PDA

View Full Version : Is there a real Starbucks at the Dolphin?

dkis4nu
01-13-2008, 07:22 AM
I know that this coffee subject has been discussed at length, but now that I need the info, the search isn't working. We are going to WDW the end of January and would like some decent coffee, and I thought I remembered someone mentioning the Dolphin for Starbucks.
Anyone know?

dk

cherylp3
01-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Its not an actual store. They do serve starbucks coffee I believe.

kimmie
01-13-2008, 08:48 AM
They serve it at Picabu! Buy the refillable mug and you are set!

ducklite
01-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Yup! real Starbucks at Picabu! Expensive if you want a single cup, great if you're having breakfast there and will have refills or if you are staying for more than a day or two and buy the mug.

And the Hilton in DTD also offers Starbucks in their little shop/cafe in the lobby, if you are staying someplace closer to the Hilton than the Swolphin.

kimmie
01-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Yup! real Starbucks at Picabu! Expensive if you want a single cup, great if you're having breakfast there and will have refills or if you are staying for more than a day or two and buy the mug.

And the Hilton in DTD also offers Starbucks in their little shop/cafe in the lobby, if you are staying someplace closer to the Hilton than the Swolphin.

You are right about Picabu value. When we stay for a week, we DEFINITELY get a good value! The kids like to fill their mugs with the pink lemonaide.;) It is very good, we bring them to the pool for the afternoon and just dash inside for a refill.

longislandmomof4
01-13-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm sorry I'm new to disney info- what/where is picabu? The only part of our upcoming trip that I'm not looking forward to is the lack of good coffee! Thanks as always...

ducklite
01-13-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry I'm new to disney info- what/where is picabu? The only part of our upcoming trip that I'm not looking forward to is the lack of good coffee! Thanks as always...

It's a quick service/cafeteria type place on the bottome floor of the Dolphin Resort. Good breakfast and IMHO pretty reasonable.

marypopfan
01-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Can someone share a picture of the mug with us? I would love to see it.

LisaY
01-15-2008, 09:06 AM
Okay, so are these mugs different than the YOAMD mugs sold at other Disney resorts?

ducklite
01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Okay, so are these mugs different than the YOAMD mugs sold at other Disney resorts?

It's a Swolphin mug, not the same.