PDA

View Full Version : Condo WH

Emma1
01-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Hello,

Has anyone stayed in a condo on the 2nd. floor at WH? We have small kids and were worried about them making too much noise.

Thank you.

Emma1::yay:

Cruz91
01-16-2008, 06:43 PM
And never had an issue. I know there was a family with kids above us (because I saw them on the screened lanai a few times), but I never heard them. We never heard any complaints from those under us either (our kids are generally up at 7:30 a.m. and NOT quiet - despite how hard we may try). You shouldn't have an issue!

QT Pooh
01-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Yes, I've stayed on the second floor before...but I must say, I never heard any noise from the surrounding areas.

hjd0411
01-18-2008, 05:51 AM
I have stayed on the top floor and did not hear any noise at all whilst inside! In fact I was wondering if there was anyone else around us!!!
Enjoy it - I love WH!!!

Heather :upsidedow

Emma1
01-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Thank you everyone for your help. Our condo is booked. We are so excited!

Emma1:rotfl2:

stepnut
01-18-2008, 11:52 AM
We just returned from there last night. The condo wasn't crowded, so I don't know if my observation matters. But I never heard noise from other people above, below or next door. I did hear the noise in the breezeway outside the door as the garbage collection was happening. And I felt like I had to keep "shushing" my kids outside because their voices did bounce off the walls in the breezeway.

It was otherwise extremely quiet.

Princess_Michelle
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
We stayed on the 2nd floor in Building 8. Noise was not an issue, we never heard anyone else, and I didn't feel like ours were bothering anyone else. We really couldn't here anything that was going on outside of our luxurious cocoon. :thumbsup2

Here ya' go......

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1611826

Emma1
01-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Princess Michelle,

Thank you for your post, and for being so honest. We feel much better about our decision to stay off site. The information this board has provided has been such a help.

Emma1:grouphug: