PDA

View Full Version : Texas de Brazil

ConnieB
01-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Can someone tell me about Texas de Brazil.....is the food good....is the atmosphere nice (dress up nice, or just casual nice)? Cost? My notes about this say to email for a coupon, but not who to email, lol. Where do I get the coupon and how much is it off?

Thanks for any and all information about this place!

Emme
01-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Here is their website...
http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

Click on the bottom of the page where it says "Join our club...". They will send you an email within 48 hours.

Hope this helps ;)

ducklite
01-16-2008, 07:29 AM
The food is very good, I love the salad bar. Business casual dress code, and you'll see plenty of people dressed even dressier. I saw no one dressed in less than business casual, in all honesty with a waiting line out the door hoping to get a table with no reservation, I'm pretty sure they turn people not suitably dressed away.

It's about $50 per person, plus drinks. IMHO it's not kid friednly for kids under double digits, and uber expensive for kids with tiny appetites--kids eat for about half price.

It can get a little loud, but the service is terrific. You'll be in a meat coma when you leave.

The coupons are usually for either a set amount off or a free adult entree, but you still have to apy for drinks and desserts, which will add $$ on to the check. We had a one free entree coupon and still spent close to $100 with tax and tip.

We'll definitely go back, but probably only once a year or so.

earthelves
01-16-2008, 08:18 AM
I Signed Up Last Year For There Email Offers & I Was Sent A Coupon For 50% Off So Really Buy One Meal Get One Free:rotfl: :rotfl: I Personally Wouldnt Rush Back But Dh Loved It..

TTFN

ConnieB
01-16-2008, 05:06 PM
I Signed Up Last Year For There Email Offers & I Was Sent A Coupon For 50% Off So Really Buy One Meal Get One Free:rotfl: :rotfl: I Personally Wouldnt Rush Back But Dh Loved It..
TTFN

Well shoot, I only got an email for 25% off. Hmmmm....wonder if they are random emails, maybe I should have DH try with his address.

Thanks everyone....I think we'll give it a try.....my kids are pre-teens and while they probably won't eat enough to make it worth it, DH will, :rotfl2: and besides it sounds like it's pretty close to Disney prices. Sigh

bearzabout
01-17-2008, 09:21 AM
The coupon you get at sign up is for 25% off. They have different coupons. For birthdays, it is one free meal with a paid meal (50% off) valid the entire birthday month. You don't need a coupon to get the free meal if you show up on your birthday and show ID.

I get great coupons every once in a while for 50% off for parties up to eight. The emails can arrive anytime and are for specific dates and times (before 6:30 and after 8:30). You will also get a 50% off coupon on your anniversary.