PDA

View Full Version : Hotel or Villa at Clearwater

mungo
01-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Know my villas around Orlando quite well, but this year we are doing something a bit different. Our favourite villa was already booked for part of the time we are going. (Last minute decision to go :cool1: )

We want to visit Clearwater, or even maybe a bit further down the coast.

Anyone got any suggestions for hotels or villas.

dougsmom98
01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Every year, I keep saying that I will switch things up and stay over in Clearwater or St. Petersburg since that is where my mom lives in the winter. I have done some searches on rental homes in those areas, and they just don't seem to be that plentiful. The ones I find, don't fit our needs or budget. I do remember seeing some condos. I just did a general google search with the key words, vacation rental Clearwater Florida. I usually give up and go back to what I know, which is the Disney area. I would love to see other parts of Florida and the country, but for a family on a budget, Orlando can't be beat. If you find something and like it, please post a review.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
01-12-2008, 08:26 PM
My family and I always visit Clearwater Beach two times a year either before WDW like will be doing this August and after WDW when we are there in December. We always stay at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key and we happen to think it's a very nice place to stay at.