PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk villas 1BR-is there sink outside main bathroom?

borgthe
01-14-2008, 07:39 PM
We have 3 adults in a 1BR villa. I'm hoping the sink/vanity is outside of the bathroom area. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Val

ElizabethB
01-14-2008, 08:33 PM
I think it varies somewhat by DVC resort. We've stayed at BWV. At BWV, the one-bedroom villa has two bathroom sinks. There are actually two bathroom areas separated by a door. One bathroom area has a sink/vanity and the jacuzzi tub. The other bathroom area has the toilet, a sink and the shower.

dvc at last !
01-14-2008, 08:37 PM
I think it varies somewhat by DVC resort. We've stayed at BWV. At BWV, the one-bedroom villa has two bathroom sinks. There are actually two bathroom areas separated by a door. One bathroom area has a sink/vanity and the jacuzzi tub. The other bathroom area has the toilet, a sink and the shower.

You are correct. That is the is way is was for us last October.

Loved it !

:cool1:

spiceycat
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
there is also the sink in the kitchen.

SueM in MN
01-14-2008, 10:07 PM
At BWV, the one-bedroom villa has two bathroom sinks. There are actually two bathroom areas separated by a door. One bathroom area has a sink/vanity and the jacuzzi tub. The other bathroom area has the toilet, a sink and the shower.
We have not stayed at the new AK villas, so I don't know how their one bedrooms are set up. But the bathrooms in all other DVC one bedrooms are set up the way you described. Even the wheelchair accessible ones with a roll in shower have that arrangement.