PDA

View Full Version : SeaWorld Help/Recommendations

LBKMAMA
01-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Can anyone give me a link to a Seaworld Map? The one on the site is interactive? I just want one that is labeled so that I can see where these shows are and gauge.

Also, the park doesn't look that big? Am I wrong?

What rides/shows do you recommend for family of 7
grandparents, DH, myself, DS 9, DS almost 8 and DD turning 5.
I know we can't do it all from 9-6 and I don't want to even try. I'd like to see a good cross section without killing ourselves. We've never been so we don't know what we are missing.....

CC88
01-16-2008, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry I can't help with maps online, but it's not that big that you need to plan it out like the Disney stuff, IMO. I haven't been to SeaWorld in about 10 years, but you should be able to do most everything you want in a day. I think of it as similar to a Six Flags or other local amusement park. Not sure about their new add-on park (if its even open yet?!) but I wouldn't be worried just deciding when you get there. You will certainly have fun!

:-)
CC
knowing that is very different than many on this board would advise

OlderMan
01-16-2008, 03:11 PM
...you need two days, I think--JMHO!

If you go during a slow time of year, you may not get to see all the shows/attractions that you want due to their sechedules.

FWIW, my DD's prefer Seaworld to WDW because of the live animals. Face it, unless Disney does a MAJOR update to a ride/attraction it's the same every time you're on it. Seaworld, with live animals, varies from show to show and visit to visit.

Again, JMHO..........