PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed at VRBO # 149694

ChrisinNJ
01-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Tinkerbell's retreat condo in WH? 3 BR, close to pool?

Just looking to see if anyone used them & if they had a good experience?

Also, If you stayed at a WH Condo, and it was not on the 4th floor, was there a lot of noise from the condo overhead?

Still looking & making myself crazy!

Thanks

Christine

rvrnr
07-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Christine ,
I am considering this condo vrbo#149694-did you get any advice or have you already used it--your findings?
Jim

twooley2
07-28-2008, 08:59 PM
have you looked at Mickeys Adventure Condo. I have spoke to the owners but never have stayed there but I felt trusting after speaking to them on the phone. It is on the 4th floor I believe. We found it at windsorhill rents. WE have booked with them already.

QT Pooh
07-31-2008, 02:30 PM
We stayed in a 2nd floor condo in late February last year. I was very impressed that it was not noisy at all. I could not hear people above, below or adjacent to our unit! have fun - we've stayed there a few times and love it!!

ChrisinNJ
08-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Christine ,
I am considering this condo vrbo#149694-did you get any advice or have you already used it--your findings?
Jim

I ended up booking mickey's safari condo. It is one of the condos owned by http://www.mickeyscondo.com We are going in October, so I will post a review when I return. Good Luck deciding!

Christine

tinkershae
08-03-2008, 10:50 AM
We stayed at Windsor Hills in a 3 bedroom condo on the third floor in Feb 2008. We didn't have any problems with noise. Condo was great. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Blue Jay
08-04-2008, 08:36 PM
We were on the third floor and didn't have any problems with noise from the floor above us..........UNTIL after 11:00 p.m. every night. At first I thought they were moving furniture around, THEN I realized what was going on above me!:thumbsup2 I am just a little slow sometimes. All that needed to be done was to oil the bed springs and we wouldn't have heard anything from above us!!!!!:banana: