PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Stay At The Hamlets?

suggies08
01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
We are thinking about renting a house there this summer and would love to hear from anyone that has stayed there or knows anything about this neighborhood. I don't remember seeing or passing it by. Just wondering about the area/neighborhood. Gated? Non? How far to disney? Appreciate any help! :goodvibes

suggies08
01-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Nobody stayed there? Anyone live around the area that could tell me anything about The Hamlets? Just want to make sure i'm not getting in a bad neighborhood or anything. I've searched the net and can't really find anything on this one. Thanks:goodvibes

suggies08
01-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Sorry it double posted

Keacc
01-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Is the Hamlett in the Westhaven development?

suggies08
01-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks for replying. It doesn't seem to be too far from Indian Wells. It is called The Hamlets. We are thinking of renting a 5 bedroom pet friendly villa there and I need to make final arrangements this week, but nobody seems to know anything about this area. It shows it off of 192. So I am not really sure:confused3

Looking for any help at all, I just don't want to make a mistake:) I can get a 5 bedroom in another resort for about $800 more but if I can save money and still be in a nice place then I'm all for it. Hope someone can help:)

Jess

dougsmom98
01-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Maybe you could post a link to the site you are renting from and we might be able to help. I was looking into lovely homes in The Hamlet at Westhaven development but chose another home in the Solana resort in Davenport because we wanted three king bedroom suites. I have never heard of The Hamlets, only The Hamlet at Westhaven.

suggies08
01-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi,
Thanks I am not really sure:confused3

Here is the map they provide on their website. I don't know the house address yet but it is under the home gallery, only 5 bedroom on there except under upgraded and we prefer the other one.

http://www.sunnfunusa.com/Map/index.html

Thanks for any info!
Jess

dougsmom98
01-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Sorry, this is not the same place as I thought it might be. The photos look nice though. I thought the prices were a little high given that it is a lesser known development, but they usually are when you go through a management company. We are paying $1300 including taxes and pool heat for a 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath, pool home with a jacuzzi. It is in Davenport which is further out but we like that area. The good news about where you are renting though is that they didn't have a ton of homes so I am guessing the management company does a nice job with those that it does have and the house will be clean. I am sure that you will have a great experience! Good luck.

suggies08
01-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for trying:) I felt the price was reasonable for 15 nights plus we have pets that we can't stand to leave behind;) . It was around $2000 for 15 nights for a 5 bedroom, not that bad I thought? However I am a little worried about the location. All I know is that its called The Hamlets and doesn't appear to be far from Indian Wells. So if anybody knows Indian Wells maybe they know where I'm talking about? Anyone? LOL