PDA

View Full Version : Could use house rental/condo suggestions tips

Cindy B
01-14-2008, 07:33 AM
Hey!

I'm looking at a mid-late August rental. There are four people 2 adults, one teen and one preteen.

We've previously stayed at Cypress Pointe (2x) and enjoyed it. We would like a place near Universal and Disney. We loved the location of CP because it was a 5 minute drive anywhere.

I would like to see a nearby pool/(private would be ideal) and a game room in the house/condo would be great.

My kids would not mind sharing a bedroom I would rather have a 3 br. Condo or private home would be fine.

Freaky
01-14-2008, 07:55 AM
You really will have your choice - 3 bed condo with community pool (but unlikely to get a gamesroom in a condo), 3 bed townhome with either hot-tub or splash pool (some, like at Coral Cay, do have gamesrooms) or a 3+ bedroom villa with private pool and gamesroom.

To get a private rental somewhere close to both Disney & Universal you will probably be looking at the Kissimmee area which may mean up to a 20-30 min drive to Universal and up to 10-15 mins from the Disney entrance. Have a look at the reviews on the DIS for specific homes to get first hand comments on them. You will also find condos available around the I-Drive area aswell but I don't think there are townhomes/villas in that area.

You won't have a problem finding something just need to do some research - try sites like VRBO, Homeaway or Lastminutevillas.net :goodvibes