PDA

View Full Version : Do Orlando Walmart's still have fabric departments?

ConnieB
01-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Anyone know if the Orlando area Walmarts still have fabric departments? Our local Walmarts remodeled and took away the fabric, so I'd love to do some fabric shopping while at WDW, and Walmarts seem to have some inexpensive Disney fabric from the chatter I hear online. I miss the fabric department!

If anyone has been recently do you recall the selections available? Thanks!

Oh...and I'll have a car, so if there is one within a reasonable (maybe an hour) drive from WDW that has fabric, please let me know!

Thanks.
Connie

spiceycat
01-02-2008, 06:45 AM
yes and it is close.

I think it has fabric - my friend who is the sewwer did not go - but I think it does - if not the one further in Kissimmee does

where are you staying?

there is one down 535 - about 5 to 20 minutes from wdw depending upon where you are staying.

ducklite
01-02-2008, 09:38 AM
They've closed the fabric departments in about half of them. My co-workers says fabrics in Ocoee is closed, but Kirkman is open. I dont know about the ones closer to WDW. Maybe you might want to give them a call bafore making the trip?

safetymom
01-02-2008, 11:32 AM
I am pretty sure the one on 535 still has theres. I will be going there in a couple of days and I will let you know.