PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Guys...

Dave Cousins
02-28-2002, 03:34 AM
Well I thought I would say hello after all the troubles that we had yesterday. I did manage to find you all over here in the afternoon but for some reason it didn't feel right posting. If that makes sense? However its a beautiful morning and I thought it was time to say hello to my "New" Second Home...!

I hope everyone is well today... :)

Dave

WDWfan,uk
02-28-2002, 03:36 AM
........... Dave, it makes sense to me.
It's good to 'see' you and I'm hoping that all of our community will find us and join us.

Janice
02-28-2002, 03:38 AM
Phew - glad you made it Dave :)

Nice to see you - and yes, I understand how you felt, but I am sure that we will all get settled in our new home very quickly :wave:

Tell everyone you know where we are now wont you?

And that includes Jess - haven't seen her for ages, how is she?

:)

Dave Cousins
02-28-2002, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the welcome back :D

Janice - Jess is very well as always...she is just very very busy with work. I on the other hand as I develop complex I.T scenarios need the DIS for my inspiration ;) She will hopefully come and re-register over here today.

Dave

BONZO
02-28-2002, 04:04 AM
Dave,

Welcome back!

I feel exactly the same.....quite numb in fact that all of the posts have apparently gone :(

Silver
02-28-2002, 04:06 AM
Hi there

Found you all at last.

Blimey, what a nightmare you "techies" must be having.

Julie

Jess Cousins
02-28-2002, 08:03 AM
Hi all

Sad to hear about the UK DIS - such a shame to lose all those trip reports and chats and other info. BUT hey times always change and we can move on, we now have a NEW UK DIS and lots of us are here already, look on the bright side - we could make even MORE friends, get even MORE great trip reports to read and hear even MORE useful info. I look forward to it. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry I haven't been around for a while on the UK DIS, I have been seriously busy at work - I still am but I wanted to drop in, say hi, and re-register. (Janice - I'm good :) Thanks for asking!!)

Like Dave said it is a lovely day today (nice blue skies outside), I can't wait to get chatting with everyone again.

"see" you all soon

Jxx

Dave Cousins
02-28-2002, 09:53 AM
**BUMP** As the it didn't move up when Jess posted.

Dave