PDA

View Full Version : Best Western Lake Buena Vista?

Fall1
01-08-2008, 11:17 AM
I was able to get my parents a great rate at Best Western Lake Buena Vista for their upcoming trip. I've never been there and thought I'd check to see what others think. Will they like it? They are going for 18 nights from Feb-March.

Thanks!

danalin
01-09-2008, 11:10 AM
We stayed in May 2007 and really enjoyed it, I think they will like it. We are 2 adults in our 50's, nice walk to Downtown Disney, we didn't use bus sevice but seemed pretty good didn't hear any complaints. Hope they have a great time!

GoofyGirlnPrincessV
01-09-2008, 01:23 PM
DD and I stayed there May 2007 for a week. It was a nice offsite hotel, rooms were a bit dated but that really doesn't matter to us.

We upgraded to a MK View room and that was well worth it. DD and I layed in bed or sat on the balcony and watched the fireworks at MK and Epcot.

They have a quick service restaurant that we used a couple times and a full service restaurant we used on our last night. Food was really good!!

The pools were good and we mainly stuck to the kiddie pool.

We didn't use the transportation since I had my car. Parking lot was huge and always found a spot close to the door.

I am thinking of staying there again this May.