PDA

View Full Version : Disney Does Not Have My Ressie!!..

WDWFUN
01-16-2008, 09:28 AM
I called to confirm my check-in date for tomorrow and they have a different check in date!:scared:

I have been on hold(and I'm at work) for 45 minutes as the CM is contacting guest services. Thank God I printed the ressie as soon as I did it, so I have proof with the dates.

Up until 2 days ago I checked online and the dates were ok...What is Disney Doing??:confused:

seashoreCM
01-16-2008, 09:36 AM
I would say that, with your printout in hand, fixing it is for Disney's administrative convenience as they would have to honor your printout which incidentally is a no-brainer come to think of it.

What happened to all the folks who did not call let alone wait on hold 45 minutes?

This points out the importance of doing a print screen (requires more than pressing the PrtScn button) whenever you do anything on line.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

carissanboys
01-16-2008, 09:47 AM
I hope it all turns out ok! I feel like I should call and double check my ADR's, but last time we had no issues.

duffy
01-16-2008, 09:50 AM
:scared1: :scared1:

I'm taking our laptop with us, and am going to the disney site right now to save the page w/our reservation details.

I thought just knowing our reservation no. would be enough, but clearly having an actual copy of the reservation-either in paper or a saved electronic copy-is vital!!

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

MickeyNicki
01-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Happened to me yesterday, they had my name spelled wrong

KittieKat
01-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll bump you up to a better room or hotel. Free stuff is always good!

WDWFUN
01-16-2008, 10:25 AM
Well, as of now they had me "fax" the reservation print out to guest services, atten to "someone"

According to the CM they also removed the AP rate:headache:
He re-did the reservation with the correct dates and now I am just waiting for the lady from Guest Services to contact me regarding the fax I sent her.

Now I am just waiting for the Correct Price(AP rate).

Please, I advice everyone to print there reservations online and request an email confirmation as soon as you make your ressies.

CanadianGuy
01-16-2008, 10:46 AM
I've moved this over to the Resorts board where it is a better fit than on the Theme Parks board.

Thanks,

Knox

Alicnwondrln
01-16-2008, 10:47 AM
it happens hopefully guest services is figuring it out
good luck

WDWFUN
01-16-2008, 11:18 AM
What a relief, I just received a call from a lady in Guest Services...Everything is set for our arrival tomorrow:banana: :banana:
And we also got the AP rate!:yay:

Manda
01-16-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm not sure what having a print-out proves. I could have printed it out and then called and changed the reservation. The print only proves what your reservation was at the time you printed it. :confused3 Not saying that Disney didn't screw up your reservation, I'm just saying that a paper copy of the reservation isn't necessarily any sort of hard proof.

WDWFUN
01-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure what having a print-out proves. I could have printed it out and then called and changed the reservation. The print only proves what your reservation was at the time you printed it. :confused3 Not saying that Disney didn't screw up your reservation, I'm just saying that a paper copy of the reservation isn't necessarily any sort of hard proof.

Disney usually will send you a confirmation email, showing the date, emails do have the dates on them.:)
Also my prints outs show the date it was printed through internet explorer.

Anyways, my print out was proof enough for them to correct the dates and AP rate.