PDA

View Full Version : Cub's Den at WL

tbuot
01-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Has anyone used this babysitting service? Did you make reservations? The website states that dinner is served to the children. Any info. would be appreciated.

tbuot
01-15-2008, 04:10 PM
anybody

chip007
01-15-2008, 04:41 PM
I have not used them yet, but have a reservation for DD4 in February, made through DisneyDining.

They had different times available for dinner. Based on the drop off time I picked, I had to choose between 6:30 and 7:30 for dinner.

Children have to be between the ages of 4 and 12 and potty trained. According to the Disney website, they have supervised activities, computer games, and Disney movies.

I have not used them yet since DD just turned 4, but everything I have seen has been positive.

Tinks Girls
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
We were at WL in August 07 and looked into the Cub's Den. You do need to make a reservation and the cost is about $11 per hour. I have 3 DD's and we choose not spend the $33 per hour to go out to dinner. We were traveling with my DA and DM. They watched the DD's so that we could have an evening without the kiddo's.

Yes, they have wonderful activities and will feed them dinner but the cost was way to much for us.

We went to the Cub's Den to do the craft projects during the late afternoon (to get out of the heat-sun). The kids loved this and this is free.

We loved our stay at WL.:love: