PDA

View Full Version : Help finding parents a hotel for 17 nights in Feb.

Fall1
01-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Hello,

I am trying to help my parents find a nice place to stay near Disney for 17 nights from Feb. 16-March 4. They are ideally trying to keep the price under $100 per night and I'm having trouble finding a nice place. I know it's peak season, but any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

dr_nigel_c
01-02-2008, 12:27 PM
The Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista (http://www.resideo.com/us/florida/orlando/16101437.hotel) gets good reviews, and has an average nightly rate of $66.00 for those dates. Hope that helps!

HeatherC
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
try Regal Palms. They can rent a 3 bedroom townhouse for about $60-$70 a night including taxes. It's about 20 minutes from the parks, but has a great pool area and shopping center adjacent to it.

We are probably going to stay here again for a few nights before a cruise in Feb. and I have found that this time the rates on hotels.com were the best. (We usually book through a private owner, but these rates were lower.)

There are rentals for this place listed on cyberrentals and vrbo.com.

Hope this helps!

HeatherC

dougsmom98
01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
You can try using hotelmartusa.com. I just typed in their dates and found Venetian Bay Villages for $84 per night including taxes for a 3 bedroom townhouse. The website only allows 14 nights to be booked, but there is a toll free number. There were tons of other places too. I have not stayed at Venetian Bay Villages, but I have used hotelmartusa.com three times and have never had a problem with them at all.

Renysmom
01-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Staybridge Suite by Holiday Inn is wonderful. Just outside the gate to DD, prices are usually around $100 including a full hot breakfast each day. Suites are large and comfortable. We will be returning there for the 3rd time this October. I highly recommend them.