PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Flex Tickets

MDM
01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
We are planning on visiting Florida for 11 days in August. The kids want to visit Universal, SeaWorld, and Aquatica. We have always been a WDW only family. I have found the Orlando Flex Ticket on the SeaWorld website. Seeing the cost (although I think its a great price for what you get) I began to search for other places to buy the Flex tickets. I can't find any other site that lists Aquatica as one of the places that you can visit with the Orlando Flex ticket. Has anyone bought the Flex ticket and is there anything I should know about them?

MDM

CanadianGuy
01-11-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm moving this post over to the "Orlando Area Attractions" board.. it covers the non-Disney theme parks and attractions.

Thanks!

Knox

Gillian
01-11-2008, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure where you got moved from, but it looks like this is actually a Seaworld forum question. Aquatica is Seaworld's water park, right? Don't we have a forum for seaworld & Universal? I did a quick search on Aquatica and there are several discussions about it in the UK Forum.

It does look like the Orlando Flexticket Plus is the one they're getting.

Anyway, Seaworld board here http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

irky416
01-11-2008, 04:20 PM
We bought the Flex-Ticket last year, but it didn't include Aquatica (not open yet). It worked out really well for us and if you "park-hop" as we did, make sure you only pay for parking once a day!

Darcy03231
01-12-2008, 11:46 AM
I bought the Orlando 5 park flex passes last summer and thought they were a great deal. Aquatica wasn't open yet so it didn't include that park. I find the best price at www.undercovertourist.com.