PDA

View Full Version : whats right near Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista?

Jenfrog79
01-13-2008, 01:15 PM
i just booked five nights at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista for April 20th - 25th. My DH will be using an ECV for around the park and we'll be renting from an outside company. What is within short walking/ECV riding distance for restaurants from the hotel? Also, this hotel has an elevator right? i forgot to ask the travel agent this. my husband can walk with crutches but with transporting an ECV, if we don't get the ground floor it may be difficult :) lol

randyl
01-13-2008, 02:58 PM
I have stayed there twice and really don't recall an elevator. But we stayed in a first floor room each time. There is a plaza right next door with several good restaurants and stores (Japanese steakhouse, American steakhouse, Hooters, etc).

lovingthemouse
01-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Jen - we'll be there in a few weeks too, and have stayed there before.
First, they have an elevator - not massive, but adequate. Try and get as low a floor as possible. If you're looking for quiet, ask for a room facing Palm Parkway, otherwise you'll be facing I 4, which can be a little noisier.
As you leave the hotel, facing Palm Parkway, go left - about a 10 - 15 minute walk, and there are numerous restaurants, shops etc...Olive Garden, Steakhouses, McD's, BK, Asian food, quite a few more.
Hope this helps you .