PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to burst & still have a month to wait!

nemofans
01-11-2008, 04:11 PM
We booked a last minute trip last week & were able to get AKL for the week of Feb. 10-15.:yay: I got the ME luggage stickers & vouchers on wed, the itinerary yesterday, & my Unofficial Guide to WDW 2008 book should be arriving today! I have all my ADRs done & we got every restaurant (except Le Cellier) we wanted w/only a month away!:rotfl2: I knew we had no chance of getting into Le Cellier, but tried anyway. Now it's time to plan the touring plans for each park.
I am so excited! Our last trip to WDW was Dec 2006. At the time, DH said he wants to go back every 3 yrs.:sad1: So, our next trip was planned for Dec 2009. SO FAR AWAY! I just can't believe that Dh agreed to go now instead. And not only that, but told me he wants to go every year now!!!:worship: So, we plan on still going Dec. 2009!:cheer2:
I just had to share b/c no one else understands my excitement like you Dis'ers!;)

alliesmommy
01-12-2008, 01:47 AM
YAY!! We'll be there at the same time. 2/10-2/17 here. Maybe we'll see you there!

shellybelly72
01-12-2008, 06:50 AM
I understand how you feel 100%!

I have 31 days left!!

Thanks for reminding me about Magical express-- I forgot to register!
With all the planning I do, I have no idea how it slipped my mind!!
::MickeyMo

MagicKingdom05
01-14-2008, 02:54 PM
I know how you feel. We only have a week to go, and I am having a hard time consintrating at work. Hopefully this week goes quickly.

nemofans
01-14-2008, 07:52 PM
This is our 1st time going in Feb. I hope it's low crowds since we'll be there in betw mardi gras & presidents day. It seems like it would be since we were able to book AKL & all our ADRs only one month away. I have already started buying snacks, disposable sippy cups & bowls, & breakfast items. I have usually packed these things in our suitcases or ordered them from a travel website delivery service. This time I may try shipping them myself to the hotel ahead of time.
We are bringing my mom w/us who has never been to WDW. She knows nothing about it.:sad2: She'll have a blast & I'm excited to bring her!:hug: She loves roller coasters so it will give Dh & I a chance to go on the big rides this time.:rotfl: We'll take turns taking her on the rides. Usually we just focus on what DS2 can do. It's been 8 yrs since I've ridden ToT & HM & I can't wait to take my mom on them.:banana:

tiggerfan1
01-14-2008, 11:04 PM
I just can't believe that Dh agreed to go now instead. And not only that, but told me he wants to go every year now!!!:worship: So, we plan on still going Dec. 2009!:cheer2:
I just had to share b/c no one else understands my excitement like you Dis'ers!;)

Yay! I'm glad you get to go this year, too! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: I'm glad your DH had a change of heart. Tinkerbell must have sprinkled some pixie dust on him! :tink: Have a great time on your trip!! :wizard:

nemofans
01-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks Tiggerfan1! Something had to have happened b/c now he's talking about becoming DVC members! :hyper: :love2:
I'm at a loss of words...

tiggerfan1
01-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Tiggerfan1! Something had to have happened b/c now he's talking about becoming DVC members! :hyper: :love2:
I'm at a loss of words...

Wow!! That's awesome!! :woohoo: :banana: Maybe it really was pixie dust after all! Look's like Tink must have had the power on her magic wand set to "high". :rotfl:

nemofans
01-15-2008, 03:39 PM
I've discovered that one of the guys DH works w/is a DVC member & they've been talking about it. So, this guy has been trying to convince Dh to do it too since we plan on going alot more often. Of course if I brought up the idea of becoming DVC members, he probably would have laughed in my face.:lmao: But w/this guy, he's actually taking it seriously. I'll have to thank this guy at the holiday work party this Saturday!:worship: