PDA

View Full Version : Parking at Swan?

biggroofy
01-15-2008, 04:35 PM
I haven't been to Swan/Dolphin before, and have a few questions.

1). When I drive to Swan with my family for check-in, is there a temporary parking spot for me to pull over the car for 10 minutes?
2). I've read Self Parking is $10 per day. Do they give you the permit to place on Dashboard, so you can visit other WDW resorts?
3). On the check-out date, I have to return the rental car to Dolphin. Do Swan & Dolphin share the same parking lot (self-parking)?

Thanks.

deej696
01-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll see if I can help answer here for you. When you arrive at the Swan, there is an unloading area that you may be able to pull to the end of so long as you are leaving someone with the vehicle in case they need to move it. I cant recall if there are temporary parking spaces somewhere. The self parking lot is just before the hotel on the right, and your room key will be programmed to access it. I dont remember getting a permit for the window like at the WDW resorts, but thats not to say they dont, I just may have forgot. The Swan and Dolphin self parking lots are very far apart, as well, so you'll need to drive it wherever the drop off is....