PDA

View Full Version : Hotels with Indoor Pool??

MemoryMakers2669
01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Are there any very close hotels near DIsney that have an indoor pool??

Lisa P.
01-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Marriott Orlando World Center has a small indoor pool and several large outdoor pools, heated. It's a mile or two from the further end of Hotel Plaza Blvd.

Gillian
01-02-2008, 06:01 AM
That was the only one I could think of! Indoor pools are rare in Florida. The outdoor ones are warm, even in the winter.

spiceycat
01-02-2008, 06:17 AM
the Fountains timeshare has both inside and outside one.

safetymom
01-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Courtyard by Marriott in the Marriott Village has an indoor/outdoor pool

momz
01-03-2008, 02:01 PM
i believe that Ramada Inn Maingate West has an indoor pool. most reviews i've seen say something about the smell in the lobby from the pool. we are staying there later this month.

OlderMan
01-03-2008, 02:17 PM
...they ususally have indoor pools.

HopperFan
01-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Embassy Suites do. We stayed at one by Convention Center (only a few minute drive over to Disney) last January because we wanted pool time and was afraid it would be too cold like year before. As luck would be since we had it, we didn't need it....hot all week and swam outside ;) .

So my guess is the LBV ones have it too, but my memory is that it was considerably more and we were already paying way more than normal because it was NY week.

Captain Nick
01-04-2008, 08:09 PM
My girlfriend and I stayed at the Ramada Maingate West last month and had a great time. I didn't really notice the pool smell that much in the lobby but we were gone much of the time. We are also pretty young so I guess the little things don't bother us that much. Definitly worth the price if your watching your money.

leanan
01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
I agree with the poster who said indoor pools are rare in Florida. I have not seen many in my travels around the state.

Lisa P.
01-08-2008, 05:53 PM
We're staying at one of the timeshares on the shared grounds with the Marriott Orlando World Center. Unfortunately, the lovely indoor pool here is NOT very warm. Because the pools at Wyndham Cypress Palms were so much warmer than all the pools here, we prefer that resort for a winter visit. There are other resorts with nice warmly heated pools and hot tubs too. If your reason for wanting an indoor pool is for the heat and/or comfort level, you may want to try asking for the warmest winter pools.

nessz79
01-13-2008, 01:44 PM
We also stayed at Ramada Maingate West. It does smell like chlorine in the inside atrium/pool area. I thought it was good for the price, but I wouldn't want to stay there for an extended time (more than 2 nights or so).

winterman
01-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Courtyard by Marriott in the Marriott Village has an indoor/outdoor pool

Guests at the other two hotels in the complex can use this pool as well.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: