PDA

View Full Version : Orange Lake

keetmommy
01-08-2008, 10:43 AM
We are going to be staying at Orange Lake in May...we have a family member that owns a time share there and gave it to us to use. So I would like to know more about it, from what I have heard and read it sounds really nice...and Hey it is a free place to stay...but I am wondering about things like cleaning....do they clean during the week? Do we get clean towels? Anything you can share on it would be appreciated...

Thanks
Amie

Keacc
01-09-2008, 08:11 AM
We stayed in a 3 bdrm unit from December 15th-22nd and had a wonderful time. There is no maid service but I believe that you can pay extra if you want it. All units have a washer and dryer so you can wash things out as you need. The units are all large and very nicely decorated. You will receive several calls about attending a 1 hour breakfast. This is their time to sell you a time share. There is no such thing as a 1 hour time share sale. They will be at least 3 hours. All you have to do is say that you are not interested and they will not pressure you.

gismo1554
01-10-2008, 03:32 AM
I think if you are staying for 2 weeks though they send a cleaner in at the end of the first week

prov3v56
01-17-2008, 10:44 PM
We stayed in a 3 bdrm unit from December 15th-22nd and had a wonderful time. There is no maid service but I believe that you can pay extra if you want it. All units have a washer and dryer so you can wash things out as you need. The units are all large and very nicely decorated. You will receive several calls about attending a 1 hour breakfast. This is their time to sell you a time share. There is no such thing as a 1 hour time share sale. They will be at least 3 hours. All you have to do is say that you are not interested and they will not pressure you.

I was curious as to what area of the resort you stayed in. We are also staying in a 3-bedroom this summer in the West Village. I am trying to get as much information about the resort and ongoing construction.

Thank you for your time.

Keacc
01-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Most of the construction is over near River Island. We stayed in a multi-level (4-5 floors) unit facing tennis courts and the driving range. I think that our unit was 5621.