PDA

View Full Version : radisson or buena vista suites

lidec
01-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Anyone stayed at either of these and would you recommend them?

Weegl
01-14-2008, 05:12 PM
We just stayed at the Radisson Maingate Saturday night. Its okay for what we paid ($55 Priceline...$75 including all taxes and fees), but I would never pay more knowing what the other options are.

We have not stayed at the Buena Vista

PattnFmly
01-15-2008, 07:43 PM
We stayed at the Buena Vista Suites about a year ago. We booked it through the DreamRes link and got it with taxes for under $100. It worked out perfectly for us. Two queen beds in the bedroom with a tv. Sleep sofa (which we didn't use), table, chairs, tv, fridge, coffee maker, microwave and sink in the living room. We stocked up on snackys at Walmart on the day of arrival, as well as waters, juice boxes and chocolate milk boxes for the kids. DH and I could stay up a bit at night and watch the news while the kids went to sleep. In the mornings, the kids had a drink while we showered then we all went down to the free breakfast. Good breakfast too. We all enjoyed it a lot. Had extended family with us in 3 more rooms and everyone thought it was great. We would stay there again anytime. And it was just a short hop in our rental car to WDW. They have bus service but we had cars. I was happy! :thumbsup2