28 PM

woo :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

JennaTX
02-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Have I mentioned that I don't like ya'll for going in December? :rolleyes1

PooohBear
02-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Have I mentioned that I don't like ya'll for going in December? :rolleyes1

That's okay Jenna, we still love you :love:

It's really sad though that one of our bestest buddies won't be there at the Polynesian with us to enjoy the Lapu Lapu drinks, the beautiful landscaping and pool, the comfortable lounge chairs, the beautiful Christmas decorations and just the wonderful atmosphere, it just makes me sad !

IMGONNABE40!
02-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Anita, I see you have not learned to be nice while I was away! It will be sad not to have Jenna with us...she bought me my first Lapu Lapu!

PooohBear
02-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Anita, I see you have not learned to be nice while I was away! It will be sad not to have Jenna with us...she bought me my first Lapu Lapu!

She bought me my first Champagne shot :rolleyes1

Well welcome back chickie !!!! hope your trip was wonderful and you have lots of pics to share :banana:

MUFFYCAT
02-19-2008, 10:55 AM

Well welcome back chickie !!!! hope your trip was wonderful and you have lots of pics to share :banana:

You might have scarred her from drinking champagne again. :rotfl:

PooohBear
02-19-2008, 11:03 AM
You might have scarred her from drinking champagne again. :rotfl:

Poor Jenna :sad2: she just doesn't know the right way to drink the stuff :confused3

JennaTX
02-20-2008, 12:51 AM
That's okay Jenna, we still love you :love:

It's really sad though that one of our bestest buddies won't be there at the Polynesian with us to enjoy the Lapu Lapu drinks, the beautiful landscaping and pool, the comfortable lounge chairs, the beautiful Christmas decorations and just the wonderful atmosphere, it just makes me sad !

You are such a you know what!!

And aren't they the best drink?? :yay: :yay:

Champagne shot?? :sad2: :sad2:

MUFFYCAT
02-20-2008, 07:49 AM

Champagne shot?? :sad2: :sad2:

See, that's what I'll miss. :sad2:

PooohBear
02-21-2008, 09:20 AM

A kind, sweet & lovable person :confused3

See, that's what I'll miss. :sad2:

Yep, me too, I love when she shakes her head at us :sad1:

Ricky's Girl
02-21-2008, 05:58 PM
We're going Dec. 4 - 13th. We'll be at Pop Century. We booked our airfare last night so it's official! Only 287 days to go. :rotfl:

jeminni
02-21-2008, 08:53 PM
We're going Dec. 4 - 13th. We'll be at Pop Century. We booked our airfare last night so it's official! Only 287 days to go. :rotfl:

Hey Susie, I'll be at POP Dec 11-16. Maybe I'll see you there :)

PooohBear
02-22-2008, 04:39 PM

:rotfl: It will go quickly ! I always felt the best part about going was looking forward to it, and we have plenty of time for that ! :banana:

MUFFYCAT
02-23-2008, 08:24 AM

Congrats! :cool1: Did you get a good price?
The prices now from New York are twice what they were last year!

PooohBear
02-24-2008, 09:33 AM
http://static.flickr.com/69/166975395_90edb6c53f_m.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
02-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Nice pic, Anita. Now that I have my pictures uploaded I will post a few I took last week...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb521229f4d0200000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb521485c4df400000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

PooohBear
02-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Nice pic, Anita. Now that I have my pictures uploaded I will post a few I took last week...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb521229f4d0200000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb521485c4df400000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

:hyper:

Yardbird
02-26-2008, 03:39 PM
It might be time to contact the Poly and warn them to lock up the crystal, and the Dollar Store coffee carafes. :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
02-27-2008, 07:45 AM
It might be time to contact the Poly and warn them to lock up the crystal, and the Dollar Store coffee carafes. :rolleyes1

You're probably right, Missy and Christine will be out of control. :teeth:

IMGONNABE40!
02-27-2008, 08:48 AM

:lmao:

PooohBear
02-27-2008, 08:49 AM

PooohBear
02-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Christine do you have any more poly pics ?? :flower3:

Only 287 days to go !!! :yay: :yay:

IMGONNABE40!
02-27-2008, 11:28 AM

Did I show you this one?!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc06b3127cceb5c95b9eee7d00000025100AZOHLVo0auW OA

PooohBear
02-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Did I show you this one?!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc06b3127cceb5c95b9eee7d00000025100AZOHLVo0auW OA

::yes:: I remember the glasses :rolleyes1

IMGONNABE40!
02-28-2008, 09:54 AM

Missy, Joanne and Anita trying to look innocent:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52137d68ce900000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

But, I know better!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52145960da000000025100AZOHLVo0auW OA

MUFFYCAT
02-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah right, keep on praying.... :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
02-28-2008, 10:29 AM
I can't take it anymore with all these pictures I want to be there now!!!!

IMGONNABE40!
02-28-2008, 11:09 AM

I can't take it anymore with all these pictures I want to be there now!!!!

:confused:

MUFFYCAT
02-28-2008, 01:57 PM
This is alot easier to do at the Poly then at the Boardwalk with the hills.

http://allearsnet.com/acc/poly15.jpg

IMGONNABE40!
02-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Ooooh! I saw those over at Coronado Springs...I did not know they had them at the Poly!! They look like fun. Maybe we can form teams and have races!!

Missy1961
02-29-2008, 09:04 AM

hey, don't let people know what I'm planning!

PooohBear
02-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Missy, Joanne and Anita trying to look innocent:
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52137d68ce900000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

But, I know better!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52145960da000000025100AZOHLVo0auW OA

Does that picture make me look fat !?

Oh those are fun !! the last time we went as a family we rented one, it was so much tougher than we thought, we were laughing our a$$es off because we couldn't get up one of the hills and had to get out and walk it up :rotfl2:

Races would be a blast !!! :woohoo:

hey, don't let people know what I'm planning!

:eek:

IMGONNABE40!
02-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Now that it is Friday, time for happy hour!!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52123050d0000000025100AZOHLVo0auW OAhttp://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb5213ac54d5400000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Oh those are fun !! the last time we went as a family we rented one, it was so much tougher than we thought, we were laughing our a$$es off because we couldn't get up one of the hills and had to get out and walk it up :rotfl2:

Races would be a blast !!! :woohoo:

:eek:

we did the same thing when we rented oned on the boardwalk. I remembered we laughed at a group that couldn't get up the hill. needless to say they were laughing at us when they us struggling. :rotfl:

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 10:40 AM

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb52123050d0000000025100AZOHLVo0auW OAhttp://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8dc02b3127cceb5213ac54d5400000026100AZOHLVo0auW OA

damm that looks good!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

IMGONNABE40!
02-29-2008, 10:45 AM
damm that looks good!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Joanne, I think you should have yourself a nice drink after you finish running Valerie around for the day!

PooohBear
02-29-2008, 07:28 PM

You have no idea how much I wish I was sitting there right now, I am SO tired of this cold and snow :headache:

PooohBear
02-29-2008, 07:31 PM
we did the same thing when we rented oned on the boardwalk. I remembered we laughed at a group that couldn't get up the hill. needless to say they were laughing at us when they us struggling. :rotfl:

I have to admit it was one of the highlights of our trip because it made us laugh so much

Where the heck has Catherine been ???

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 07:42 PM

I have to admit it was one of the highlights of our trip because it made us laugh so much

Where the heck has Catherine been ???

Maybe Debbie kidnapped her and has her in Florida?

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Maybe Debbie kidnapped her and has her in Florida?

I freakin wish.

Just for that here is a Lapu Lapu for you to covet.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/cathlam/CIMG0182-1.jpg

And something else I found just for Joanne. And Missy, too.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/lynzva/New20York.jpg

I am now thinking AKV for December and not VWL...

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 07:56 PM
I freakin wish.

I love that! :lmao:

When are you going in December?

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 08:23 PM
I plan on going on the 12th after work and staying offsite that night, then moving to DVC until the 16th. I keep changing my mind about which DVC I want.

Yardbird
02-29-2008, 08:24 PM
I freakin wish.

Just for that here is a Lapu Lapu for you to covet.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/cathlam/CIMG0182-1.jpg

I'd love one of those right about now, and Catherine you spend almost as much time in Florida as I do, and I live here.

We've had some cool weather too it only got to 74 today, and it's a brisk 66 right now. I actually wore pants today.

Tomorrow is March 1st, and I'm sure by now all of you are ready for spring. If you can't wait, it's is only a short flight to the Tambu. :rolleyes1

Yardbird
02-29-2008, 08:27 PM
I love that New York sign. :rotfl:

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Get out! I haven't been to Florida in 3 weeks. I won't be back for another 3. It's freakin KILLING me

Yardbird
02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Three whole weeks!? Well, you definitely are at WDW more than I am, but then your flight is quicker than my drive. Three weeks will go quickly. You aren't coming for Easter?

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Easter's 3 weeks from Sunday. I'll fly down 3 weeks from tomorrow. that is 6 weeks between trips :scared:

and then another 6 weeks till my May trip :scared:

Yardbird
02-29-2008, 08:43 PM
That's right, it is three weeks from Sunday. I'm trying to feel sorry for you, really I am. ;)

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Get out! I haven't been to Florida in 3 weeks. I won't be back for another 3. It's freakin KILLING me

I admit I'm envious of all your trips!

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 09:00 PM
That's right, it is three weeks from Sunday. I'm trying to feel sorry for you, really I am. ;)

I have a feeling you're not trying hard enough. :rolleyes1

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Of course the ticker site ran out of bandwidth so I can't show off all my trips

They'll be back tomorrow.

I am looking forward to Vegas and Disneyland too...the 6 weeks between March and May won't be as bad as these 6 weeks are.

MUFFYCAT
02-29-2008, 09:08 PM
All your tickers is want probably made it exceed it's bandwith. :rotfl:

Yardbird
02-29-2008, 09:12 PM
I have a feeling you're not trying hard enough. :rolleyes1

Okay, I'll try harder. :headache:

TDC Nala
02-29-2008, 09:17 PM

:rolleyes: :laughing:

PooohBear
02-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I plan on going on the 12th after work and staying offsite that night, then moving to DVC until the 16th. I keep changing my mind about which DVC I want.

Hey speak of the devil ! You better be meeting up with us a couple of times on your December trip ! :banana:

I'd love one of those right about now, and Catherine you spend almost as much time in Florida as I do, and I live here.

We've had some cool weather too it only got to 74 today, and it's a brisk 66 right now. I actually wore pants today.

Tomorrow is March 1st, and I'm sure by now all of you are ready for spring. If you can't wait, it's is only a short flight to the Tambu. :rolleyes1

ONLY got to 74 ?!?! there are words for people like you :rolleyes1

I was actually looking at air fare the other day, unfortunately it's more than 200 bucks RT, the days of my flights costing under 100 are gone :sad2:

PooohBear
02-29-2008, 10:27 PM

Oh and that NY sign suits you to a "T" :rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
03-01-2008, 08:45 AM
Okay, I'll try harder. :headache:

I knew you could. :thumbsup2

Oh and that NY sign suits you to a "T" :rolleyes1

Can you tell the sign was talking to you? :rolleyes1

PooohBear
03-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Can you tell the sign was talking to you? :rolleyes1

http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/4.gif

Yardbird
03-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Anita, congratulations on the 40 pound weight loss, that is awesome!

PooohBear
03-01-2008, 04:06 PM

Thank You Debbie ! :goodvibes

TinksPixieDust
03-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Hey there guys! How's it going? I didnt realize you had a thread over here. LOL! Although I wont be attending the whole trip I want to join ya for drinks one evening. Maybe a dinner if you all decide to eat somewhere outside the parks. :teeth:

MUFFYCAT
03-02-2008, 07:39 AM

She needs a shopping trip for new clothes. :)

MUFFYCAT
03-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey there guys! How's it going? I didnt realize you had a thread over here. LOL! Although I wont be attending the whole trip I want to join ya for drinks one evening. Maybe a dinner if you all decide to eat somewhere outside the parks. :teeth:

Sounds good!

Yardbird
03-02-2008, 08:16 AM
She needs a shopping trip for new clothes. :)

Skinny jeans, and a new bikini. ;)

PooohBear
03-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Skinny jeans :scared: I don't think I could even get my foot in those

Do bikinis come equipped with inside pockets to hold all my flab :rotfl2: I'm thinking of just buying some sharp scissors and cutting it off

I really do need some new clothes, I can't wear any of my old jeans, it's wonderful to say that they are just too big :banana: I have one new pair that I have been wearing, but even those are a bit big now too

Wendy we'll let you know when we have some set plans, we can't figure any ressies out until Disney gets the hours posted !! I wish they would hurry :yay:

MUFFYCAT
03-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Skinny jeans, and a new bikini. ;)

Do bikinis come equipped with inside pockets to hold all my flab :rotfl2: I'm thinking of just buying some sharp scissors and cutting it off

I really do need some new clothes, I can't wear any of my old jeans, it's wonderful to say that they are just too big :banana: I have one new pair that I have been wearing, but even those are a bit big now too

Wendy we'll let you know when we have some set plans, we can't figure any ressies out until Disney gets the hours posted !! I wish they would hurry :yay:

Maybe you need a visit to the outlets. Excepy this time when we tell you where to meet us you won't walk the opposite and wind up leaving the place.
I thought that was so funny. :lmao:

mommaU4
03-02-2008, 07:49 PM
Oh hush, we saw how great you looked in those pics you posted of the Christening. You can't fool us anymore. ;)

You could even hang out at the pool with the flag up. :banana:

So I'm trying to convince Ruben that we need to take a family vacation to US/IOA in December and get those tickets that are such an awesome deal! (IF they are even still available that is.)

If my nagging works, lol, then we can time it so I can head over and meet up with you all one day, sort of like Tammy and her group are planning to do. :)

Missy1961
03-02-2008, 09:58 PM
I hope we get to see a lot of you this December. I miss all of you!

MUFFYCAT
03-03-2008, 08:24 AM
You're right Missy, it would be nice to see everyone. :)

I did think of Debbie yesterday. I was at the mall and went into Ann Taylor I rewmember she wears it alot. :)
First time I tried on a dress and my stomache wasn't protruding. Too bad I don't have anywhere to wear a black dress this year.
If it was on sale, I would have been tempted to buy it. :rotfl:

PooohBear
03-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Maybe you need a visit to the outlets. Excepy this time when we tell you where to meet us you won't walk the opposite and wind up leaving the place.
I thought that was so funny. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I told you I have a terrible sense of direction !!!!! I'm sure you guys were having a good laugh telling me to turn around and then turn around again !

PooohBear
03-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh hush, we saw how great you looked in those pics you posted of the Christening. You can't fool us anymore. ;)

You could even hang out at the pool with the flag up. :banana:

So I'm trying to convince Ruben that we need to take a family vacation to US/IOA in December and get those tickets that are such an awesome deal! (IF they are even still available that is.)

If my nagging works, lol, then we can time it so I can head over and meet up with you all one day, sort of like Tammy and her group are planning to do. :)

Well I hope your nagging works out for you !! although I don't think that deal is still going on :confused3

MUFFYCAT
03-03-2008, 11:46 AM
:rotfl2: I told you I have a terrible sense of direction !!!!! I'm sure you guys were having a good laugh telling me to turn around and then turn around again !

We were looking at where you were, walked over and you were gone. Debbie was giving you benefit of the doubt, I said right away you turned the wrong way and walked out of the place. :rotfl:

PooohBear
03-03-2008, 12:08 PM
We were looking at where you were, walked over and you were gone. Debbie was giving you benefit of the doubt, I said right away you turned the wrong way and walked out of the place. :rotfl:

Well there was Debbie's first mistake.... giving me the benefit of the doubt :rotfl2:

Yardbird
03-03-2008, 01:21 PM
You're right Missy, it would be nice to see everyone. :)

I did think of Debbie yesterday. I was at the mall and went into Ann Taylor I rewmember she wears it alot. :)
First time I tried on a dress and my stomache wasn't protruding. Too bad I don't have anywhere to wear a black dress this year.
If it was on sale, I would have been tempted to buy it. :rotfl:

I love Ann Taylor Loft, their capris and pants are the only ones that I can get to fit me right. The cut is perfect. Didn't you try on any capris?

I'm thinking she tried to lose us on purpose. :rolleyes1

Well there was Debbie's first mistake.... giving me the benefit of the doubt :rotfl2:

http://www.eternal-allegiance.com/images/smilies/frogno.gif

MUFFYCAT
03-03-2008, 01:38 PM
I love Ann Taylor Loft, their capris and pants are the only ones that I can get to fit me right. The cut is perfect. Didn't you try on any capris?

I'm thinking she tried to lose us on purpose. :rolleyes1

http://www.eternal-allegiance.com/images/smilies/frogno.gif

I only tried on the dress. I was in the regular Ann Taylor( is that what they call it?)
I don't wear capris. :confused:

Maybe she was, but you were driving she wouldn't have be able to get back to the resort.
Unless one of the guys from the pool bar was going to pick her up? :rolleyes1

Yardbird
03-03-2008, 01:42 PM
I only tried on the dress. I was in the regular Ann Taylor( is that what they call it?)
I don't wear capris. :confused:

Maybe she was, but you were driving she wouldn't have be able to get back to the resort.
Unless one of the guys from the pool bar was going to pick her up? :rolleyes1

There are two store; Ann Taylor, and Ann Taylor Loft. Loft has more of the casual clothes, Ann Taylor more business casual. That's right, I don't think I have ever seen you in capris. Well, they do have shorts too, and they fit the same.

Like I said, maybe she was trying to lose us. :rotfl:

PooohBear
03-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Umm yeah that's it, I was trying to lose you guys, then I was going to cab it over to Hard Rock for some lunch :rolleyes1

I have no idea what an Ann Taylor is, but Debbie always dresses so nice, maybe I should check her crap out ! I always hated the way I looked in capris but i'm willing to give them another try since I lost some weight ! :banana:

And Joanne I think you should get that black dress and make Cliff take you and your non-protruding stomach out :rotfl2:

BTW Debbie, I love your ticker, I think that's the cutest one I've seen !

Yardbird
03-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Anita you should check out Ann Taylor, you might like her crap. ;) You have a small waist though, and a lot of her things are cut larger in the waist (that's why they fit me :rolleyes: ), so they may not work for you. I'm sure that you would look good in capris. After a 40 pound weight loss, you can wear anything.

Yardbird
03-03-2008, 07:40 PM
http://i31.tinypic.com/imjt5k.jpg

The Polynesian gingerbread house
copied from: suite disney

Yardbird
03-03-2008, 07:47 PM
http://i26.tinypic.com/2d0193b.jpg

Copied from: Suite Disney

Missy1961
03-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Debbie, I love those pictures! I can't wait to see the resorts decorated for Christmas!

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Ahhh. Debbie those pictures do look nice. :goodvibes Doesn't it makes you want to be there? :)

PooohBear
03-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Anita you should check out Ann Taylor, you might like her crap. ;) You have a small waist though, and a lot of her things are cut larger in the waist (that's why they fit me :rolleyes: ), so they may not work for you. I'm sure that you would look good in capris. After a 40 pound weight loss, you can wear anything.

I did say "crap" didn't I ??? :rotfl: sorry I think I over use that word

I love the pics you posted, I wish I was there now :goodvibes

Joanne do you think they would miss a couple of those ornaments if they like disappeared :confused3

PooohBear
03-04-2008, 10:48 AM
I can't wait to see the resorts decorated for Christmas!

You and me both !! :cool1:

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Joanne do you think they would miss a couple of those ornaments if they like disappeared :confused3

I want that as my souvenir!!

IMGONNABE40!
03-04-2008, 01:42 PM

I want that as my souvenir!!

:rolleyes:

FYI I am no longer licensed to practice law in the state of Florida.

mommaU4
03-04-2008, 02:14 PM

:rotfl2:

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 02:28 PM

We're going to plant it in your bag. :rolleyes1

Yardbird
03-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Ahhh. Debbie those pictures do look nice. :goodvibes Doesn't it makes you want to be there? :)

I'd like to be there right now. I'm jonesing.

Yardbird
03-04-2008, 03:26 PM
We're going to plant it in your bag. :rolleyes1

http://bestsmileys.com/signs14/1.gif

Missy1961
03-04-2008, 03:29 PM

probably that's for the best.

Missy1961
03-04-2008, 03:30 PM

do you think I can sneak something in my backpack? Most people think I'm a good person......

Yardbird
03-04-2008, 03:30 PM

Maybe those ornaments are crap too. :rotfl:

Yardbird
03-04-2008, 03:32 PM
do you think I can sneak something in my backpack? Most people think I'm a good person......

You'd probably be the one to get caught. :rotfl:

Missy1961
03-04-2008, 03:49 PM

I think you're right! :lmao:

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 05:44 PM

We could always us your bag?

Missy, that might be a good idea. We might get away with alot that way.
Unless Debbie rats on us and there will be no Tambu for her. :rolleyes1

Yardbird
03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
We could always us your bag?

Missy, that might be a good idea. We might get away with alot that way.
Unless Debbie rats on us and there will be no Tambu for her. :rolleyes1

Now you know that nothing would fit in my little bag. ;)

http://i32.tinypic.com/fyfn2v.jpg

Look at his pants, see the lump in his pocket, it's a very big gun.:rolleyes1

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Now you know that nothing would fit in my little bag. ;)

http://i32.tinypic.com/fyfn2v.jpg

Look at his pants, see the lump in his pocket, it's a very big gun.:rolleyes1

:lmao: You're so bad!

We could get the small items in your bag, maybe a creamer??

MUFFYCAT
03-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Do you think you might be able to come? Just think we'll be able to hang out at night indoors without freezing. :rotfl:
Although the blue blanket looked nice on you.