PDA

View Full Version : We are leaving on Friday!!!!!!

Ari and Liv's mom
01-02-2008, 01:14 PM
So we are leaving on Friday for our first ever Walt Disney World vacation:cool1: I am soooo excited, but I am such a worrier, so I am nervous about how everything is going to go, that I am going to forget something, etc. Any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lea

scottybnyc
01-02-2008, 01:29 PM
I am leaving on Sunday, and just like you, I am worried that I haven't planned enough. I do think that this is common however.

Just make sure all your information is in one spot and all together. When I get my info from Disney, I lock it up until the day we leave. I'd also recommend that if your airline has online check-in, then do that to save some time.

I always make a checklist as well for the essentials (money, Identifcation, toiletries, etc)

But most of all, relax and have fun!!!

Mickeefan
01-02-2008, 01:34 PM
So we are leaving on Friday for our first ever Walt Disney World vacation:cool1: I am soooo excited, but I am such a worrier, so I am nervous about how everything is going to go, that I am going to forget something, etc. Any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lea

We're leaving Friday, too. We're staying at Pop. Where are you staying? Have a good time and just remember to take your time and really enjoy everything.

Ari and Liv's mom
01-03-2008, 02:04 PM
We're staying at CBR. I was actually getting grumpy if you can believe that. Now I am just plain excited. I am planning on printing our boarding passes in a little while here. Has anyone checked on the weather? Hopefully it will be warmer then 40, lol. Actually, anythings good compared to 11 degrees, which is what it said at the bank earlier. How long is everyone staying, and what are your basic plans? We are staying till next Thursday.

Thanks for the responses,
Lea

Ari and Liv's mom
01-03-2008, 02:07 PM
Oh yeah, have lots of fun too! Can't believe I almost forgot that.