PDA

View Full Version : thanks-- just booked

tzolkin
01-04-2008, 10:02 AM
i just got off the phone with the travel agent. after multiple quotes and months of debating whether we could/should do this trip it's all booked.

we will be taking our 3 kids 9,4,2 (when we go) for our first "vacation". (we've only done overnights or visits with family before). we will be staying at POP for 8 nights in may. (unfortunately we will be there over memorial day, but a wedding is also part of the trip to FL and there was no way to avoid it-- hoping it won't be too crowded.)

i have been going to every website i could find for the past month or so and this one has been very helpful for tips and advice. i appreciate the time and care everyone seems to put into their posts to provide others with all the details they need to know (and some you wouldnt think of yourself.) i feel much more comfortable with planning and feel that i'll be informed and less stressed when we arrive. we lived in FL and had season passes when i was a child, so i'm familiar with the parks, but it's been quite a few years and we never stayed on-site or used disney transportation.

Goofysmate
01-04-2008, 01:21 PM
happy planning.
We have never stayed on site before , we always rent a villa off site which is great for us.
and i almost forgot to say :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: