PDA

View Full Version : GLOW II: The Bounceback... Multiple Meets!!!.. First 1/2 of Sept 2008

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Tanya90210
12-29-2007, 04:04 PM
For all of last years GLOWers... and anyone else who wants to join in on this years fun!!!

Planning multiple meets on this thread... at least one (maybe two) "BIG" get together at POP and maybe some smaller meets at other locations around WDW...

Here are the Party logos... feel free to put em on your siggie

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/GlowjitoParrot.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Culfindel/Disney%20Banners/glowitoparty.jpg

But first up we have to see who's in on the fun!!! Once we have some members and Ideas I will put them here on the first Post so anyone can see when they go to this thread :goodvibes

I'll put the winner up at the top of the post once we decide...
Here are the plans so far
September 1st 10pm Fantasmic Meet..... since there are 2 Fantasmic that night it's perfect... we can all enjoy rides and meet at the less busy of the 2 shows

September 3rd Illuminations Meet....Location TBD (I'm thinkin Norway, was great viewing from there for us last year)

September 5th Glow II: The Bounceback Party(possible name).... 10pm till whenever...at the Hippy Dippy pool... near Petals

__________________________________________________ _______________________

2nd Week of September Plans

Party 2 (unnamed): September 6th at the Hippy Dippy pool... near Petals

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Members Dates:
Tanya90210: 8-24 to 9-7 Pop
Annie1995: 8-29 to 9-7 Pop
angwill: 8-29 to 9-8
aksunshine: 8-30 to 9-6 Pop
bentleygirl22: 8-30 to 9-7 Pop
heath-and-javens-mom: 8/30 to 9-7 CBR and WL
SlightlyGoofy: 8-30 to 9-13 Pop
xDressedinlove : 9-1 to 9-7 Pop
bonzarella: 9-4 to 9-14 ASMo
thunderbird1: 9-5 to 9-20 Pop/POFQ
pooch: 9-5 to 9-12 POFQ
Lease: 9-5 to 9-14 Pop
Aries1980: 9-5 to 9-14 Pop
hollybearsmom: 9-6 to 9-12 Pop??
ANTSS2001:9-6 to 9-13 Pop
FigmentFinder: 9-6 to 9-14 Pop
Poohbear67: 9-6 to 9-14
keliblue: 9-8 to 9-13 POR
DisneyDivas 9-9 to 9-13 (5 moms sans kids and DH's)
mickeefan: 9-10 to 9-14 Pop
pjstevens: 9-11 to 9-14 Pop
ericm078: 9-12 to 9-20 ??
momtocookies 9-15 to 9-20 Pop
momoftwins: 9-16 to 9-23 Pop

If I missed you or didn't get your info right please feel free to PM me and I'll fix it

thunderbird1
12-30-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm first! I'm first! That's right, I have no life. But I will, for 2 weeks, next September. We're booked at POFQ 9/6-9/20, but know that all the coolest people on the DIS hang out at the POP GLOW par-tay. With any luck, we'll be able to fit an evening at POP into our plans next time around.

As for a title, perhaps The Beat Glows On? I'll keep thinking. Thanks for starting the new thread, Tanya!

pooch
01-07-2008, 08:22 PM
yep, bouncin' back 9/5 to 9/12 (POFQ too!!) but I know my way to the Hippy Dippy pool. Of course we could plan another night at POFQ too! Would so love to see some of you again!

Love & Kisses
Gail

annie1995
01-08-2008, 06:55 AM
First off I like the first one, or the beat glows on!!! We'll be staying at POP August 29- September 7 this year for the bounceback!! We missed the meet last time because we flew home early cause everyone was sick:sad1: . But I would definately love to do it this year!!! Hey, we can say this year now:woohoo: LOL

keliblue
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Hey Gals:grouphug:

I sure have missed you all.. I didn't book the bounce back :guilty: but Bonz's did so I might be tagging along with her who knows.. stranger things have happened.. we shall see:) .

I hope to see you all again .. you know I'm game for a GLOW PARTY

I like "The Beat Glow's On" or the second one :cheer2:

keliblue:flower3:

Tanya90210
01-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Great to see everyone :) I think the Beat Glows on sounds good!! I'll have to make some w/ that on it and we'll make a final decision :thumbsup2

Sooo..... since we will have other... non Poppers... maybe we should do a 2nd meet.... maybe at a park .... for Fireworks or parade or something.... Glow and alll.... hehe....

After this year I'll be joinin the rest of ya at POFQ as this is the last year lil Ry will be free and under the head count as far as the room goes...

DisneyDeeva
01-14-2008, 08:19 PM
Looks like I'm gonna be there after y'all this year. Booked 9/23 - 10/5 (had to time it so I could get Free Dining AND F&W Festival!

Tanya90210
01-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Looks like I'm gonna be there after y'all this year. Booked 9/23 - 10/5 (had to time it so I could get Free Dining AND F&W Festival!
awww man!!

BabyPiglet
01-28-2008, 09:32 PM
Oh no, too bad I can't come to this one. :(

Sept.27-Oct.11.

becky_AK
02-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi everyone~
I'm so glad we are doing a 2008 Glow thread :)

We didn't book the bounceback promotion because we weren't sure what our 2008 vacation time looked like. We have decided to go back in September though. Our specific dates have not been established yet, we are kind of waiting to see when free dining is announced. Farrah is planning on going back this fall too...we are actually both watching for free dining :)

Can't wait to see you all again & looking forward to starting the countdown with all of you once again.

Have a great day! :)

Tanya90210
02-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Oh no, too bad I can't come to this one. :(

:sad2: That sucks.... but you will be going back right?? :)

Sept.27-Oct.11.

Hi everyone~
I'm so glad we are doing a 2008 Glow thread :)

We didn't book the bounceback promotion because we weren't sure what our 2008 vacation time looked like. We have decided to go back in September though. Our specific dates have not been established yet, we are kind of waiting to see when free dining is announced. Farrah is planning on going back this fall too...we are actually both watching for free dining :)

Can't wait to see you all again & looking forward to starting the countdown with all of you once again.

Have a great day! :)

I sure hope it does... I'd love to see u gals again!!! The moment I hear I'll let you both know :thumbsup2

annie1995
02-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey all, are you starting to get excited yet? I'm 30 some odd days out for my 180 day mark!!!! OMGosh I have to figure out where I want to eat:cool1: . Do we have any days figured out for our glow party yet? I still have all my unused glow braclets that we were going to use for last years party. I have a great feeling about this trip that no one will get sick. Fingers crossed

Tanya90210
02-03-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm hoping to go thru some of my stuff today.... (yes... already started planning).... to see what dates will be garaunetted good ones for us.... I'm figuring we could prob get away with doing one party each week.... if not multiple meets here and there....

I'll post some suggestions as soon as I come up with something...

annie1995
02-03-2008, 04:36 PM
I'm hoping to go thru some of my stuff today.... (yes... already started planning).... to see what dates will be garaunetted good ones for us.... I'm figuring we could prob get away with doing one party each week.... if not multiple meets here and there....

I'll post some suggestions as soon as I come up with something...

Hey, I just noticed your ticker, and you come in 1 day after us!!! Are you at POP? Heck, I'm starting to stick stuff in our box to go and there are things I never unpacked from our suitcases from this last trip.. Now granted I was really down about leaving early, and missing sooooooo much stuff, but its all good now!!!

Tanya90210
02-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey, I just noticed your ticker, and you come in 1 day after us!!! Are you at POP? Heck, I'm starting to stick stuff in our box to go and there are things I never unpacked from our suitcases from this last trip.. Now granted I was really down about leaving early, and missing sooooooo much stuff, but its all good now!!!

Yeppers... stain at Pop.... We love it at Pop! I sadly haven't started packing anything.... but I have started purch little craft type stuff to do diff things for the trip...

momsoftwins
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
hi everyone....just booked a trip today for myself and my twin girls (will be 5yrs old in sept) goin sept 9th thru 16th. stayin at pop this year and hopin to grab some free dining. well would love to be part of the "glow" party.
thanks kerri

Tanya90210
02-04-2008, 12:44 AM
hi everyone....just booked a trip today for myself and my twin girls (will be 5yrs old in sept) goin sept 9th thru 16th. stayin at pop this year and hopin to grab some free dining. well would love to be part of the "glow" party.
thanks kerri
Welcome :)

Keep hangin out here...as we get all the plans figured out and as time gets closer all info will be here.... great place to get to know the people you'll be meeting :grouphug:

pooch
02-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm in the process of planning trips for 2 friends right now, 1 in April & 1 in June. I love to help out but I'm amazed at how little "regular" people know about Disney. One (the April vac) said she's thinking about HDDR but would wait until they got down there to decide!!!

I, on the other hand, have to get my ADR's settled in the next month, so excited to be going again!!!! Night of Joy is the Friday & Sat I get down so either of those nights would probably good for a meet.

Gail

annie1995
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm in the process of planning trips for 2 friends right now, 1 in April & 1 in June. I love to help out but I'm amazed at how little "regular" people know about Disney. One (the April vac) said she's thinking about HDDR but would wait until they got down there to decide!!!

I, on the other hand, have to get my ADR's settled in the next month, so excited to be going again!!!! Night of Joy is the Friday & Sat I get down so either of those nights would probably good for a meet.

Gail

Question on the Night of Joy.............. How does that affect crowd levels on a whole during those days? What exactly can I expect while we are down there? We've always missed it, so I have no clue:confused:

momsoftwins
02-04-2008, 10:26 PM
for all that have done disney in the sept in the past...give me the good the bad and the ugly.
i know that florida in sept is still warm and maybe a afternoon rain is likely but i need more info??!!
thanks kerri

Tanya90210
02-05-2008, 12:11 AM
Question on the Night of Joy.............. How does that affect crowd levels on a whole during those days? What exactly can I expect while we are down there? We've always missed it, so I have no clue:confused:

It shouldn't affect them... it's only at MGM.... kind of like how the P&P parties and the other specific parties are...

Gail

How fun!!! I too am planning other folks trips.... just helped someone w/ a january trip and have someone going in April also.... I am so excited for may 3rd to come to do my adr's :D

Tanya90210
02-05-2008, 12:13 AM
for all that have done disney in the sept in the past...give me the good the bad and the ugly.
i know that florida in sept is still warm and maybe a afternoon rain is likely but i need more info??!!
thanks kerri
Weather... not bad at all not quite as hot as june and july... a little cooler than august... It's livable at the least....

Crowds... ya never know... depends on how many people do free dining if it is offered to public in april.

Afternoon rain... very likely... but as most florida rain... comes and goes pretty fast...

annie1995
02-05-2008, 06:34 AM
When we went this last September, it was hot. Not as hot as June, but still hot!!!

And we had torrential downpours every evening. Never rained a drop during the day though!!! Our first night it was clear as a bell when we left for dinner, so I stupidly left our rain stuff in our room. BIG MISTAKE. It poured for a good 1-2 hours, and I mean poured. We were soaked down to our undies or diaper if you look at my youngest DS. His stroller took forever to dry out. We had to use the room blowdryer on the padding so we'd be able to use it the next morning. It wasn't that bad everynight that we were there, but there were a few that rained quite a long time though. My biggest piece of advise to you, don't leave without your rain gear.

