PDA

View Full Version : Going Back!!!!!!!!!!!

RJO
01-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Nov 2007...wife 50...me 53...son 24...son's GF24 all went for first time...stayed at CSR with dining...MYW...this was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I actually stood in the middle of main street straring at castle and cried...I was so happy to get there...then next night when we went back...all decorated for Christmas again I just blubbered like a kid...great trip....guess what...now wife and I are going back again Nov 12 2008 for 6 days without the kids...we are staying at POFQ without dining as I felt it was too much food and your reservations hindered what you could do...anyways...can't wait to come back...Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!

tiggerfan1
01-14-2008, 01:18 AM
Nov 2007...wife 50...me 53...son 24...son's GF24 all went for first time...stayed at CSR with dining...MYW...this was GREAT!!!!!!!!!! I actually stood in the middle of main street straring at castle and cried...I was so happy to get there...then next night when we went back...all decorated for Christmas again I just blubbered like a kid...great trip....

Awwww!!! That almost made me want to cry! :hug: You're a true Disney fan!!! :earsboy: :thumbsup2 I'm glad you and your family had a great first trip to WDW! :goodvibes By the way, my family and I were there last November, too (Nov. 6-10). When did you guys go? (It would be funny if we were there at the same time!)

guess what...now wife and I are going back again Nov 12 2008 for 6 days without the kids...we are staying at POFQ without dining as I felt it was too much food and your reservations hindered what you could do...anyways...can't wait to come back...Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!

Yay for you!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: Happy trip planning!!