PDA

View Full Version : Good hotel for just one night?

carissanboys
01-16-2008, 04:12 PM
We're looking at heading down to Disney a day early and would need a hotel for the night we arrive. What's a good place to stay at this is clean and fairly inexpensive? Do you think we can find a room at this late date (we need the room for Saturday night)?

IMGONNABE40!
01-16-2008, 05:34 PM
I was in a similar situation and went through HotelKingdom. I was pleased with the price, location and accomodations. Maybe you can see what is available on HotelKingdom then post to see if anyone has had experience with the ones you are looking at.

Freyja
01-16-2008, 05:46 PM
We stayed at Comfort Suites for 1 night last year. It was great and very close to Disney. Rooms were spacious and clean and breakfast was good, though a bit cramped.

TLSnell1981
01-16-2008, 06:01 PM
We're looking at heading down to Disney a day early and would need a hotel for the night we arrive. What's a good place to stay at this is clean and fairly inexpensive? Do you think we can find a room at this late date (we need the room for Saturday night)?

I guess it depends on when the extra night is and what you consider inexpensive. We like the Epcot resorts, so for last minute trips we have used the Swan or the Dolphin. You can get rooms for as little as $150. You have the convenience of the BC and BW at about half the cost.

ashef
01-16-2008, 07:32 PM
The best prices I've found are at roomsaver.com. This is the company that has the free hotel coupon books at the state line welcome centers. Before I decide on a hotel, I check reviews of roomsaver's hotel bargains on tripadvisor. And you will need to print out the coupon(s) of the hotel(s) you decide on from the roomsaver.com website. But there are some great bargains!

ruadisneyfan2
01-16-2008, 07:51 PM
When I need something for just 1 night, I always search Hotwire. I was able to get the Hyatt in MCO for only $59/nt. and also got my parents the Renaissance in Ft. Lauderdale for only $113, reg. price $300.
Personally, I wouldn't take anything less than 3*.