PDA

View Full Version : T.G.I.F. check in

jana
02-28-2002, 09:33 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I had a FABULOUS week. I lost 2 pounds and 5 inches which took me down a clothing size:bounce: . I have 1 more size to drop ( hope to do it before trip in April) before I'm my pre baby size ( which was 7 years ago:rolleyes: ).

So how did everyone do this week?

We become what we repeatedly do ---- Aristotle
Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.

vernon
03-01-2002, 02:29 AM
Congratulations Jana, I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of all your hard work. Only 6 weeks until we go on holiday TOGETHER LOL

I've had a reasonable week , kept to Slimfast for breakfast and lunch ( even last nights 4 pints and fish and chips didn't put too much of a dent in it LOL ;) ) I really must get some scales at some stage LOL as the belt is now past the last notch.

Mazzy
03-01-2002, 04:47 AM
Oh Jana, that's brilliant, well done! You must feel very proud of yourself, it's always a great feeling when you are nearly at target! - I should know, I've been there so many times! :rolleyes:

Vernon, you are doing very well, would you have a word with my DH? ;)

I'm doing quite well myself at the moment, I have lost 4 pounds in the last 11 days so it's a start. I have another stone to go before I reach the weight I was last Summer, but hoping by Easter to have lost half of that :D

How's everyone else going on?

lisag1
03-01-2002, 05:16 AM
Fantastic achievement Jana! It's a brilliant feeling to get to your pre-pregnancy weight, but the very best bit is buying lots of new clothes!

I've been trying to get rid of 3lb but I'm just yo-yo (ing) thinking that maybe I should stay as I am as this is probably my "natural" weight.

Everyone give yourselves a BIG pat on the back.

Lisag xx

BONZO
03-01-2002, 06:09 AM
Jana,

Great stuff - really well done!

No loss this week :(

.....but i've tightened up one notch on my belt! - Yipee!

bengunn
03-01-2002, 07:12 AM
Well done Jana, Vernon and Mazzy.

I have lost 2 lbs this week as well and my trousers (pants on this board I suppose) feel looser.

conker
03-01-2002, 09:29 AM
I didn't lose any weight this week, but have lost another 0.5 inches off the hips!

I'm very happy though as I have lost 1 stone in the past 7 weeks and 2.5 inches from the hips. I'm just plateauing at the moment, but continuing on with it. I've only got 3 weeks until I go to Tenerife, so I'm not giving up (ever!)

Mindy

Nita
03-01-2002, 03:16 PM
I'm back on track a loss of 2lb this week
DH is finding it hard now, he as even had a cigerette hope he can keep trying and not give up he as come so far

denisek
03-02-2002, 08:31 AM
I've finally managed to find where everyone went to!

I lost 2lbs this week - 13 in total so I'm pleased with that & hope to be a lovely slim person when I go back to WDW in December. Maybe this time I'll fit into that plane seat comfortably:D

Denise

anne1
03-02-2002, 09:48 AM
Hi

just wanted to ask what diets are everyone on.

I need to lose about a stone, but i find if i "go on a diet" I obsess about food after a while.

is it just healthy eating and excercise? No curries:(

Everyone seems to be doing really well. Congratulations

Anne

conker
03-02-2002, 10:35 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I use a website called www.weighlossresources.co.uk . You put in your food intake and it works out the calories, you also enter your exercise and it shows how many calories were burned off. There is a message board which is very active.

It costs 7 a month for membership and I have lost 1st and 2.5 inches off my hips in the last 7 weeks! Not bad for an ex-yo-yo dieter!

bengunn
03-04-2002, 05:11 AM
Personally, I just cut back on fat intake - 1/2 pint of semi-skimmed milk per day, low-fat spread not butter, NO chocolate, no cakes etc. Minimal exercise just walking; it owrks for me YMMV.