Make your ADR's 180 days out!!! This is a nessessity!!! Things book up really fast, especially if free dining is offered to the general public.

momsoftwins
02-06-2008, 11:50 PM
thanks annie for the the weather update. see this is my fear..rain and lots of it. i well we can handle the heat but the rain is something we will have to deal with. i just hate the thought of it "raining on our parade" what do u guys do well a rain storm passes? any advice would be great

thunderbird1
02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
thanks annie for the the weather update. see this is my fear..rain and lots of it. i well we can handle the heat but the rain is something we will have to deal with. i just hate the thought of it "raining on our parade" what do u guys do well a rain storm passes? any advice would be great

What to do while it rains? Sometimes we duck into a store or attraction, but so does everyone else so the stores especially can get pretty crowded. Mostly we just put up the umbrellas and keep on trucking! We're from the Northwest, so we're used to rain, but do like that it stays warm in FL (as opposed to here, where it can be raining and 35 degrees) so, even if you do get a little wet, at least you're not uncomfortably cold.

Others do the poncho thing; we prefer umbrellas because they're easier for us to fold up and carry (which we do--everywhere--every day--right Annie?). The ones from the Dollar store only cost $1 (duh), and they fold up really small (we can fit 4 in a small gift shop bag, which we replace frequently--all that souvenier shopping pays off). If you prefer ponchoes, you can also get those at the Dollar store in packs of 2 for $1. We also wear crocs (no socks), so feet dry out quickly (I hate walking around in squishy, wet socks and shoes all day).

Only about a month until we can begin making ADR's (come on Sept park hours)! What's everyone thinking about, especially since we'll be using the new, (un)improved (but still mostly free) DDP? I'm thinking more buffets (we can still get "appetizers" without having to pay more OOP, plus I might just leave a slightly lower tip without feeling as guilty). We're doing Boma at least a couple of times, Crystal Palace, and I really want to try Biergarten this trip (since I pigged out at the F&WF last time and we had to cancel our Biergarten).

momsoftwins
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
thanks thunder for the advice too.
but about dinning. we would love to do the following
chef mickeys (breakfast or dinner)
crt for breakfast
norways storybook for breakfast
sci fi for late lunch
ohanas for breakfast
and then we will have one more ts to use and we havent figured that one out yet

momsoftwins
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM
if i get 7 ts ..and crt uses 2ts credits..i have one left? anyone have any suggestions? im not sure what to use it for

heath-and-javens-mom
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Hi Tanya!!! :)

Im subbing to this cause you know I wanna come back In sept!...If we do go it will be 1-9, 12-19 or 22-28- not quite sure yet. Like Baecky said I am holding out for free dining promo!
Glad to see some returning GLOWERS on this thread! :D

Tanya90210
02-08-2008, 01:22 AM

Im subbing to this cause you know I wanna come back In sept!...If we do go it will be 1-9, 12-19 or 22-28- not quite sure yet. Like Baecky said I am holding out for free dining promo!

Heya girlie.... I vote for 1-9th hehe... so I get more chances to hang w/ ya!!

if i get 7 ts ..and crt uses 2ts credits..i have one left? anyone have any suggestions? im not sure what to use it for

Yeah... that'd leave you one.... I'd go for Le Cellier.... that's our family's favorite by miles.... we just love it there!!

What to do while it rains? Sometimes we duck into a store or attraction, but so does everyone else so the stores especially can get pretty crowded. Mostly we just put up the umbrellas and keep on trucking! We're from the Northwest, so we're used to rain, but do like that it stays warm in FL (as opposed to here, where it can be raining and 35 degrees) so, even if you do get a little wet, at least you're not uncomfortably cold.

Others do the poncho thing; we prefer umbrellas because they're easier for us to fold up and carry (which we do--everywhere--every day--right Annie?). The ones from the Dollar store only cost $1 (duh), and they fold up really small (we can fit 4 in a small gift shop bag, which we replace frequently--all that souvenier shopping pays off). If you prefer ponchoes, you can also get those at the Dollar store in packs of 2 for $1. We also wear crocs (no socks), so feet dry out quickly (I hate walking around in squishy, wet socks and shoes all day).

Only about a month until we can begin making ADR's (come on Sept park hours)! What's everyone thinking about, especially since we'll be using the new, (un)improved (but still mostly free) DDP? I'm thinking more buffets (we can still get "appetizers" without having to pay more OOP, plus I might just leave a slightly lower tip without feeling as guilty). We're doing Boma at least a couple of times, Crystal Palace, and I really want to try Biergarten this trip (since I pigged out at the F&WF last time and we had to cancel our Biergarten).

Since we are doing 14 nights we'll be trying our favorites and a bunch of new ones... here's what I have so far
LeCellier
Chef Mickeys
Ohana's (breakfast)
1900 PF (dinner)
Biergarten
Akerhaus (Just DD and I)
Boma
Tusker House
Sci Fi
Crystal Palace OR Tony's
LTT
and... 4 others I can't remember right now...

becky_AK
02-08-2008, 02:01 PM

So, I am looking at either the 1-9 or 22-28th. Will goes moose hunting every year starting on the 15th, so that week is out. I'm looking at a calendar now, and probably the 1-9th will be the best for us. I'll keep you all posted what we decide...of course, it is pending free dining :)

keliblue
02-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey girls !! Nice to see you :grouphug:

Going back between Sept 4th and the 14th

Hope I get to see you all again:flower3:

Tanya90210
02-08-2008, 03:58 PM

Whoo hoo!!! Keli is goin!! :banana: :dance3:

Becky... as I told farrah... my vote is 1st - 9th :)

heath-and-javens-mom
02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
So, I am looking at either the 1-9 or 22-28th. Will goes moose hunting every year starting on the 15th, so that week is out. I'm looking at a calendar now, and probably the 1-9th will be the best for us. I'll keep you all posted what we decide...of course, it is pending free dining :)
WOOT BECKY!! LETS DO IT 1-9!!!!!!!!!!!!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Hi My sweet Keli!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

keliblue
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Whoo hoo!!! Keli is goin!! :banana: :dance3:

Becky... as I told farrah... my vote is 1st - 9th :)

I am sooooo excited !!! I vote for 1-9 toopopcorn::

WOOT BECKY!! LETS DO IT 1-9!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.. yes..yes :worship:

Hi My sweet Keli!!!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

I soooo miss my Farrah:sad1: .. how's the hubby and the boys ??

Becky: are you still going between Alaska and Portland ??

Tanya90210
02-08-2008, 06:47 PM

Becky: are you still going between Alaska and Portland ??

WOOT WOOT!!! Gettin an assist from keli on convincin those gals :worship:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-08-2008, 07:26 PM

Awww,
I miss you to Kel!!
The boys are great! dane is well, getting ready for surgery on the 18th, They are taking out those pins and screws and metel from when he had his skateboarding accident (remember):rolleyes: Thank you for asking!

we have 4 foster kids so it is crazy here, but I soooo wanna plan a disney trip- hard to find the time though, (and waiting on free dining ofcourse)!:cool1:

Tanya90210
02-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Awww,
I miss you to Kel!!
The boys are great! dane is well, getting ready for surgery on the 18th, They are taking out those pins and screws and metel from when he had his skateboarding accident (remember):rolleyes: Thank you for asking!

we have 4 foster kids so it is crazy here, but I soooo wanna plan a disney trip- hard to find the time though, (and waiting on free dining ofcourse)!:cool1:
hehe... no wonder I don't see u around... what a busy gal.... let me know if u need any planning assists this year...glad to help :woohoo:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Aw, Thanks Tanya-- you did sucha great job last year that I may need your assistance again:hug:
Yes..I am very busy and my messenger wont sign me in...I dont know why- maybe the wrong password or something I dunno!

How are things with you and the fam...I got the cuttest b-day invitations ever!! ;) You did a great job on them!

Tanya90210
02-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Aw, Thanks Tanya-- you did sucha great job last year that I may need your assistance again:hug:
Yes..I am very busy and my messenger wont sign me in...I dont know why- maybe the wrong password or something I dunno!

How are things with you and the fam...I got the cuttest b-day invitations ever!! ;) You did a great job on them!

You bet... anything u need girlie!!! I'm there for ya!

Try uninstalling it completely and reinstalling... if can't get pw have it send it to ya.... but if you can get your email it should be the same..

I thought you'd like em... It was a requirement that even though we know he can't come that as mini says... "my friend javen" must be invited... Long long story.... you'll be rolling over laughing when I tell u all bout her "javen" comments hehe

bentleygirl22
02-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey Everyone :goodvibes
I didn't book the bounceback deal at the resort last year because we were not sure if we would be living back in orlando by then ...
well We are not back in orlando, My hubby got promoted to upper management at his job at AT&T here in New orleans so we will not be moving back to Orlando .. :rolleyes: But i'm ok with it :)
BUt Now i wish we would have done the bounceback deal...
So now we are waiting for them to offer Free dinning because We will be going back if they do
our Dates would be Aug 30 -Sept 7 :thumbsup2

Its so good to see you all
~amanda

bentleygirl22
02-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Hey
farrah:yay: :hug:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Amanda!!!:hug:
We are holdin out for the announcement aswell!! Im soo ready to go!!!

Tanya90210
02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Hey Everyone :goodvibes
I didn't book the bounceback deal at the resort last year because we were not sure if we would be living back in orlando by then ...
well We are not back in orlando, My hubby got promoted to upper management at his job at AT&T here in New orleans so we will not be moving back to Orlando .. :rolleyes: But i'm ok with it :)
BUt Now i wish we would have done the bounceback deal...
So now we are waiting for them to offer Free dinning because We will be going back if they do
our Dates would be Aug 30 -Sept 7 :thumbsup2

Its so good to see you all
~amanda

Welcome back.... love the dates :) we'll be there then too :thumbsup2 I'm really hoping they do the announcement as early as possible as I would love to have all you ladies with us :)

heath-and-javens-mom
02-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Okay here it is...we are planning on going September 1-7th...staying at all star Music, never stayed there, and the rooms are all newly renovated so were gonna give it a try.

That looks like the plan as of now----just waiting on the FD promo! :)

Tanya90210
02-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Okay here it is...we are planning on going September 1-7th...staying at all star Music, never stayed there, and the rooms are all newly renovated so were gonna give it a try.

That looks like the plan as of now----just waiting on the FD promo! :)
:( we'll miss ya at pop... but that's cool.... we'll still see ya around.... I've been trying to talk DH into switching to AS Movies... but no luck

heath-and-javens-mom
02-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Well yeah - we can still come over and visit ya at pop for the GLOW party right??:yay:

Tanya90210
02-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Well yeah - we can still come over and visit ya at pop for the GLOW party right??:yay:
Well of course!!:hug:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Change of plans - already! We will stay at POP if it is available! :D

Tanya90210
02-10-2008, 02:37 PM

I know I already talked to u and found this out... but I have to say WOOT WOOT!!!:woohoo: :yay: :banana:

keliblue
02-11-2008, 11:28 AM

YAHOOOOOOO!!! i keep wanting to try one of the other values but I can't get past having to share busses:sad2: POP has it's own and is a little more user friendly:) Besides, we will ALL be there together :grouphug:

Tanya90210
02-11-2008, 06:07 PM
YAHOOOOOOO!!! i keep wanting to try one of the other values but I can't get past having to share busses:sad2: POP has it's own and is a little more user friendly:) Besides, we will ALL be there together :grouphug:
hehe.... I'm w/ you keli all about togetherness :grouphug: Also... pop is so much closer to most of the parks... AS's are only close to AK

bentleygirl22
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Well it looks like we will not be staying at pop this time around if free dining happens ..
Jason & I talked it over and we will be staying at POFQ

Due to us still having our season passes and we only have to buy one day base tickets for each of us to get the free dining this year. we will have more money to stay at a Moderate resort .. and I can't pass up staying at a Moderate for cheaper then what we spent last year for the same amount of time at POP ...

But if its ok ... I will come for the pop party this year :thumbsup2

heath-and-javens-mom
02-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I dont blame you there Amanda-- We would do the same if we had the money...We stayed at Coranado springs one year and it was nice. I would also LOVE to stay at wilderness lodge or Grand Floridian--but its just not in our budget right now....maybe we will upgrade if we have the chance later down the road. DEFINITLY will attened the Glow party no matter what! :D and you should too!

What are your dates Amanda??

bentleygirl22
02-11-2008, 10:43 PM
I dont blame you there Amanda-- We would do the same if we had the money...We stayed at Coranado springs one year and it was nice. I would also LOVE to stay at wilderness lodge or Grand Floridian--but its just not in our budget right now....maybe we will upgrade if we have the chance later down the road. DEFINITLY will attened the Glow party no matter what! :D and you should too!

What are your dates Amanda??

If free dining happens our dates will be from Aug 30 -Sept 7
I know we can't pass it up - Who knows if we will ever get that chance again ..
I Know.. when i priced Wilderness lodge , it would only cost us for 9 days $2308.60 Or $1624.60 for POFQ for 9 days
I would pick Wilderness lodge because thats a great deal for 9 days & free dining , But I want to fly this year so i picked POFQ So we can fly
because I hate that drive..
~Amanda

heath-and-javens-mom
02-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Dang-- how'd you get wilderness lodge that cheap?? Im only trying to go for 7 days and it was way more than that. 2569.00 I belive-- whats up with that-- thats with no waterparks too.......hmmm

Tanya90210
02-12-2008, 10:38 AM
If free dining happens our dates will be from Aug 30 -Sept 7
I know we can't pass it up - Who knows if we will ever get that chance again ..
I Know.. when i priced Wilderness lodge , it would only cost us for 9 days $2308.60 Or $1624.60 for POFQ for 9 days
I would pick Wilderness lodge because thats a great deal for 9 days & free dining , But I want to fly this year so i picked POFQ So we can fly
because I hate that drive..
~Amanda
Wow... great prices... I wish we could fly... no matter what I do I can't convince DH

Dang-- how'd you get wilderness lodge that cheap?? Im only trying to go for 7 days and it was way more than that. 2569.00 I belive-- whats up with that-- thats with no waterparks too.......hmmm
My only guess is since she's only doing 1 day non hopper tickets:confused3 Did you do yours w/ or w/o dining.... because mine w/ the bounce back free dining was 2700something....

heath-and-javens-mom
02-12-2008, 10:59 AM
thats without dining........Im so undecided-- I dont know what to do.

heath-and-javens-mom
02-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Im so excited!! I am still coming to the GLOW party- no matter what you say ;)

Tanya90210
02-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Okay Tanya...Dont be mad at me okay.....I booked my trip...The Disney guy gave me such a great deal, I couldnt pass it up. Are you ready.

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
SEPTEMBER 1-7, at the contemporary...MK tower view(requested 11th floor), with park hopper 7 day passes, and DINING PACKAGE
3400.00!!!!!
It was gonna be 3900.00 for the room, and ticket package WITH FREE DINING so I saved 500.00 by booking it this way.

Heck no! I couldn't be mad at ya!!! I'm happy for ya!!!

bentleygirl22
02-12-2008, 10:14 PM

i only have to buy 1 day base ticket for everyone Because we still have our season pass ...

Wow... great prices... I wish we could fly... no matter what I do I can't convince DH

My only guess is since she's only doing 1 day non hopper tickets:confused3 Did you do yours w/ or w/o dining.... because mine w/ the bounce back free dining was 2700something....
Yes it took alot to convince DH to fly But I don't want to drive this time .

Yep thats with only the 1 day base ticket for each of us ..

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
3400.00!!!!!

Ok So it is $3900 now, but it will be only $3400 after they offer free dining . Is that right ?? if so that is great :thumbsup2

heath-and-javens-mom
02-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi amanda--according to the CM If I accept free dining promo in April (or whenever) they will have to take the room discount off (cant use both) so Then my price would be 3900.00 FD included ......BUT thats stupid cause with the package he offered today It has the room discount AND includes the dining packages and it is 3400.00........ less than what Free dining would be:confused3
So anyway I was better off to book it today with the room discount and dining package for 3400.00, rather than wait for free dining and pay regular room rates- 3900.00, but get the Free dining ---confusing I know.

He did say to call when free dining comes out and they may discount my rate futher, but he couldnt promise anything.

aksunshine
02-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi Girls! I just got off the phone with Farrah and had a talk with Matt. It's a go! I'm not sure if we'll stay ay Pop or not, but we're going to go! We may be neighbors with Farrah and Dane!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-13-2008, 12:49 PM
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Alicia- so glad you guys are going!!!

Tanya-- IS there a date set yet on the Glow party or are you waiting to see who all is going and when?? Just curious.:goodvibes

keliblue
02-13-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi Girls! I just got off the phone with Farrah and had a talk with Matt. It's a go! I'm not sure if we'll stay ay Pop or not, but we're going to go! We may be neighbors with Farrah and Dane!

YES...YES.. YES:cool1:

thunderbird1
02-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Well it looks like we will not be staying at pop this time around if free dining happens ..
Jason & I talked it over and we will be staying at POFQ

But if its ok ... I will come for the pop party this year :thumbsup2

Sounds like we may need to have another party over at POFQ! I think there are 3 of us planning on being over there now. But I'm still going to try to make it over to POP for the GLOW party, too (and some tie-dyed cheesecake:rolleyes1)

3400.00!!!!!

Yahoo! A 3d party at the Contemporary! Hmm, with all these resort parties, we may not even need those park tickets.:rotfl:

:hug: So good to hear from you. Meeting you and your family at Epcot last September was truly one of the highlights of our trip, so I'm glad to hear you'll be back again, whichever resort you end up at. Ooh--get a connecting room with Farrah and Dane, and then we'll have a suite for the big par-tay! ;) JK, of course.

Mickeefan
02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Hello! I was not involved in this last year, but I'm hoping to get free dining this September. I've got a reservation now and I'll probably be at Pop from 9/10-9/14. I'd love to meet you all at some point during that time. Right now, I don't know if anyone will be joining me or not, so if I'm solo, it would be great to meet some DIS friends.

keliblue
02-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Hello! I was not involved in this last year, but I'm hoping to get free dining this September. I've got a reservation now and I'll probably be at Pop from 9/10-9/14. I'd love to meet you all at some point during that time. Right now, I don't know if anyone will be joining me or not, so if I'm solo, it would be great to meet some DIS friends.

You are more then welcome to join us :grouphug: we have a great group of gals and you will get to know us rather quickly if you check in daily :dance3:

WELCOME, WELCOME !!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-13-2008, 06:08 PM
what are your top 6 picks out of the list of resturants below??
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

ANYONE?????popcorn::

aksunshine
02-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

I thought you already had this all figured out!

I was thinking...If you guys don't mind some company...We'll eat at Le Cellier with you.

keliblue
02-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

How can you not go to KONA...drooling here :cloud9:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-14-2008, 11:53 AM
ahhh the decisions!!
Never been to Kona- is it a fav???:goodvibes

thunderbird1
02-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

My $.02, in no particular order:

Le Cellier (pretzel bread. . . drool. . . .)
Whispering Canyon (mostly for the atmosphere and bottomless shakes)
Crystal Palace (OMG the food! characters good, too)
Raglan Road (when the band and dancer are there--after 8 or 9, I think)
Rose and Crown (especially for Illuminations, but I love it anytime)

I have a rough draft of our probable ADR's, but I can't finalize until September park hours are released. Finalize--who am I kidding? Nothing will be final until credits are gone and the trip is over, LOL.

Mickeefan
02-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Lecellier
Whispering canyon
Ohanas
Crystal palace
Chef Mickeys
narcoossees
Liberty tree tavern
Reglan road
garden grill
rose and crown
Tutto Italia

Here are mine, in no particular order:
LeCellier
Ohana's
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon (never actually been here)
Raglan Road (I'd like to try this one, too)

Tanya90210
02-14-2008, 06:16 PM
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Alicia- so glad you guys are going!!!

Tanya-- IS there a date set yet on the Glow party or are you waiting to see who all is going and when?? Just curious.:goodvibes

Waiting for the park hours and such just to be sure of the best time after park closings.... and to figure out good dates for in park meets...

I'll keep you all posted :)

Alicia so wonderful to see you here and know I will get a chance to meet you in person this year. I was sad to find out I just barely missed you last year...

I thought you already had this all figured out!

I was thinking...If you guys don't mind some company...We'll eat at Le Cellier with you.

hehe.... I wanna go too!!!

My $.02, in no particular order:

Le Cellier (pretzel bread. . . drool. . . .)
Whispering Canyon (mostly for the atmosphere and bottomless shakes)
Crystal Palace (OMG the food! characters good, too)
Raglan Road (when the band and dancer are there--after 8 or 9, I think)
Rose and Crown (especially for Illuminations, but I love it anytime)

I have a rough draft of our probable ADR's, but I can't finalize until September park hours are released. Finalize--who am I kidding? Nothing will be final until credits are gone and the trip is over, LOL.
Such a true statement.... just be sure u lock in a good time for LeC! I seem to get stuck w/ bad times each year... since we are planning to do ADR's at 180 day mark hopefully that won't be the case this year!
Here are mine, in no particular order:
LeCellier
Ohana's
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Whispering Canyon (never actually been here)
Raglan Road (I'd like to try this one, too)
Yum Yum Yum YUm and no idea!!! They look great!

momsoftwins
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
thanks kerri

well my dates changed..now 9/16-9/23
not sure if that works for the "glow"party but wanted to post

BabyPiglet
02-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Hi! I know a lot of you were at the old GLOW party and I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Are any of these doors your's? I signed all of them one night and posed in a picture with them. Just wondering who's door is who's, and I just now remembered to post this! There were some GREAT decorations out!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd91472521880000002.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd914678e07d0000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd915b28a0bb0000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd914e60e0610000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd913d1a218a0000003.jpg

Also, I never really got to say how greatful I am so many of you signed my door, and I loved meeting all of you. :) Oh and Keliblue, you were a great POP neighbor.

Tanya90210
02-16-2008, 12:28 AM
None of those are mine :( I didnt' see any of those either... cool ones!!

Hi! I know a lot of you were at the old GLOW party and I've been meaning to ask this for a while. Are any of these doors your's? I signed all of them one night and posed in a picture with them. Just wondering who's door is who's, and I just now remembered to post this! There were some GREAT decorations out!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd91472521880000002.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd914678e07d0000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd915b28a0bb0000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd914e60e0610000003.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/disney/47b7ce35b3127ccebd913d1a218a0000003.jpg

Also, I never really got to say how greatful I am so many of you signed my door, and I loved meeting all of you. :) Oh and Keliblue, you were a great POP neighbor.

Tanya90210
02-16-2008, 12:29 AM
well my dates changed..now 9/16-9/23
not sure if that works for the "glow"party but wanted to post

I'll be gone by then :( but maybe we'll have someone who is going those times to organize get togethers in that time frame

aksunshine
02-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Morning girls! Well, Matt and I were thinking of staying at a Mod. this year, but it is not to be.

I have a friend who is really going through a tough time with her kids ( who are the same age as mine btw) and they've never been on a REAL vacation. I invited them along, but with her situation, she'll have to stay Value (POP here we come!). So, Sandy and her kids, Jaslyn (will be 6) and Blayne (will be 2) will be going with us and having a great time!!!!!

pooch
02-16-2008, 11:17 AM

drum roll please........
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;';;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
WAIT FOR IT...
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;
3400.00!!!!!

