PDA

View Full Version : For those who did NOT make Moms Panel, Check your email!! New Moms Club!!

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Just got an email, will post it later....

Says how they had soo many responses etc...they are developing a new moms club....asked you to vote for a name by the 13th....members of this club would get newsletters, asking for opinions..surveys and a welcome kit by spring.

Being intorduced as the WDW Moms Club....here are the 4 choices they gave for a name...
*Main Street Moms

*Mickey's Moms CLub

*Disney Momketeers

*Disney Parks Moms

Curious if anyone else got one...I am assuming this will be a BIG club!

PolyAddict
01-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Got one too.:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :love: :love:

PolyAddict
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM

PolyAddict
01-08-2008, 01:57 PM

mickeymyfavorite
01-08-2008, 02:05 PM
I got one also. :thumbsup2

LilGMom
01-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Sweet!!! :woohoo:

I just ran to my email (ok, not that far of a run or even a run at all but you get the drift) when I saw your post and almost did the dance of joy (along with the other 9,987 people that got the email) :lmao: .

I'm easily pleased!

daisylove
01-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Got it too!

Tiggershunny
01-08-2008, 02:17 PM
I got one too!!!! Does anyone know how many people will be in the new club?

mickeystoontown
01-08-2008, 02:19 PM
I was among those who received the e-mail. I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! (insert child's sing-song voice):rotfl:

I voted for Mickey"s Moms Club. What name did you guys vote for?

BuzzandAriel'smom
01-08-2008, 02:22 PM
me too. Not sure what it is going to be but I'm excited!

Tiggershunny
01-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I voted for Mickey's Mom Club too!!!

kimis
01-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Got one! Voted for Mickeys Moms club too

2mickeys1minnie
01-08-2008, 02:26 PM
I got one too!! WOOO HOOOO! I'm in the club! I'm in the club!!! Did this go out to everyone who submitted for the mom's panel and didn't get in or are we the 2nd "special" bunch? Anyone know?

rk5798
01-08-2008, 02:28 PM
It's amazing how little it takes to make us all happy! I am so excited to be a part of the club!!!!

ILVPOOH
01-08-2008, 02:29 PM
I didn't get an email. I'm bummed. I made it to the second round of the Mom's Panel. I hope I get an email later today.

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 02:31 PM
It's amazing how little it takes to make us all happy! I am so excited to be a part of the club!!!!

:lmao: Your so right!

Anyway, I posted also cause I almost didnt read it! I thought it was, like a loser, you didnt make it, but check out the site:rotfl: And I didnt want any other Disers to miss it!!

I am hoping we are the 2nd place bunch!! lol Who knows?! I wouldnt think there would be a whole bunch...does Disney really want to have all those mailings, etc to pay for?

So I voted for Disney Parks Moms...sounded more "official" with Disney in it!!! However, it doesnt roll well off the tongue!! lol

Congrats everyone! Hey, when they select the name, we must put it in our siggy!! lol

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I didn't get an email. I'm bummed. I made it to the second round of the Mom's Panel. I hope I get an email later today.

Dont be bummed...I didnt make it to the 2nd round, congrats on that! Who knows, they may have a group of alternates if the "moms" dont work out.

Who knows, they may change the moms every 6 mths on the site. DIdnt they say way back it was a 6 -8 mth commitment or something?

pixiemel
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I was among those who received the e-mail. I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! I'm gonna be in a club! (insert child's sing-song voice):rotfl:

I voted for Mickey"s Moms Club. What name did you guys vote for?

I voted for Mickey's Moms Club, too!! I thought all the choices were cute, though!

budbeerlady
01-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I got the email but it isnt doing anything when I select the name. Ughh!

connie1042
01-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Me too! I voted for Mickeys Mom Club. :yay:

properlywarnedyebe
01-08-2008, 02:47 PM
I got it too, but I can only assume the 990 applicants that didn't get the Mom's panel will each get an email. Is anyone else having problems submitting the name choice? I want to pick the "Disney Parks Mom" but it won't click:confused3
Aliciapirate:

cdel73
01-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I got one too. I didn't make it to the second round, but this will do! I also picked Mickey's moms club.

Desnik
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I got the email today too!!! I think you have to click the link to update your profile first, then choose the name and click submit.

flea1267
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
woohoo!!!:yay: I got the email as well!!! so happy!!! :woohoo:

I'm just excited they are giving us a chance to give imput as well, I'm excited to be a part of anything Disney!!! :banana:

Thanks for the heads up from the original poster!!!!

I'm excited to see what all is involved!

Guess I'd better get back to work so I can continue to pay for my Disney "habit" :)

stitchlover
01-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Got one too...

Should be interesting to see what develops.

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up from the original poster!!!!

You're Welcome:goodvibes
happy to share the news....we will have to start a running count of Disers soon! lol

tripplanner2
01-08-2008, 03:21 PM
I got one too. I voted for Mickeys Momketeer. I can't believe no one else picked that one. I thought it was so cute.

mickeyfan2
01-08-2008, 03:21 PM
I got the email too. I voted for Mickey Mom's Club.

tlens
01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Me too but it wouldn't let me choose the name....even after I updated my profile.

sigh.

BTW, I like the Momskeeter too.

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I dont really care what they call "US"....lol..I really liked all of them...I had a tough time submitting my vote as well...I just kept trying..

LilGMom
01-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I got one too. I voted for Mickeys Momketeer. I can't believe no one else picked that one. I thought it was so cute.

I actually voted for that one. :thumbsup2

stitchlover
01-08-2008, 03:27 PM
I voted for Momsketeers also. Glad to know I'm not alone.

My DH said he would have voted for the Mom's Club one. Oh well, he doesn't get a vote.

5 for WDW
01-08-2008, 03:33 PM

That is what I voted for too. :thumbsup2

M2DD's
01-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey Guess what? I'm also in the club:cool1: :cool1:
I picked disney parks mom.I like how it sounds. I wonder whats going to be in the packet they mail out in the spring. Any guesses?
Laura

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Gifts!!! lol

A name tag with our club on it would be nice....special ears....or maybe jsut stationery?? lol Or stickers....

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey Guess what? I'm also in the club:cool1: :cool1:
I picked disney parks mom.I like how it sounds. I wonder whats going to be in the packet they mail out in the spring. Any guesses?
Laura

Gifts!! lol

Perhaps a name badge with our club on it, special ears....stationery, stickers, pen...inexpensive items most likely!

I would like to know how many got selected...or just a mass mailing to lots of applicants.

mickeymyfavorite
01-08-2008, 03:46 PM

I picked that one also i thought it was cute.

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 03:46 PM
oops....my computer is soo slow today

n2mm
01-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Gifts!! lol

Perhaps a name badge with our club on it, special ears....stationery, stickers, pen...inexpensive items most likely!

I would like to know how many got selected...or just a mass mailing to lots of applicants.

I think everyone who applied and didn't get selected got the email today. A pretty big club. I can't wait to see what it is, but I would be happy just to get a discount code for my summer trip.

jackskellingtonsgirl
01-08-2008, 03:50 PM
I got the e-mail and so did about 5 of my friends. We were all rejected in Round 1. I would imagine ALL of the applicants who managed to submit one of the first 10,000 before the contest closed will be included in this thing.

Gifts? Let's see...
My guess is stickers, temp tattoos, maybe some sort of little planning booklet with tips like "Be sure to make your dining reservations in advance" and "Make sure to get a seat for the parade at least 30 minutes ahead of time" and "Staying at one of the Disney hotels gives you access to the Extra Magic Hours benefit". You know, really important stuff that we wouldn't know already.;)

mickeymyfavorite
01-08-2008, 03:51 PM
How many of these e-mails do you think were sent out? I keep reading the e-mail that was sent to see if I missed something. :confused3

jparc
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
I hope to be a Momsketeer, too!:goodvibes

I voted for Momsketeers also. Glad to know I'm not alone.

My DH said he would have voted for the Mom's Club one. Oh well, he doesn't get a vote.

Mouse Skywalker
01-08-2008, 04:03 PM
I got an e-mail too. Looks like some sort of focus group. Could be fun. I also voted for Mickey Mom's Club even though I'm a Mickey Dad.

goofy4tink
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM

Me too...that's the one I voted for. Will be interesting to see what happens now.

magic2go
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
I made it to the final phone interviews for the mom's panel.. but no invite today :confused3 Maybe my email is just slow today?

lacy1101
01-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I got the email and chose "Disney Parks Moms." It may turn out to be nothing big, but I'm excited to belong the "club" anyway! :cool1:

Smile4Me
01-08-2008, 04:22 PM
I got one too as I applied for the competition even though I'm an unconventional "mom" as I have no kids of my own. I help plan vacations for my friends and their kids and coworkers and their kids, and family ones..

Anyway, I know there are probably more people out there like me, plus dads...so I didn't vote for any of them...but I will update my address! :upsidedow

CathrynRose
01-08-2008, 04:27 PM

Me too!!! :yay:

I think Im the only one who chose "Main Street Moms" :confused3 :laughing:

tmonferdini
01-08-2008, 04:32 PM
I got one too & want to vote for the Mickey's Mom Club one, but after I updated my thing, I can't click to vote!!!

fitzdisney
01-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I am new to the boards and this is my 1st post. I got an email too and was so excited. I am also excited to join DIS. :cheer2:

jeanneg4of4
01-08-2008, 05:02 PM
:confused3
I did not get one.
I also made it to round 2 in the mom panel. seems alot of us who made it to round 2 or further did not get one.

KarenP99
01-08-2008, 05:05 PM
I made it to the final phone interviews for the mom's panel.. but no invite today :confused3 Maybe my email is just slow today?

Same here! I had the phone interview, but didn't make the panel. I didn't get an email either......

Brave teacher
01-08-2008, 05:08 PM
WOO HOO!

I got all excited when I opened the email. I voted for Mickey's Moms Club. I thought it was the cutest.

I started thinking immediately... what's in the welcome kit? I can't wait for it to get here!

jeanneg4of4
01-08-2008, 05:08 PM
:confused3
I did not get one.
I also made it to round 2 in the mom panel. seems alot of us who made it to round 2 or further did not get one.

lclark0621
01-08-2008, 05:13 PM
I got one too & want to vote for the Mickey's Mom Club one, but after I updated my thing, I can't click to vote!!!

Same here. :confused3

wahoostampingirl
01-08-2008, 05:13 PM
I haven't gotten an email, but it took me longer to get the download of the note pad too. Maybe tomorrow.

lordnamis
01-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I am also having the same problem, It wont let me vote and submit. If anyone knows how to fix this there are alot of us that could use the help, we need as many Dissers on the panel as possible. lol

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 06:04 PM
I am new to the boards and this is my 1st post. I got an email too and was so excited. I am also excited to join DIS. :cheer2:

:welcome: to the DIS!!! ANd congrats!

DisneyBride'03
01-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Me too!!! :yay:

I think Im the only one who chose "Main Street Moms" :confused3 :laughing:

You have to watch out for THOSE moms hanging out on the street corners!! :lmao:

PolyAddict
01-08-2008, 06:14 PM
Thought I subscribed already.

Anyways, I received my email, too!!!!

leanne11
01-08-2008, 06:48 PM
and my dh says all this useless knowledge will never get me anywhere..:lmao:

Shmily1
01-08-2008, 06:59 PM
I voted for Momsketeer too!! It was kind of reminicent of the old Disney days to me when I watched the Club! I really don't care what they call us, just as long as they cal us!!!! I'll be eagerly waiting on the next batch of emails and snail mail!!! I get excited just to get a mailing (my last mailing was about my "upcoming" trip, the one I had returned from two days before) from them let alone something with a "surprise" in it!!! :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

dddisrunner
01-08-2008, 07:06 PM
:cool1: I got one too! I voted for Mickey Moms Club too! I can't believe how excited I got over this e-mail! Funny though when I first saw Disney Destinations I thought is was going to be a discount code!:lmao: :rolleyes:

TSMAMI
01-08-2008, 07:23 PM
I didnt recieve one but I applied for mom panel. Is this coming in your main email account?

ILoveMagic
01-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Did anyone receive an email today from Disney Destinations in regards to being selected for a new panel? This panel will be in the form of a newsletter, and will require doing surveys etc?

red1der1
01-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I didn't get anthing.

CindyandBrice
01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
I did - and it asked to name the panel.

CindyandBrice
01-08-2008, 07:42 PM
I picked Main Street Mom's. I liked that the best - it didn't sound too cutesy

leanne11
01-08-2008, 07:53 PM
join us..

LMO429
01-08-2008, 07:53 PM
I got an email as well! I voted for the Mickey Mom Club

Im slowly working my way through the new mom site. I have to say I wish the people on the panel were more diverse. It seems they are all moms of families (with one dad in the mix) I think it would of been better to show a broader range of panel members.. For example a couple of the panel members would represent those with families, a panel member that would represent people who are seniors or retired, a panel member that was or is recently engaged and planning on honeymooning or has honeymooned at wdw. A member of the panel that was single and travel solo.

While I agree most of the people going to WDW are families. I think there are all different types of people that come to WDW and I think it would have been a better idea to have different panel members represent different type of experiences as oppose to just being in a family. anyway just my opinion

ILoveMagic
01-08-2008, 07:57 PM
ME TOO ME TOO! I didnt receive an email when I originally applied for the panel..................But just to be involved in some way will be fun! I voted for main st moms!

CanadianGuy
01-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Merged these two threads on the same topic.

pinkerbell
01-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Mickey Moms Club... :goodvibes

Joan S.
01-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi, I got the e-mail also!:banana: And voted for "Main Street Moms" Joan

CanadianGuy
01-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Here's a pic of the "Official" Mom's Panelists..

Courtesy of Walt Disney World
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/knoxster69/MomsPanel.jpg

Caption: "Moms" Hit Main Street -- Members of the newly formed Walt Disney World Moms Panel enjoyed the day in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in mid-December. The on-line forum, made up of real-life moms, was created to help families better plan their vacations to Walt Disney World. The site www.disneyworldmoms.com goes live on Jan. 7, 2008. (From left to right front row, Beatrice Rose, Laura Spencer, Kara Bacon, Beth Choisez Back row, Erin Foster, Heather Roberts-Nault, Darcie Maranich, Heather Murry, Michelle May, Kimberly LaPaglia, Bret Caldwell, Brigitta Noer.

flea1267
01-08-2008, 09:02 PM
[/QUOTE] I have to say I wish the people on the panel were more diverse. It seems they are all moms of families (with one dad in the mix) I think it would of been better to show a broader range of panel members.. For example a couple of the panel members would represent those with families, a panel member that would represent people who are seniors or retired, a panel member that was or is recently engaged and planning on honeymooning or has honeymooned at wdw. A member of the panel that was single and travel solo.

While I agree most of the people going to WDW are families. I think there are all different types of people that come to WDW and I think it would have been a better idea to have different panel members represent different type of experiences as oppose to just being in a family. anyway just my opinion[/QUOTE]

I have to agree....I was surprised there wasn't more "diversity", not just race but there are some "non traditional" families out there that also enjoy Disney as much as us traditional families do....also all the ages of the "kids" seemed to be in the same range...there are some siblings that are further apart in age that go to Disney w/ families and having to balance everyone's interest is a task that I'm sure a lot of "moms" have to do. And I don't mean any offense to the Moms picked, just that I was expecting more "diversity" from race to families (both traditional and non-traditional), etc. Okay done now...I still LOVE Disney and I'm so excited I got the new email. I think Walt would be thrilled that everyday Moms want to be mini "imagineers" in the vacation planning department :)

Harvest02
01-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Mickey Moms Club is what I voted for! Wonder what is going to be in that welcome packet??? Free stuff, maybe???:confused3 Sounds exciting though! Can't want to learn more and check out the website when I have more time!!!

DisneyBride'03
01-09-2008, 09:19 AM
So do we still think everyone was asked? Why werent some of the 2nd rounders selected? Perhaps they will be alternates.....again, didnt Disney say it was a 6 mth commitment or so, maybe they will change up th panel every so often?

neverland mom
01-09-2008, 10:26 AM
I got an email too! :cool1: I voted for Mickey Mom Club. I am soo excited to part of something Disney.

wdwprks
01-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Mickey's Moms Club

properlywarnedyebe
01-09-2008, 10:59 AM
I still can't get the email to submit. I was able to update my profile but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac? Do you think I can still be "in the club" if I can't submit my choice? Anyone else on Macs having trouble? I must find a PC. :mad:

LilGMom
01-09-2008, 11:15 AM
I still can't get the email to submit. I was able to update my profile but that's it. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac? Do you think I can still be "in the club" if I can't submit my choice? Anyone else on Macs having trouble? I must find a PC. :mad:

For some reason I can't get mine to submit either and I'm not on a Mac. I updated my info at work and then again once at home but still couldn't submit. I thought it had submitted earlier but it just highlighted my choice but didn't do anything. I don't want to be excluded!!!! :confused:

belle1627
01-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I got the letter, yeah me!!!! I picked Mickey Moms Club.

:goodvibes

usewickhouse
01-09-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm in too! I voted for Momketeers at least I think I did. I updated my profile then checked off my vote and it said "thanks for updating your profile" or something like that. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us!! Becky

belle1627
01-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Just a thought, there were two rejection letters that went out after the moms panel was chosen, one that said thank you, you didn't make it but we may be contacting you at a later time and one that didn't have that included. Did anyone who received the letter that didn't have the extra line get the invite to the club?? Just wondering if they invited all 10,000 (minus the panel) or just the ones with the extra bit?

Just curious.

usewickhouse
01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Just a thought, there were two rejection letters that went out after the moms panel was chosen, one that said thank you, you didn't make it but we may be contacting you at a later time and one that didn't have that included. Did anyone who received the letter that didn't have the extra line get the invite to the club?? Just wondering if they invited all 10,000 (minus the panel) or just the ones with the extra bit?

Just curious.
I personally got the email that stated they would contact me in the future with another opportunity. So maybe this will be something just for those people? Would like to know this too! Becky

mickeystoontown
01-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I also received the one saying they would contact me in the future.

danalee
01-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I got the email also!:goodvibes

I picked Disney Park Mom's:grouphug:

Cant wait to get the welcome packet:cloud9:

jak07
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I haven't read all of the other responses yet, but wanted to saythat I got one too!

I voted for Mickey Moms Club!

Tiggershunny
01-09-2008, 01:13 PM
I personally got the email that stated they would contact me in the future with another opportunity. So maybe this will be something just for those people? Would like to know this too! Becky

That's what my e-mail said too. At the time I just thought, okay sure, but now..........I'm so excited! I wonder how many people got this e-mail?

lillygator
01-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I got it as well....am I the only one who doesn't care for any of the names?

aPiratesLife4Me
01-09-2008, 04:25 PM
I got one too :banana: and I also can't get it to submit when I try to vote for a name. But happy anyway!!!!!

Joan S.
01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Double post!

Joan S.
01-09-2008, 04:38 PM

Hi, This was the same e-mail I got stating that I would be contacted in the future! I am so excited:dance3: that it was true,no matter how MANY of US there are! Joan

icelady
01-09-2008, 04:43 PM
I was excited to see the letter! I picked Momketeers. Anxious to see what they plan for this group.

bama-mom
01-09-2008, 04:50 PM
I got it too and was so excited, I am hoping it is not something that is going to be open to the general public. It did let me vote, but like one of the pp, I was not crazy about the choices. Not complaining, just didn't like them, I am still thrilled to possibly get to be a part of this club!!!!!:banana:

lady_hlh
01-09-2008, 08:02 PM

Just curious.

I also got the rejection e-mail with the part about contacting me later and then I received this other e-mail yesterday. I can't believe that they actually did contact me later, I'm so excited to be involved in this new group. :woohoo:

tfiga
01-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Got one also, votedfor Mickey's Mom Club.

tinkerbell60
01-09-2008, 08:34 PM
I thought they didn't want my but luckily I got the email tonight too!! I voted for Momketeers but I also thought Mickey Moms Club was okay too.

kimis
01-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Just curious.
I went back and checked my original rejection letter and it did say they would contact me later and I did get my email yesterday. I didn't even realize there were two rejection letters. I just thought the original letter was disney just being nice. If you haven't got your email yet just hang in there it could still come.

Eeyore's My Favorite
01-09-2008, 09:48 PM
I picked Main Street Mom's. I liked that the best - it didn't sound too cutesy

I got the email, too. Picked "Main Street Mom's". It just seemed so much fun!! Can't wait to see what the welcome packet brings. We're headed to the Mouse House shortly, so this made my day!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

happyindisney
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I got my email yesterday!! So excited!!! I voted for the Momketeers...can't wait to see what comes in the welcome kit!!!!:cool1:

wdwlver
01-09-2008, 11:31 PM
I got one, too---voted for Mickey Mom's Club:wizard:

DisneyBride'03
01-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Maybe they should call it the Dis Moms Know it All CLub!! Anxious to see what awaits us all!!

momtimesone
01-09-2008, 11:48 PM
I got one but no matter what kind of club it is :disrocks: and I will come here first for the best info and planning tips.:thumbsup2

samefay
01-10-2008, 12:01 AM
I also picked Main Street Moms.

DisneyBride'03
01-10-2008, 12:07 AM
My DH liked Main Street Moms too...I was so excited to see the email....I wanted to choose fast and get on here to start this thread!! lol I almost deleted it , yikes, and didnt want anyone else here to do that!!

I just thought it was a sorry loser email, go check the new site!

DisneyBride'03
01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
ok Moms....

Voting close on the 13th...

How long d you think it will take them to tabulate our votes??

Waiting to see what our name will be:)

forgot the "d" and the "o" up there....oops

Shmily1
01-16-2008, 06:09 PM
It shouldn't take too long since it was electronic. Unless we have the problem with the "hanging chads" since it's election time!

I'm interested in seeing what's in the package they are sending!!popcorn::

Fallon3248
01-17-2008, 08:41 AM
OK. voting has closed. Where will the results be posted? Do you think they will send us another email to let us know the results? :)

DisneyBride'03
01-17-2008, 08:50 AM
OK. voting has closed. Where will the results be posted? Do you think they will send us another email to let us know the results? :)

I would assume so! THey made no mention of a site or anything like that. We are most likey going to be considered some sort of a focus group.
Maybe next Monday:confused3

LilGMom
01-17-2008, 09:11 AM
It shouldn't take too long since it was electronic. Unless we have the problem with the "hanging chads" since it's election time!

I'm interested in seeing what's in the package they are sending!!popcorn::

That is funny! As a Floridian I just loved being the chad end of jokes. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see where this new 'group' goes!! :goodvibes

lacy1101
03-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I got the email saying that they chose "Mickey Moms Club" for our name, but still haven't received any type of welcome package in the mail. Has anyone?

DisneyBride'03
03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
yes, I got that email a few weeks ago I think.
I am thinking end of this monthe, beginning of April for our welcome package:) I think we get the 2008 Planning DVD as well.

DisneyBride'03
03-05-2008, 01:30 PM
I got the email saying that they chose "Mickey Moms Club" for our name, but still haven't received any type of welcome package in the mail. Has anyone?

Hurry ..Post ...look at your number of posts:scared1: lol

lacy1101
03-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Hurry ..Post ...look at your number of posts:scared1: lol

Thanks for the heads up, DisneyBride! :lmao:

I was really hoping it would come before our trip - we leave March 28.

DisneyBride'03
03-05-2008, 03:36 PM
well, I hope it does!!!! That is my DH's b day BTW!

mickeystoontown
03-05-2008, 05:15 PM
I was just wondering, today, when we might get our package they referred to earlier. I want to see what kind of things they included in the package!

By the way, I have sent two different questions to the Mom's Panel and haven't gotten an answer yet. That was right after they went online.

properlywarnedyebe
03-05-2008, 05:46 PM
I got the initial email about picking the name, and I couldn't get it to work. I emailed Disney to see if I had to respond to stay in the "Moms Club" and that my email wasn't submitting. They said they sent out a second email about about picking the name that had a better link but I never received that one. I asked them if my email was still active and I never got a response back. I haven't received a "Mom's Club" email since:confused3. I'm really bummed, I hope I still receive a welcome packet and email info at some point. Anyone else have this problem? Should I email Disney again? I never got the email that said what name they picked for the club. Any ideas?

Eeyore's My Favorite
03-05-2008, 07:45 PM
I haven't gotten the packet they mentioned either. Keep looking for it hoping it'll come before we head back to WDW again!!:goodvibes