PDA

View Full Version : Doing the sad dance...

ArmyWife3-4
01-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Sadly, it looks like our August trip will be no longer. Something has been nagging me to not make the reservations yet, and I think it was God's way of telling me, it's just not time.

DH had a meeting with his unit and work yesterday, and they are now on orders to deploy. He will be leaving either this April or this August...:sad1: :mad: :sad: It all came so suddenly that my head is still reeling...Hopefully we will know more soon about a specific date.

My hopes are high that we might be able to squeeze in a trip before he leaves, but we just don't know.

I am so bummed out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

Hopefully, we can plan a trip not only before he leaves but when he gets back as well and we can have something to look forward to upon his return!

vickalamode
01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Sadly, it looks like our August trip will be no longer. Something has been nagging me to not make the reservations yet, and I think it was God's way of telling me, it's just not time.

DH had a meeting with his unit and work yesterday, and they are now on orders to deploy. He will be leaving either this April or this August...:sad1: :mad: :sad: It all came so suddenly that my head is still reeling...Hopefully we will know more soon about a specific date.

My hopes are high that we might be able to squeeze in a trip before he leaves, but we just don't know.

I am so bummer out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

Hopefully, we can plan a trip not only before he leaves but when he gets back as well and we can have something to look forward to upon his return!

I hope that you get to make your trips to Disney with your DH, but more importantly, I hope that he returns safely. :hug:

princessreilly
01-08-2008, 08:53 AM

I am so bummer out! :( :( :( Looks like I will be spending our anniversary alone instead of at Disney with him...:sad2: ...

I hope that you will get to plan that trip before he leaves. I will keep you two in my prayers:hug:

Goofysmate
01-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Hoping all works out for you in the end and a safe return by you Dh.:thumbsup2
Our thought are with you both:hug:

Goofysmate
01-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Hoping all works out for you in the end and a safe return by you Dh.:thumbsup2
Our thought are with you both:hug:

sandicinderelli
01-08-2008, 09:14 PM
I'll be praying with you that you'll get to go AND for his safety! Miracles still happen!

shellybelly72
01-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Oh man, I'm sorry!

Hope you can squeeze in that quick trip...

Take care!

Tinks1984
01-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Oh you poor thing, lets hope the Disney pixie dust gets sprinkled over you both and there's a trip to be had sooner or later. Here's some to start you off pixiedust: pixiedust:

More importantly, prayers for the safe return of your DH :grouphug:

summersalt
01-12-2008, 09:29 PM
I am so sorry your trip has to be postponed. But....
Thank you and your spouse for your sacrifice. I am a former army wife so I understand what you are dealing with. It's not an easy life.

danny1649
01-13-2008, 09:34 AM
Hope that things work out for you.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Diamondintheruff
01-13-2008, 03:06 PM
God bless-Hopefully you will find another way to celebrate your anniversary.

tiggerfan1
01-14-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about this! :sad2: I will also pray for your husband's safe return from his deployment. Hopefully, you and your DH will be able to take a trip together before he leaves. (Maybe this could be an early anniversary celebration.) If you need anyone to talk to or if you just need a little Disney cheer, please feel free to PM me. :hug: Take care.

binky503
01-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Hopefully you get to go before DH leaves. :banana: