PDA

View Full Version : OHMYGOD - I forgot...

elisebutt
03-01-2002, 06:16 PM
to get BT to sort us out a charge card for when we are over the pond. Does anyone know where i can get a phone card to use over there that gives me a decent amount of time for about a tenner. i have to get it tomorrow or at heathrow - Please help ASAP

i knew I'd forget something!!

SimonV
03-02-2002, 01:32 AM
Elise, most 7/11 stores over there sell phone cards for a fixed amount that are easy to use. I can't quite remember the denominations they use, but it is probably something like $10, $20, $30, etc.

MickeyMcMouse
03-02-2002, 05:13 AM
Elise

There is a machine at Downtown Disney which we use. I think its AT&T. It'll take your credit card as well.

Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop that extends thro to the sport shop ( I think)

David:)

Loftus
03-02-2002, 09:09 AM
"Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop"

Thats taking merchandising to the limit I think!

BevS97
03-02-2002, 09:46 AM
we were offered one at the airport from Airtours and it seemed to be a pretty good deal - there's also loads of places that will sell you one on the internet - I did a search for phone cards and came up with 1000's - basically you pay them and they give you all the card details which you print, so you don't actually get a plastic card to carry around.

Bev

Kevin Gale
03-03-2002, 08:02 AM
We brought an $5 AT&T from Wallmart ( they had other values too ) and made two resonable length calls back to the UK with some units remaining.