PDA

View Full Version : Can you see the Castle from Polynesian Concierge Level Lagoon Room?

soccer-mom29e
01-14-2008, 10:12 AM
We are staying at the Polynesian in a regular theme park view as of right now. My husband wants to upgrade to Club Level. Can anyone tell me if there is a view of the Castle from this area? The description only states that you get a view of the Seven Seas Lagoon. It doesn't mention anything about the castle. My kids would be disappointed if they couldn't see it from there. We only want to upgrade to Club Level if we can definitely see it.

spiceycat
01-14-2008, 10:35 AM
when you make the reservation say that you only want to stay there if you can see the castle.

there are a couple of rooms that have a tree in front of the view of the castle.

also say you want a balcony. I think these are in the Hawaii - and it does NOT have a balcony on the 2nd floor.

D&R love Disney
01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
We had a fantastic view of the MK from the Hawaii building. Request a balcony. The second floor just has a slider, no balcony.

cara loves the poly
01-14-2008, 11:12 AM
We had a spectacular view of the castle! Request third floor and you won't have a problem!

Allison
01-14-2008, 12:11 PM
Just remember asking for 3rd floor and a balcony and a view of the castle are only requests. They won't guarantee them for you.

My guess would be most lagoon views have a view of the castle but I wouldn't say ALL of them do.

However, the lounge has a huge window with a very nice view of the castle.

We stayed garden view club level and enjoyed the view from the lounge.