PDA

View Full Version : Didn' there used to be a place online you could check if there were codes for you?

Minnesota!
01-14-2008, 11:24 AM
I recall reading on here - probably in the last year or so - that you could check online on www.waltdisneyworld.com and you could see if there were any offers under your name..

Am i imagining this? Anyone care to direct me to it?

spiceycat
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM
never heard of this.

but you can check here - codes & rates or

mousesavers.com

Minnesota!
01-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks but I think WDW online had codes directly FOR YOU. You know the ones attached to just your name/address? Like the ones you get postcards/emails from?

I know I read it on here. Wish search worked for me :(

beckecl1
01-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Just call the Disney reservation center. They'll tell you. I did this last year and found out we had a 40% off lodging code!

dreamalittledream
01-14-2008, 12:23 PM
what a deal. Did you use it and if you did, were you able to add dining to the room?

texasteacher35
01-14-2008, 01:28 PM
I need to call right now and see! Thanks for the idea!

G&J's Mom
01-14-2008, 01:46 PM
I recall reading on here - probably in the last year or so - that you could check online on www.waltdisneyworld.com and you could see if there were any offers under your name..

Am i imagining this? Anyone care to direct me to it?

Then maybe we both are imagining it. I do not remember it being super code specific, but I do remember a My Offers section that would list different offers. You can still find My Offers, cause I found it through the site map, but it now defaults to the section where you enter your reservation criteria and gives no offers. I was never quite sure whether it really was a special offer, or just something everyone was getting :confused3

Not sure if this is what you meant or not.

Denise

Tnkrbelle565
01-14-2008, 03:16 PM
I think the things listed under "my offers" were teasers. They were general codes for the public that they make you feel special for listing under my codes :rotfl: . However, wouldn't it be great if Disney got a little more computer savvy and let us check for codes under our profiles on disney.com (and while we are at it...make our ADRs online)???? It would save all those calls to CRO saying "do I have a code under my name?" that CMs seem to hate.

3guysandagal
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I realize you are looking for something specific but thought I would throw a few links in here for others that may read this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1686236

http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-resorts.htm

cukal6
01-14-2008, 06:12 PM
There is a spot on the wdw webside titled Magical Offers. You have to log in to get to it. It's under the section titled Backstage Pass. This is what it says when I log in right now

Receive a special rate at Walt Disney WorldŽ Resorts where you can experience comfort and affordability close to the excitement of the Parks! Check back soon for more details

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I was a little curious about it myself.