That is SOOO great!! I know God is rewarding you for all you did for Alicia and Matt and you deserve it and more!!

Clearly I have not been around for a while but I'm very excited to see so many of last year's gang planning on being back this year. I'm booked 9/5 thru 9/12 at POFQ. Katie refuses to go again (go figure!) so I'm taking a friend who has never been before.

Dinner plans so far and subject to lots of changes are:
Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose
Yak & Yeti (anybody try this place yet?)
Liberty Tree Tavern or Wolfgang Puck Cafe

And a question, isn't Night of Joy at MK? Someone said MGM but I think that's wrong. or am I halucinating again!?!? Gotta go back and read the rest of the thread, got so excited for Farrah, I stopped to post!!!

Love to everybody!!!

Gail

Tanya90210
02-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Morning girls! Well, Matt and I were thinking of staying at a Mod. this year, but it is not to be.

I have a friend who is really going through a tough time with her kids ( who are the same age as mine btw) and they've never been on a REAL vacation. I invited them along, but with her situation, she'll have to stay Value (POP here we come!). So, Sandy and her kids, Jaslyn (will be 6) and Blayne (will be 2) will be going with us and having a great time!!!!!

yahooo... alicia's gonna be at pop!! :)

That is SOOO great!! I know God is rewarding you for all you did for Alicia and Matt and you deserve it and more!!

Clearly I have not been around for a while but I'm very excited to see so many of last year's gang planning on being back this year. I'm booked 9/5 thru 9/12 at POFQ. Katie refuses to go again (go figure!) so I'm taking a friend who has never been before.

Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose

And a question, isn't Night of Joy at MK? Someone said MGM but I think that's wrong. or am I halucinating again!?!? Gotta go back and read the rest of the thread, got so excited for Farrah, I stopped to post!!!

Love to everybody!!!

Gail
those soudn like some good spots....

Night of Joy is at MGM... and it's a paid event....

heath-and-javens-mom
02-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Alicia --we will miss you at Contemporary But soo glad that you are still going-- hopefully we will run into you at the glow party- Unless we fly then we may not make it to POP (transportation would be a problem). SOO GLAD YOUR GOING THIS YEAR!!:hug:

Pooch- Thank you soo very much for your kind words...I wouldnt say Im "lucky" LOL- Im just willing to miss a few car payments so we can stay at a deluxe :rotfl: J/K---Glad to hear you are going again!!

Baby piglet- none of those are mine but I agree they are pretty cool decorations!! :)

THIS THREAD IS GROWING- YAY!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Tanya90210
02-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Alicia --we will miss you at Contemporary But soo glad that you are still going-- hopefully we will run into you at the glow party- Unless we fly then we may not make it to POP (transportation would be a problem). SOO GLAD YOUR GOING THIS YEAR!!:hug:

Pooch- Thank you soo very much for your kind words...I wouldnt say Im "lucky" LOL- Im just willing to miss a few car payments so we can stay at a deluxe :rotfl: J/K---Glad to hear you are going again!!

Baby piglet- none of those are mine but I agree they are pretty cool decorations!! :)

THIS THREAD IS GROWING- YAY!!!!!!!!:cool1:

I'll be your transportation ;) we can make room for 4 more in the minivan

heath-and-javens-mom
02-16-2008, 07:10 PM
oh sweet, thank you!:flower3:

hollybearsmom
02-16-2008, 08:15 PM
We are going to be there Sep 6-12 if free dining and work schedules agree. Can we come GLOW too?

aksunshine
02-16-2008, 08:40 PM
Yeah, we'll come get you if we have to Farrah! You just plan on being there!

Tanya90210
02-16-2008, 11:58 PM
We are going to be there Sep 6-12 if free dining and work schedules agree. Can we come GLOW too?
Of course you can!!!

Yeah, we'll come get you if we have to Farrah! You just plan on being there!
We'll be sure she gets there .... :)

aksunshine
02-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Anyone use Mary Kay? Any consultants out there? I just signed up! I nearly signed up 6 years ago, but Matt convinced me not to (he doesn't know yet!), so when the train came back around, I thought God was pointing me in that direction. What do you girls think? I'm a little nervous still.

bentleygirl22
02-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Ok change of plans ...again ... After Much Talk about it We have change our minds to were we want to stay .....
We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

:cool1:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Amanda :cool1: WL is very nice!

Alicia I sold Mary Kay for a few years -- the discount you get alone is worth it ;)

Thanks for making sure we get to teh POP party girls!!:grouphug:

Tanya90210
02-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Anyone use Mary Kay? Any consultants out there? I just signed up! I nearly signed up 6 years ago, but Matt convinced me not to (he doesn't know yet!), so when the train came back around, I thought God was pointing me in that direction. What do you girls think? I'm a little nervous still.

I have never sold mary kay... looks like it'd be pretty cool to do... I did the Avon thing twice... liked it... but got burnt out... Good luck.... If I lived closer to ya I'd be a hostess for one of your parties hehe :)

Ok change of plans ...again ... After Much Talk about it We have change our minds to were we want to stay .....
We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

Whoo hoo!!! That's where I wanna stay next year!

Tanya90210
02-17-2008, 01:03 PM

Anytime :thumbsup2

aksunshine
02-17-2008, 02:57 PM
We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

How cool! We'd LOVE to stay there sometime!

Rose & Crown
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Ohana
Mama Melrose

Love to everybody!!!

Gail

Hi Gail!

Amanda :cool1: WL is very nice!

Alicia I sold Mary Kay for a few years -- the discount you get alone is worth it ;)

I have never sold mary kay... looks like it'd be pretty cool to do... I did the Avon thing twice... liked it... but got burnt out... Good luck.... If I lived closer to ya I'd be a hostess for one of your parties hehe :)

Whoo hoo!!! That's where I wanna stay next year!

A note on the MK, you know if I can take a couple of you ghirl's time ( about an hour) and give you a fab. Make over, I can deduct my vacation as a business expense. Any takers?

pooch
02-17-2008, 03:03 PM
I can use all the help I can get!!! So glad you are making the trip so I can hug you in person.:grouphug: Has a date been set for the party yet? I'm trying to make tentative plans (only Dissers make Sept plans in Feb :rotfl2:) and it would help with dinner ressies and Cirque tickets.

Hubby is at Daytona. I get WDW, he gets the race!! Hope you are all having a great day!

Love Gail

Tanya90210
02-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Sign Me up Alicia!! I'm totally down w/ that... then I don't have to pay for me to do the BBB just my DD....

I am sure Farrah would go for it too hehe...

Tanya90210
02-17-2008, 03:35 PM
I am going to spend some time today on my plans to see what dates/times would be good.... I'm thinking at least 2 parties.... maybe on a monday or tuesday of each week.... that way we aren't interrupting our weekend festivities....

How do we feel about doing a few in park meets... .Like a Fantasmic/Wishes/Illuminations/Safari type thing? Not necessarily a grand gathering... but meet up... hang out ... and hopefully get on the same vehicle???

aksunshine
02-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Sounds good Tanya!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Im Game for whatevea!! ;)
Make up- safaris- wishes- 2 glow partys ---LETS DO IT!

Dane is going in for surgery tomrrow- please say a prayer for him if you have a minute. Thanks girls!
Oh Alicia- I got your message- we were at the hotel swimming last night and this morning (rented a suite so the kids could swim)......Ill give you a call tomrrow while Danes in Surgery since Ill be waiting all by myself anywayzzz!;)

aksunshine
02-17-2008, 09:03 PM
K! Saying a prayer for Dane! So, does he get a new tatoo for this? I hope his ankle will be all better this time!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-17-2008, 09:19 PM
heck no- no more tattoos for awhile (saving our money for a special vaca);)
Thanks for the prayers!!:flower3:

annie1995
02-17-2008, 09:36 PM
A note on the MK, you know if I can take a couple of you ghirl's time ( about an hour) and give you a fab. Make over, I can deduct my vacation as a business expense. Any takers?

Oh totally count me in Alicia!!! I need HELP!!! My hair stinks, my makeup sucks LOL.

Oh yeah, when are you going anyway Alicia? Do you have dates picked out yet?

aksunshine
02-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah! I'm so glad so many are interested!

Tanya90210
02-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Im Game for whatevea!! ;)
Make up- safaris- wishes- 2 glow partys ---LETS DO IT!

Dane is going in for surgery tomrrow- please say a prayer for him if you have a minute. Thanks girls!
Oh Alicia- I got your message- we were at the hotel swimming last night and this morning (rented a suite so the kids could swim)......Ill give you a call tomrrow while Danes in Surgery since Ill be waiting all by myself anywayzzz!;)
Wish him the best for the DISers!!!

Yeah! I'm so glad so many are interested!
hehe.... of course!!!

Tanya90210
02-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Ok... had to share w/ the GLOWers!!!

The past 2 weeks I started doing some of my own "boutiquing" .... Starting off Easy w/ pillowcase dresses that I modified a little to work for me....mostly just added the belt and am making from scratch rather than a pillowcase :) .... Here are my 1st 4 tries.... 3 are for DD and 1 is for my neice that my DD is showing off for you all :) Alicia.... what do u think... .you and your stuff are my inspiration!

Nemo Dresses.... the one w/ the princess "belt" is DD's...
Front
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0163.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0226.jpg

Back
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0222.jpg
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0165.jpg

Princess Dress
Front
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0195.jpg

Back
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0197.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake... I accidentally didn't get the creases right so I figure I'll find something to look like a pin or something so it looks like there's a reason for the gather on the left side :confused3

Front
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0215.jpg
Back
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/Tanya90210/DisBoards/102_0214.jpg

Whatcha think? and yes... that is a little leftover spaghetti sauce on the face.. .silly girl

aksunshine
02-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Nice work Tanya! Did you sew the belt on? I never considered a belt before.

Tanya90210
02-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Nice work Tanya! Did you sew the belt on? I never considered a belt before.
I always have to try something different... needed to make a "waist" on it somehow....

annie1995
02-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi guys!!!! We bought our plane tickets last night!!!:cool1: I tell ya, that really makes it seem so much closer!!! I'm less then 2 weeks out for making my ADR's too!!! I still have no clue where we are eating all our nights yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out:goodvibes . I'm loving all the pics you guys are posting too!!! I plan on decorating our room window and door again this year. Well, have to run for a bit, TTYL!!:goodvibes

pooch
02-18-2008, 12:04 PM
ok, it's really afternoon but I'm on vacation so it's morning to me!!! I love the idea of meeting in the parks for fireworks or something BUT last year, I had dates with Keli & Disneydiva to see Fantasmic and neither showed up!!! Maybe they were trying to tell me something? So before I commit, you all have to PROMISE to show!!!! Right know, I have either Tues (9/9) or Wed (9/10) open sort of. I have the Disney Vacation Planner on my desktop & play with it every day!!

Gail

Tanya90210
02-18-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi guys!!!! We bought our plane tickets last night!!!:cool1: I tell ya, that really makes it seem so much closer!!! I'm less then 2 weeks out for making my ADR's too!!! I still have no clue where we are eating all our nights yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out:goodvibes . I'm loving all the pics you guys are posting too!!! I plan on decorating our room window and door again this year. Well, have to run for a bit, TTYL!!:goodvibes
Congrats on the plane tickets... I sure wish I could get my DH to agree to fly!

ok, it's really afternoon but I'm on vacation so it's morning to me!!! I love the idea of meeting in the parks for fireworks or something BUT last year, I had dates with Keli & Disneydiva to see Fantasmic and neither showed up!!! Maybe they were trying to tell me something? So before I commit, you all have to PROMISE to show!!!! Right know, I have either Tues (9/9) or Wed (9/10) open sort of. I have the Disney Vacation Planner on my desktop & play with it every day!!

Gail
well if I am doing the planning you can bet I will be there :) I may be late... but I will be there...

hollybearsmom
02-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Mary Kay is as good as you make it. I hated asking for money, but I would love to help you out and sit for a facial or satin hands tx!

We definately would love to meet up in the park for safari or fireworks or parades. We haven't picked our meals yet, but that will be soon.

We're excited. My daughter asked if I could sew her one of those outfits. I can piece a baby quilt together but a garment, ugh, at least I have a little time to practice!

bentleygirl22
02-18-2008, 10:01 PM

Who did you get plane tickets with ...
We want to fly this year but not sure who i'm going to fly with .... :confused3 :confused3

Tanya90210
02-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Mary Kay is as good as you make it. I hated asking for money, but I would love to help you out and sit for a facial or satin hands tx!

We definately would love to meet up in the park for safari or fireworks or parades. We haven't picked our meals yet, but that will be soon.

We're excited. My daughter asked if I could sew her one of those outfits. I can piece a baby quilt together but a garment, ugh, at least I have a little time to practice!
PM me if you want with your email and I'll forward the directions I found...it's really easy to do... I am in no way a good or great sewer... so if you can do a baby quilt you can do this.... I sure as heck cant do a baby quilt...

heath-and-javens-mom
02-19-2008, 10:54 AM
stoppin by to say hi!!

thunderbird1
02-19-2008, 04:53 PM
stoppin by to say hi!!

How's Dane doing? Surgery went well I hope?

Waiting for the park hours and such just to be sure of the best time after park closings.... and to figure out good dates for in park meets...

I'll keep you all posted :)

Come on already, March 1! I need park hours! I need to make plans! BTW, cute, cute dresses--I am impressed!

We are staying at ......

Wilderness lodge

:sad1: Was it something I said? Do I smell bad? JK--I LOVE the WL. The only reason we haven't stayed there is we live in the Pacific NW, and it looks too much like home. Hmm, maybe that's why you jumped off the POFQ ship. :rotfl:

You know, the more resorts we end up at, and the more dates we have, the more I think we just need to have one, big party that never ends and just moves from resort to resort and from park to park. Oh wait--that's called a Disney vacation! :lmao:

thunderbird1
02-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Check it out: NEW!! HANNAH MONTANA PACKAGE

$109.05: Package includes a wig, T-shirt, makeup, headset, backstage pass makeup kit, guitar purse, and commemorative photo

Exclusive to the Downtown Disney Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Begins February 17, 2008

My dd, who has never shown even the slightest interest in anything princessy, is flipping over this. If we're lucky enough to have a MNSSHP while we're there, we're definitely going and she'll totally be doing this. (I just hope I can find her in the park among all the other Hannahs!)

So, for all you BBB veterans out there, how soon can I make the reservations? Is it 180 days, like for dining ressies? If I snooze on this and we miss out, I'll be in deep doo-doo with the tweenager. Not a good place to be. :scared1:

Tanya90210
02-19-2008, 06:32 PM
How's Dane doing? Surgery went well I hope?

Come on already, March 1! I need park hours! I need to make plans! BTW, cute, cute dresses--I am impressed!

:sad1: Was it something I said? Do I smell bad? JK--I LOVE the WL. The only reason we haven't stayed there is we live in the Pacific NW, and it looks too much like home. Hmm, maybe that's why you jumped off the POFQ ship. :rotfl:

You know, the more resorts we end up at, and the more dates we have, the more I think we just need to have one, big party that never ends and just moves from resort to resort and from park to park. Oh wait--that's called a Disney vacation! :lmao:
:) Thanks..... I agree.... the more meets the better :) we'll just make most simple low stress ones .... like chance meetings.... hehe..

Check it out: NEW!! HANNAH MONTANA PACKAGE

$109.05: Package includes a wig, T-shirt, makeup, headset, backstage pass makeup kit, guitar purse, and commemorative photo

Exclusive to the Downtown Disney Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Begins February 17, 2008

My dd, who has never shown even the slightest interest in anything princessy, is flipping over this. If we're lucky enough to have a MNSSHP while we're there, we're definitely going and she'll totally be doing this. (I just hope I can find her in the park among all the other Hannahs!)

So, for all you BBB veterans out there, how soon can I make the reservations? Is it 180 days, like for dining ressies? If I snooze on this and we miss out, I'll be in deep doo-doo with the tweenager. Not a good place to be. :scared1:
180..... and you should be just fine.... I booked w/ 2 wks left... and got a good time... so you should be ok :)

MrsPiglet
02-24-2008, 11:02 AM
Are the meets set up yet? I want to come, but not sure yet on our dates. How was the crowds last year the first and middle of September?

Tanya90210
02-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Are the meets set up yet? I want to come, but not sure yet on our dates. How was the crowds last year the first and middle of September?
I'll make that my job of the day... now that I got dining and parks sorted out.... If hours and EMH are off from my guesses stuff may change...

As far as crowds... it'll be busy yes... .but not excessivly bad.... unless you go during F&W Festival to Epcot

DisneyDeeva
02-24-2008, 11:44 AM

Gail

Hi guys! OK Gail, I'm still feeling guilty about not making it to Fantasmic for our date (I personally blame the CMs at Mama Melrose - took us 45 minutes just to get seated). If I hadn't been with my friend Shirley, I would have just skipped dinner.

I'm sooo missing you guys and the fun you're having planning Glow II. We booked the bounceback but, with the way my job works, the end of the month was a better fit. I'll have to send something down ahead of time so that you'll know I'm there in spirit!

I'll be at Pop from 9/25 - 10/5. Wish me luck as I'm doing the Expedition Everest Challenge...then in January, I'll be back for the Half Marathon.

Even though I won't be at Glow II in person, I'll be wishing I was. If there is anything I can do at all for any of you, don't hesitate to ask!

Tanya90210
02-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi guys! OK Gail, I'm still feeling guilty about not making it to Fantasmic for our date (I personally blame the CMs at Mama Melrose - took us 45 minutes just to get seated). If I hadn't been with my friend Shirley, I would have just skipped dinner.

I'm sooo missing you guys and the fun you're having planning Glow II. We booked the bounceback but, with the way my job works, the end of the month was a better fit. I'll have to send something down ahead of time so that you'll know I'm there in spirit!

I'll be at Pop from 9/25 - 10/5. Wish me luck as I'm doing the Expedition Everest Challenge...then in January, I'll be back for the Half Marathon.

Even though I won't be at Glow II in person, I'll be wishing I was. If there is anything I can do at all for any of you, don't hesitate to ask!
We'll surely miss u there Deeva :) you can still chat w/ us on this thread though :grouphug:

bentleygirl22
02-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Ok change of plans again .. I know I suck !!:rotfl2:

After talking with the kids We are back staying at the POP
I don't know why but My Kids Love the POP Resort ....
they want to stay only at pop this year...:confused3 so we will wait another year before we move up to bigger resort .. ;) I guess we will save lots of money this year because of them ..:thumbsup2

We booked with disney today
to stay at POP Resort
We Booked a Preferred Room - 60's 1st floor Pool View
Check in 08/30/2008 - Check out 09/07/2008
thats 9 days - 8 nights
1 day base ticket each person ( we still have our season pass)
with Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining

for the price of -$1,901.08

But once they offer free dining it will drop to = $1133.40

So I guess I will see you at pop

aksunshine
02-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Wooo Hooo!

Tanya90210
02-24-2008, 07:23 PM

they want to stay only at pop this year...:confused3 so we will wait another year before we move up to bigger resort .. ;) I guess we will save lots of money this year because of them ..:thumbsup2

to stay at POP Resort
thats 9 days - 8 nights

Wooo hoo :woohoo:

thunderbird1
02-24-2008, 08:09 PM

Yeah, I'm still feeling guilty for missing the original GLOW party. It was the night that we changed resorts, and it took, like, all day to do that, so we just didn't have time (or energy :faint:) to make it back to POP.

But you're doing the EE challenge?!? You go girl! I would so love to do that, and/or the half marathon, someday. Sadly, I'm afraid the marathon and the Goofy challenge are beyond me these years, but the others, maybe someday. . . .

to stay at POP Resort
thats 9 days - 8 nights

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Yeah, kids are big money savers, aren't they? Once you've invested in those AP's, return trips (esp those with free DDP) are so cheap! :rotfl:

Farrah? How's Dane? I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :flower3:

Tanya--less than a week until parks hours and EMH's! Unless there's a delay because of the weekend. :mad: Thanks for staying on top of everything for us-we owe you. :grouphug:

annie1995
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Who did you get plane tickets with ...
We want to fly this year but not sure who i'm going to fly with .... :confused3 :confused3

Sorry, I didn't see this post till now. My DS has been sick with an ear infection, so I've been busy with him. Anyhoo, we bought ours through Airtran and the tickets were pretty cheap IMO!!! $168.00 round trip PP!!! Not to bad for a holiday weekend:thumbsup2

Oh yeah, do we have any dates planned yet for the Glow party? I'm starting my schedule tonight cause I only have 4 days left till I make my ADR's!!! WooHoo, times flying now!!!

heath-and-javens-mom
02-25-2008, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=thunderbird1;23418042]

Farrah? How's Dane? I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :flower3QUOTE]

Aww- thank you- he is getting around okay-- the crutches hurt his under arms but he is takin it like a man:thumbsup2
5 more weeks till he is recovered totally (hopefully):goodvibes

Tanya90210
02-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Yay!! Just 2 days till hours should be released... then we can have specific hours so we can start plannin meets :woohoo:

bentleygirl22
02-28-2008, 11:54 PM
have any of you made your ADRS
if so what are they and when did you make them for?

I haven't made mine yet ...

Its hard not knowing the park hours yet .. come on March 1st
I'm so ready to start planning ...

ok Guys ...come on... tell me where you guys are eatting this year ...

I'm going to try a few new ones this year ...
like kona & ohana's and sci fi ... I think ?? what do you think ....

Tanya90210
02-29-2008, 12:29 AM
have any of you made your ADRS
if so what are they and when did you make them for?

I haven't made mine yet ...

Its hard not knowing the park hours yet .. come on March 1st
I'm so ready to start planning ...

ok Guys ...come on... tell me where you guys are eatting this year ...

I'm going to try a few new ones this year ...
like kona & ohana's and sci fi ... I think ?? what do you think ....
Those sound pretty good.... which meal for ohanas? B,L,D?

So far we're just planning on early times so we don't have to worry about the hours for meals.... Gotten a few ressies already.... been lucky w/ times and such

Day 1 Chef Mickeys
Day 2 WCC
Day 3 1900 PF and BBB
Day 4 Le Cellier
Day 5 Tusker House (new one)
Day 6 Ohana's Breakfast
Day 7 Boma (new one for us)
Day 8 Raglan Road (another new one)
Day 9 No ressies planned
Day 10 Tutto Italia (another new)
Day 11 Akerhaus Breakfast
Day 12 Cape May (girls and maybe ry) ESPN (boys) both places new for us
Day 13 Hollywood & Vine Breakfast
Day 14 Biergarten (new one)
Day 15 Liberty Tree Tavern (our fave!)

Those are our hopefuls... hoping for dinners to be earliest seating and breakfasts to be later other than Ohana's...

heath-and-javens-mom
02-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi all!

Amanda- I have made all my ADRS except for the last day (sept 6th), they wont let me do that one yet:confused:

Heres what I have down:
Sept 1: arrivial day, Chef Mickeys at our resort @ 5PM
Sept 2: LTT @ 5PM
Sept 3: LeCellier @ 4:20
Sept 4: Whispering canyon cafe @ 5PM
Sept 5: Ohana Charecter Breakfast @ 8:15
Seot 6: Crystal Palace @ 6PMish (not booked yet)

we did Ohana for dinner last year and it was WONDERFUL! we also did Sci Fi last year and I thought it was pretty good despite the fact that it had ALOT of negitive reviews on the Dis!
Good luck- let us know where you decide to go and when! ;)

annie1995
02-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi all!

Amanda- I have made all my ADRS except for the last day (sept 6th), they wont let me do that one yet:confused:

Heres what I have down:
Sept 1: arrivial day, Chef Mickeys at our resort @ 5PM
Sept 2: LTT @ 5PM
Sept 3: LeCellier @ 4:20
Sept 4: Whispering canyon cafe @ 5PM
Sept 5: Ohana Charecter Breakfast @ 8:15
Seot 6: Crystal Palace @ 6PMish (not booked yet)

we did Ohana for dinner last year and it was WONDERFUL! we also did Sci Fi last year and I thought it was pretty good despite the fact that it had ALOT of negitive reviews on the Dis!
Good luck- let us know where you decide to go and when! ;)

They let you make your ADR's already??!! I was told I have to wait till Sunday and our first day is August 29:confused3 . Should I try and call again?

heath-and-javens-mom
02-29-2008, 05:31 PM
yeah- i would try to keep calling--I had to call 4 times yesterday to get my Ohanas booked...Just depends on the CM that you get I think....although My sister has been trying all week with no luck. Im not real sure why some can get them in early and some cant.:confused: You may be sure and let the CM know you are staying onsite-- it may help. Good luck, let us know if you get them done :)

bentleygirl22
02-29-2008, 05:38 PM
They let you make your ADR's already??!! I was told I have to wait till Sunday and our first day is August 29:confused3 . Should I try and call again?

They told me that too today when i called , but i hung up and called back got a different CM and they took my ards ... up to sept 4

so start calling them again ...

bentleygirl22
02-29-2008, 05:43 PM
ok I got most of my adrs done today
Aug 30: Sat Chef Mickeys 5:45 pm- Booked
Aug 31: Sun Ohana's Dinner 5:45pm -Booked
Sept 1: Mon, Sci Fi Dinner 6pm- Booked
Sept 2: Tue Liberty tree tavern 6pm- Booked
Sept 3: wed 1900 park fare 6 pm- Booked- Plus the kids are doing BBB before dinner
Sept 4: thurs Whispering canyon cafe 6pm -Booked
Sept 5: Fri Ohana Charecter Breakfast 8:15 ( have to call tomorrow to book this on)
Sept 6: Sat Kona Dinner (Have to call on Sunday to book this one)
Sept 7: Sun t rex cafe ( if open by then ) before catching our flight out ..

annie1995
02-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Help Help Help!!!!!

Can someone give me an idea what Labor Day weekend crowds are gonna be like? Trying to plan where we want to eat and when;)

Tanya90210
02-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Just keep trying... Just keep trying....

Tanya90210
02-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Help Help Help!!!!!

Can someone give me an idea what Labor Day weekend crowds are gonna be like? Trying to plan where we want to eat and when;)
My guess is that it'll be busier than the other days you are there outside of that weekend... but managable... Eat early... and get your adr's booked as soon as ya can :)

annie1995
02-29-2008, 08:38 PM
I've called at least half a dozen times, and no one will let me book yet. They keep telling me March 2nd:headache:

heath-and-javens-mom
02-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Tanya just tryed again( just now) and she got sept 6th-- keep trying.. or wait-- I know it can be a headache:goodvibes

annie1995
02-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Ok, I tried and got a few, but then she realized it was early, and wouldn't make anymore. So what I have so far is: Oh yeah, I had a heck of a time getting times I wanted already??!! Holy heck I'm thinking its gonna be packed!!

August 30 - LeCellier 5:45
August 31 (She wouldn't fill:confused3 )
September 1 - 1900 Park Fair 6:15
September 2- The Crystal Palace 6:35

pooch
03-01-2008, 09:10 AM
waiting for next Sunday I think for my 180, trip begins 9/5. I've been looking at the Sept calendar since around 7 this morning.

OFF TOPIC - It's snowing here in lovely CT AGAIN, snowing hard and the @#$@# next-door neighbor has to go out at 6:45 and fire up the snow blower!!!!! ITS SATURDAY FOR GOD SAKES!!!! Sometimes I hate my neighbors.

Ok, got that out of my system.

If the calendar it right, my plans to see Spectromagic on Sat 9/6 are out. No night parade Sat or Sun! Listed as Mon & Thurs only :confused3 . So now I'm thinking of going to Cirque on Sat night and eating at WPE. This leaves an open TS that day so I'm looking for breakfast near MK. Undecided right now. BUT the rest of my planned but not booked ADRs are (drum roll please!)

9/5 - Le Cellier
9/6 ??
9/7 Kona
9/8 Coral Reef
9/9 Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Pkg)
9/10 Yak & Yeti
9/11 Rose & Crown

What do you all think?

bentleygirl22
03-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Ok I have a 2 more Adrs to pick
i need a dinner for friday and Lunch on sunday in case T rex is not open yet ...
Not sure what i'm going to do yet ..
what do you guys think ?
Sorry here's what i have so far
Sept 3: wed 1900 park fare 6 pm- Booked- Plus the kids are doing BBB before dinner
Sept 5: Fri Ohana Charecter Breakfast 8-8:15 ( have to call to book this )

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Ok I have a 2 more Adrs to pick
i need a dinner for friday and Lunch on sunday in case T rex is not open yet ...
Not sure what i'm going to do yet ..
what do you guys think ?
Sorry here's what i have so far
Sept 5: Fri Ohana Charecter Breakfast 8-8:15 ( have to call to book this )

Whoo hoo... we'll be at ohanas when u are there... we have 8:15 ressies :)

Have u done Le Cellier... It's one of our favorites...

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 03:18 PM
waiting for next Sunday I think for my 180, trip begins 9/5. I've been looking at the Sept calendar since around 7 this morning.

OFF TOPIC - It's snowing here in lovely CT AGAIN, snowing hard and the @#$@# next-door neighbor has to go out at 6:45 and fire up the snow blower!!!!! ITS SATURDAY FOR GOD SAKES!!!! Sometimes I hate my neighbors.

Ok, got that out of my system.

If the calendar it right, my plans to see Spectromagic on Sat 9/6 are out. No night parade Sat or Sun! Listed as Mon & Thurs only :confused3 . So now I'm thinking of going to Cirque on Sat night and eating at WPE. This leaves an open TS that day so I'm looking for breakfast near MK. Undecided right now. BUT the rest of my planned but not booked ADRs are (drum roll please!)

9/5 - Le Cellier
9/6 ??
9/7 Kona
9/8 Coral Reef
9/9 Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Pkg)
9/10 Yak & Yeti
9/11 Rose & Crown

What do you all think?

I'll be pulling up that calendar... since it's finally here.... Your ressies look pretty good :)

heath-and-javens-mom
03-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Hi Tanya-- and all other POPers/Glowers!!

So the park hours are up???
*runs to look*

heath-and-javens-mom
03-01-2008, 03:50 PM
:sad1: Park hours are not up yet- I got all excited for nothing.

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Hi Tanya-- and all other POPers/Glowers!!

So the park hours are up???
*runs to look*
Only AK and Epcot hours are up right now

pooch
03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
almost at all throughout the year. My guess is that's why they're teasing us with them!!!

annie1995
03-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Ok, I have one more ADR knocked off but no one will book me beyond September 2nd:headache: .

I wish they would bring out the calender soon. Anyone care to guess if there will be a PPP in early September??

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Ok, I have one more ADR knocked off but no one will book me beyond September 2nd:headache: .

I wish they would bring out the calender soon. Anyone care to guess if there will be a PPP in early September??
One of the dining reps said they'd probably have at least 1 in september. but no way to know for sure till announced :(

annie1995
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
One of the dining reps said they'd probably have at least 1 in september. but no way to know for sure till announced :(

What I really wish they would do is Start the MNSSHP early. My DH and 8 year old went last year. We were all supposed to go, but my 12 old got sick the night of it, and just couldn't do it so DS and I spent the evening in our room:guilty: .

bentleygirl22
03-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Whoo hoo... we'll be at ohanas when u are there... we have 8:15 ressies :)

Have u done Le Cellier... It's one of our favorites...

We ate at le cellier last year ... I was not to pleased with it ..
I know .. I know What is wrong with me .. I know.. My hubby and kids loved it but i didn't like it ...

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 07:54 PM
We ate at le cellier last year ... I was not to pleased with it ..
I know .. I know What is wrong with me .. I know.. My hubby and kids loved it but i didn't like it ...
Hey... everyone has their tastes.... what about 1900PF... dinner now has cinderella, prince, and her step family....
or... hmm.... Tutto Italia?

What I really wish they would do is Start the MNSSHP early. My DH and 8 year old went last year. We were all supposed to go, but my 12 old got sick the night of it, and just couldn't do it so DS and I spent the evening in our room:guilty: .
That'd be cool too

aksunshine
03-01-2008, 08:28 PM
OOooo...I agree MNSSHP early!!!!

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 08:36 PM
OOooo...I agree MNSSHP early!!!!
I can't wait till we know one way or the other

heath-and-javens-mom
03-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I went to MNSSHP last year and it was VERY fun, but VERY crowded-- prolly would pass on it this year, just costs to much and Iv been there and done that once already. PPP is the same cost as the MNSSHP right?

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I went to MNSSHP last year and it was VERY fun, but VERY crowded-- prolly would pass on it this year, just costs to much and Iv been there and done that once already. PPP is the same cost as the MNSSHP right?
i believe so

bentleygirl22
03-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey... everyone has their tastes.... what about 1900PF... dinner now has cinderella, prince, and her step family....
or... hmm.... Tutto Italia?

That'd be cool too

we already have adr for 1900 pf for dinner on Sept 3

Tanya90210
03-01-2008, 11:47 PM
we already have adr for 1900 pf for dinner on Sept 3
hehe.. I saw that after I posted lol

mickeymouseclubhouse
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Ohh bummer...I'm going to miss the Glow II party :headache:
We're going at the end of September again but I still wouldn't mind dropping in on this thread here and there if you guys don't mind just to say hello :goodvibes

I'm so glad the September calendar is up finally :cool1: and for those of you hoping for an early MNSSHP this year, seems to be some thoughts on the boards that Disney is going to start MNSSHP on Sept 5 this year and add Tuesdays in September as party nights in addition to Fridays in September :cool1:

Happy planning!

:goodvibes Jenni

aksunshine
03-04-2008, 06:18 AM
Hi Jenni! I'm so glad to hear from you!

aksunshine
03-04-2008, 06:31 AM
ARRRGGGHHHH! I am so frustrated with my siggie! It's like putting a d**n puzzle together! I love the new tickers everyone is getting, but I can't get everything to fit!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Your siggy looks good to me Alicia!!:goodvibes

Tanya90210
03-04-2008, 09:08 AM
ARRRGGGHHHH! I am so frustrated with my siggie! It's like putting a d**n puzzle together! I love the new tickers everyone is getting, but I can't get everything to fit!
Looks good to me :) Great job....
We're going at the end of September again but I still wouldn't mind dropping in on this thread here and there if you guys don't mind just to say hello :goodvibes

I'm so glad the September calendar is up finally :cool1: and for those of you hoping for an early MNSSHP this year, seems to be some thoughts on the boards that Disney is going to start MNSSHP on Sept 5 this year and add Tuesdays in September as party nights in addition to Fridays in September :cool1:

Happy planning!

We'll miss u :( glad to see ya here :)

----------------------------

Sidenote.... Hours are up!!! For all parks!!! :) woot:woohoo: woot :woohoo:

mickeymouseclubhouse
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi Jenni! I'm so glad to hear from you!

Hi Alicia!!!! :goodvibes

We'll miss u :( glad to see ya here

----------------------------

Sidenote.... Hours are up!!! For all parks!!! :) woot:woohoo: woot :woohoo:

Thanks Tanya!

Tanya90210
03-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Now that hours are up I have some Ideas for the meets....

September 1st 10pm Fantasmic Meet..... since there are 2 Fantasmic that night it's perfect... we can all enjoy rides and meet at the less busy of the 2 shows :)

September 3rd Illuminations Meet....Location TBD (I'm thinkin Norway, was great viewing from there for us last year)

September 4th Glow II: The Bounceback Party.... 10pm till whenever...

2nd week september folks...... Let me know what u think about another glow party and any other meets.... I'll get plans put up on the 1st post as we iron stuff out

.................................................. ........

Soo.... will this work for those of us who have checked in already....

aksunshine
03-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys! I'm just irritated b/c my "sprung" C&D aren't showing and neither are my little name / age icons.

aksunshine
03-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi Tanya! I know we will make Glow II and Illuminations, not sure about Fantasmic. I think we are doing DHS Sept.4.

annie1995
03-05-2008, 06:44 AM
Hello Tanya!!! We can't make the first two, but we'll definately make the GlowII party!!!

Oh yeah, thank you aksunshine for the new ticker site!!! I really wanted to find a Disney ticker, but everyone I found must have been banned from the boards because all I would get is stars:headache: . Thanks again!!!

aksunshine
03-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Welcome! But I stole it from Farrah! ;)

Tanya90210
03-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Welcome! But I stole it from Farrah! ;)
hehe.... and Farrah stole it from me.... and I stole it from someone on the TFW thread :lmao:

aksunshine
03-05-2008, 09:17 AM
:rotfl:

Pass the love around!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-05-2008, 11:04 AM
Everything sounds great Tanya! :)

*WAVES* HI glow peeps!!!

annie1995
03-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Well, thank you all then!!!:rotfl:

thunderbird1
03-06-2008, 05:30 PM

Happy planning!

I was wondering whether those Tue/Fri 7 pm closes were going to be for PPP or MNSSHP. I was assuming at least a couple would be PPP, but since they have those almost year round now, I guess it would make more sense to have all MNSSHP throughout September. Either way, I'm psyched for a Tuesday party, because I don't want to miss the evening EMH at Epcot.

Now that hours are up I have some Ideas for the meets....

September 1st 10pm Fantasmic Meet..... since there are 2 Fantasmic that night it's perfect... we can all enjoy rides and meet at the less busy of the 2 shows :)

September 4th Glow II: The Bounceback Party.... 10pm till whenever...

2nd week september folks...... Let me know what u think about another glow party and any other meets.... I'll get plans put up on the 1st post as we iron stuff out

.................................................. ........

Soo.... will this work for those of us who have checked in already....

Awesome job on organizing meets/parties. We don't arrive until the 6th, but I hope to hear all about the big GLOW II event and see all the pictures after we get back. As for trying to do a 2d GLOW II party, when would you have time to have a vacation? ;)

On an unrelated note, Little Ones Travel Time is NOT returning?!? I'm so bummed! :sad: I loved all the extra morning EMH's at the MK, and the concerts at DHS. Oh well, one less thing to plan for, I suppose.

annie1995
03-06-2008, 05:51 PM
I too am upset about the little ones travel time being yanked:headache: . They need something too:rolleyes1 . I'm hoping for a early MNNSHP instead of a PPP for the night of the 5th!!! It will mean a change of ADR, but it would totally be worth it IMO!!!!

By the way I have all my ADR's nailed down except for Yak and Yeti because they don't do the 180 +10. You have to book at exactly 180 to the day you want to eat there so that would be tomorrow for me. Anyhow here is what I have!!!

Aug 29- We are on our own as bounceback FD doesn't start till the 30th
Aug 30- LeCellier 5:45
Aug 31- Ohana 5:45
Sept 1- 1900 Park Fair 6:15
Sept 2- The Crystal Palace BK 8:05/ Dinner 6:35
Sept 3- Yak and Yeti 3:30 ( hopefully)
Sept 4- Coral Reef 6:00
Sept 5- Garden Grill 6:00

The rest of the nights we are on our own with CS. We usually have a ton built up, we never use them all so hopefully it will work out nicely!!! But if I find out we are using all our CS up, and won't have enough to get us through, I have a backup seating for Crystal Palace on September 6th for dinner at 5:30. I figured I would know if we would need it or not by the 3rd or 4th at the latest and I could always cancel it then!

Tanya90210
03-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Hehe.... I can make time... and besides... parties are after parks closed :) gotta have something ta do after we put the kiddos to bed hehe

Here are my ADR's

Aug 31 Chef Mickey's 5pm
Sept 1 WCC 5pm
Sept 2 1900 Park Fare 4:55pm
Sept 3 LeCellier 4:20pm
Sept 4 Tusker House 10:25am
Sept 5 Ohana's 8:15am
Sept 6 Cape May 8am (me and babies) boys will do lunch or dinner at ESPN
Sept 7 Raglan Road.... no idea on time... they don't do ressies after 6pm
Sept 8 Boma 8:30
Sept 9 Tutto Italia 6:15
Sept 10 none
Sept 11 Akerhaus 10:25
sept 12 Hollywood & Vine 11:20
Sept 13 Biergarten (can't reserve till tomorrow)
Sept 14 LTT (can't reserve till saturday)

And that's All I have... will prob change again... but that's what it is for now ;)

aksunshine
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Oooo, is it time to list ressies? Looks great everyone! My turn!

Aug. 30- Raglan Road- 6:45
Aug.31- WCC- haven't set time
Sept.1- Akershus Dinner- 6:05
Sept. 2- Crystal Palace B- 8:05
Sept.3- Hmmm? Oh, yeah! Duh! Le Cellier!- 4:20 LOL!!! JK
Sept.4- Sci Fi- haven't set time
Sept.5- 'Ohana D- 5:45
Sept. 6- Tusker House B- 9AM (OOP)

aksunshine
03-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Tanya, I made a ressie for Raglan Road on opentable.com!

Tanya90210
03-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Tanya, I made a ressie for Raglan Road on opentable.com!
I'll have to check that out :thumbsup2 Thanks for the 411 :hug:

Looks great :) some yummy places hehe :)

aksunshine
03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Ok, girls. Today is my B-day! So I was thinking about what I might want (besides the obvious). What I really want is to know that I may have been able to save another woman's life. So check out this thread. It will be a fabulous way to wish me a Happy Day!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1746855

keliblue
03-07-2008, 02:34 PM
[/URL] (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZSYYYYYYYYUS) Ok, girls. Today is my B-day! So I was thinking about what I might want (besides the obvious). What I really want is to know that I may have been able to save another woman's life. So check out this thread. It will be a fabulous way to wish me a Happy Day!
[URL]http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1746855 (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZSYYYYYYYYUS)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_8.gif (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZSYYYYYYYYUS) http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_10.gif (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZSYYYYYYYYUS)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_4.gif (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZSYYYYYYYYUS)

HAVE A GREAT DAY PRINCESS !!!

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYUS (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb097_ZSYYYYYYYYUS&utm_id=7925)

annie1995
03-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok, girls. Today is my B-day! So I was thinking about what I might want (besides the obvious). What I really want is to know that I may have been able to save another woman's life. So check out this thread. It will be a fabulous way to wish me a Happy Day!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1746855

I clicked and passed it on!!!! But I want to wish you a

Happy Birthday!!!!!

annie1995
03-07-2008, 02:50 PM

Hey!!!! We have the same ADR for Breakfast at CP!!! We'll probably be riding the same bus over too!!!!

Tanya90210
03-07-2008, 04:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!

I clicked for you!!Your wish is my command.... hehe :)**big hugs***on my way off now to pass it on :)

heath-and-javens-mom
03-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Happy birthday to you - happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Alicia.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

aksunshine
03-07-2008, 05:48 PM
You guys are so sweet! Thank you! :hug: :lovestruc
Annie, you should have told me! We could have gotten a big table! And boy do I mean big! We have 6, so that'd be 11.

Tanya90210
03-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey!!!! We have the same ADR for Breakfast at CP!!! We'll probably be riding the same bus over too!!!!

You guys are so sweet! Thank you! :hug: :lovestruc
Annie, you should have told me! We could have gotten a big table! And boy do I mean big! We have 6, so that'd be 11.
If you guys go together at checkin you can request nearby tables :) or exchange ressie #'s ... or... you could call and ask them to notate them :)

I had to do that last year with one of ours...

annie1995
03-07-2008, 06:54 PM
If you guys go together at checkin you can request nearby tables :) or exchange ressie #'s ... or... you could call and ask them to notate them :)

I had to do that last year with one of ours...

Hey!!!! What a great idea!!!!

aksunshine
03-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Sounds good to me!

Farrah- love the parrot!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-07-2008, 07:26 PM
:goodvibes Thanks Alicia!

Whats everyone doing on this fine Friday evening??popcorn::

annie1995
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
:goodvibes Thanks Alicia!

Whats everyone doing on this fine Friday evening??popcorn::

My 12 year old had a friend over today and it was pure chaos!!!! He's gone, and everyone is headed to bed before I go crazy tonight:upsidedow .

Oh yeah, and everytime someone types Alicia's name, I do a double take cause thats my name too!! LOL

Alicia...............We so need to try and sit together!!! It will be a blast!!! Who's all going with you guys?

annie1995
03-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Happy Saturday to everyone!!!!Hey............where did everyone go anyways:confused3 . I'm beginning to think I'm a thread killer:rotfl:

Tanya90210
03-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Happy Saturday to everyone!!!!Hey............where did everyone go anyways:confused3 . I'm beginning to think I'm a thread killer:rotfl:
I'm here!!! :) just had to get ta work and get started first.... Sorry to hear about the chaos last night for ya.... I am a little confused your name says annie but you are really Alicia??? :confused3

annie1995
03-08-2008, 01:38 PM
I'm here!!! :) just had to get ta work and get started first.... Sorry to hear about the chaos last night for ya.... I am a little confused your name says annie but you are really Alicia??? :confused3

Hey there!!! Alicia is my first name. Ann is my middle name,but I turned it into annie for my disboards name! So I guess we have 2 Alicia's here now!!!

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Me too, Tanya! So confused...

Anyway, you are not a thread killer Alicia. Um, yea, now I feel like I'm talking to myself. LOL! :rotfl:

We should defin. try to sit together, I think that is a great idea! It will be me, my DH, my DD(will be 6), My friend Sandy(1st timer!), her DD(will be 6), and her DS(will be 2).

Tanya90210
03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey there!!! Alicia is my first name. Ann is my middle name,but I turned it into annie for my disboards name! So I guess we have 2 Alicia's here now!!!
Gotcha.... so we'll call ya Alicia Ann and here Alicia hehe as to keep us straight on who we are talking to lol

Anyway, you are not a thread killer Alicia. Um, yea, now I feel like I'm talking to myself. LOL! :rotfl:

We should defin. try to sit together, I think that is a great idea! It will be me, my DH, my DD(will be 6), My friend Sandy(1st timer!), her DD(will be 6), and her DS(will be 2).
That'd be so fun for you guys :) .... love the new siggy Alicia :)

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 01:50 PM
thanks Tanya!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Gotcha.... so we'll call ya Alicia Ann and here Alicia hehe as to keep us straight on who we are talking to lol

That'd be so fun for you guys :) .... love the new siggy Alicia :)

Perfect on the Alicia Ann!!! It is kinda crazy with 2 of us right now LOL!!!

And Alicia, I love your siggy too, those pics are so very sweet!!!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 02:04 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this too my last post, but we'll have to figure something out so we can group together!!! Maybe call and have them make notations on our ressies?

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Thanks Alicia Ann!

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 02:10 PM
How exactly do we do that? PMing my ressie #, if that helps!

Tanya90210
03-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to add this too my last post, but we'll have to figure something out so we can group together!!! Maybe call and have them make notations on our ressies?

How exactly do we do that? PMing my ressie #, if that helps!

One of you call disney dining and ask them to attatch the 2 ressies... or just see if u can get one ressie for both of you and be sure to share the ressie #

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Sounds good to me, either way! I PMed you my ressie # Alicia.

annie1995
03-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh guess what!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I heard on another thread, that the early closing of MK on September 5th might just be for a MNSSHP!!! Oooohhhh, I am soooo hoping for it to be!!!!

Tanya90210
03-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Oh guess what!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I heard on another thread, that the early closing of MK on September 5th might just be for a MNSSHP!!! Oooohhhh, I am soooo hoping for it to be!!!!
awww... I was hoping for P & PP... but either is cool hehe we have beach day planned that day and will only cut short if P &PP...

annie1995
03-08-2008, 05:37 PM
So.............Alicia and Tanya......................How long ya staying for? I can't remember from your ADR's:rolleyes1 . We leave on the 7th in the evening, so I'm thinking we might add an extra day to our parkhoppers and go to MK one last time before we leave!

Tanya90210
03-08-2008, 05:45 PM
So.............Alicia and Tanya......................How long ya staying for? I can't remember from your ADR's:rolleyes1 . We leave on the 7th in the evening, so I'm thinking we might add an extra day to our parkhoppers and go to MK one last time before we leave!
I'm staying for 15 days / 14 nights....

Sounds like a good plan adding the day... only a couple dollars to do so...

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 05:50 PM
8 days/ 7 nights for me!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm staying for 15 days / 14 nights....

Sounds like a good plan adding the day... only a couple dollars to do so...

Lucky staying for so long!!! 8 days/ 7 nights for me!

Hey, do we both leave on the 7th then? Are you flying or driving out? Our flight isn't till 7:30 at night, so I figure we have till 4:30ish till ME makes us leave:rotfl:

heath-and-javens-mom
03-08-2008, 06:51 PM
My dates are Sept 1-7 (can I still talk on this thread even though Im not staying at POP-LOL) Im still going to the meets(as many as I can)!:goodvibes

annie1995
03-08-2008, 06:57 PM
My dates are Sept 1-7 (can I still talk on this thread even though Im not staying at POP-LOL) Im still going to the meets(as many as I can)!:goodvibes

Hi!!! I hope I can meet you while we are down!!! Are you planning on the Glow II meet at Pop? Thats the only one I can make, so hopefully I can keep my bunch healthy for this trip:rolleyes1 . Do I remember correctly that you are staying at the Poly?

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Farrah is staying at Contemporary. Of course you can talk here, Farrah, you are Pop Glow Alumni!

My dates are 8/30- 9/6. We are driving!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 07:05 PM
Farrah is staying at Contemporary. Of course you can talk here, Farrah, you are Pop Glow Alumni!

My dates are 8/30- 9/6. We are driving!

Ok, I knew it was on the Monorail. That will definately be nice!!! How long of a drive will you have Alicia? I know for us its 22ish or so hours:eek: . I'm hooked on flying from 3 years ago we all flew for the first time. Now the kids ask if we can fly everywhere LOL

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 07:11 PM
I wish we could, but not this year! The drive is 12.5 hrs or so.

heath-and-javens-mom
03-08-2008, 07:16 PM
I wanna fly!!!:sad:

it would be so much faster!!!!:goodvibes

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 07:19 PM
ME TOO!!!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-08-2008, 07:25 PM
If only it were affordable!!!!!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 08:19 PM
I have no clue on how much it would be for driving right now with gas so high. But for the 5 of us our airline tickets came to $970.00 round trip!! And for a bonus its also a non stop flight!!!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-08-2008, 08:34 PM
I did some searching to and i came up with 808.00 for 4 of us ( we may be taking another 2 year old- not sure yet)...I think last year we spent about half that on gas..but we stop and get a hotel one night on the way down and one on the way home so It may be just as expensive for us to drive:confused3
<----------Has NEVER booked a flight- doesnt even really know how:lmao:

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Lol!

annie1995
03-08-2008, 08:55 PM
I did some searching to and i came up with 808.00 for 4 of us ( we may be taking another 2 year old- not sure yet)...I think last year we spent about half that on gas..but we stop and get a hotel one night on the way down and one on the way home so It may be just as expensive for us to drive:confused3
<----------Has NEVER booked a flight- doesnt even really know how:lmao:

Check Airtran, Southwest, and Spirit if they are close by you!!! Airtran has been the cheapest for us so far. I booked as soon as they were under 90 bucks each way cause I was worried with the holiday weekend they would shoot sky high. Booking online is super easy!!! Check it out, it might be worth it if its not too much more:confused3

aksunshine
03-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks Alicia!

bentleygirl22
03-08-2008, 10:16 PM
we are going Aug 30- sept 7 thats 9 days 8 nights:cool1:
We are flying this year.... I'm waiting on southwest to add our dates so we can buy our tickets.. they said it should be out in April
I'm hope to get a early morning flight in and a late flight out . so we have more time at the parks :thumbsup2
~Amanda

annie1995
03-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Hi Amanda!!!! It will be nice to see you at POP too!!!! We also leave on the 7th!

I forgot to add that my tickets would have bee 50 bucks cheaper, but I am sooooo tired of flying on the wings so we spent the extra money to pick our seats early!!

pooch
03-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Staying at POFQ instead of POP & I'm not arriving until 9/5 (9/6 could be an open night - anybody?). Of course, now I can't get in touch with the friend who's going w/me. If she backs out I'll :scared1:

Anyway, made my ADRs today:
9/5 Coral Reef
9/6 Crystal Palace Breakfast
9/7 Le Cellier
9/8 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg
9/9 Rose & Crown
9/10 Yak & Yeti - can't call for that til Friday
9/11 Kona Cafe

Spent the day making a "Black & White" cake for DD's 23rd B-day. God I'm so old!!!! Hope you all had a nice weekend &

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!

Tanya90210
03-09-2008, 10:29 PM
we are going Aug 30- sept 7 thats 9 days 8 nights:cool1:
We are flying this year.... I'm waiting on southwest to add our dates so we can buy our tickets.. they said it should be out in April
I'm hope to get a early morning flight in and a late flight out . so we have more time at the parks :thumbsup2
~Amanda
Hehe... I sure hope you get a great deal on seats :)

Tanya90210
03-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi Amanda!!!! It will be nice to see you at POP too!!!! We also leave on the 7th!

I forgot to add that my tickets would have bee 50 bucks cheaper, but I am sooooo tired of flying on the wings so we spent the extra money to pick our seats early!!
What a great deal... I wish we could fly

Staying at POFQ instead of POP & I'm not arriving until 9/5 (9/6 could be an open night - anybody?). Of course, now I can't get in touch with the friend who's going w/me. If she backs out I'll :scared1:

9/5 Coral Reef
9/7 Le Cellier
9/9 Rose & Crown
9/11 Kona Cafe

Spent the day making a "Black & White" cake for DD's 23rd B-day. God I'm so old!!!! Hope you all had a nice weekend &

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!
Those look like some good food plans

annie1995
03-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Happy Monday my fellow Glow Peeps!!!! It sure has been quiet here this weekend!!

aksunshine
03-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi AliciaA! You'll find it gets that way on the weekends. It's only going to get worse, too! The weather is turning, means less indoor time. I found that out last year! Anyway, hope you have a fabulous day!

Tanya90210
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Happy Monday my fellow Glow Peeps!!!! It sure has been quiet here this weekend!!
I agree... too quiet for my taste ;) Where's Farrah when we need her :lmao:

Hi AliciaA! You'll find it gets that way on the weekends. It's only going to get worse, too! The weather is turning, means less indoor time. I found that out last year! Anyway, hope you have a fabulous day!
So true :)

thunderbird1
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm glad it's been quiet--at least then I can keep up with this thread! You all have so much planned already--makes me feel like a slouch. But my 180 day mark finally came and I made some ADR's so I feel better. I'll post after I get them all finished--still have a few I can't make yet, and I know I've got some tweaking to do. :rolleyes1

Tanya--:worship: for all your organizing and keeping this thread going even when my real life gets in the way of my online one!

Alicia--happy belated birthday, and I've been trying to click the site every day.

Annie--so jealous that you already have your flights booked!

Amanda--we can book SW in April? Thanks for the heads up--I had June in my head for some reason.

Farrah--give in to the dark side--fly with us . . . .

Pooch--we'll be with you over at POFQ, so I'll have to look for your door.

I think we're going to come in a day early, though, and spend that first night at POP (with the cool kids :cool2:). My dd loves it there, and says it's worth the hassle of switching resorts even for just one night. So if you can keep the big GLOW II party going for 24 hours, we'll love to join in on the 5th! Unless, of course, we decide to come in Thursday just for the party. Who needs jobs or an education anyway? :laughing:

aksunshine
03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Alicia--happy belated birthday, and I've been trying to click the site every day.

Thank you! That means so much to me!:lovestruc

aksunshine
03-10-2008, 09:37 PM

9/5 Coral Reef
9/7 Le Cellier
9/9 Rose & Crown
9/11 Kona Cafe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!

Thank you!:cutie:

Tanya90210
03-13-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm glad it's been quiet--at least then I can keep up with this thread! You all have so much planned already--makes me feel like a slouch. But my 180 day mark finally came and I made some ADR's so I feel better. I'll post after I get them all finished--still have a few I can't make yet, and I know I've got some tweaking to do. :rolleyes1

Tanya--:worship: for all your organizing and keeping this thread going even when my real life gets in the way of my online one!

Annie--so jealous that you already have your flights booked!

Amanda--we can book SW in April? Thanks for the heads up--I had June in my head for some reason.

Farrah--give in to the dark side--fly with us . . . .

Pooch--we'll be with you over at POFQ, so I'll have to look for your door.

I think we're going to come in a day early, though, and spend that first night at POP (with the cool kids :cool2:). My dd loves it there, and says it's worth the hassle of switching resorts even for just one night. So if you can keep the big GLOW II party going for 24 hours, we'll love to join in on the 5th! Unless, of course, we decide to come in Thursday just for the party. Who needs jobs or an education anyway? :laughing:
HEHE... not a prob.... I love organizing... ask Farrah.. she'll tell ya ;)

I was thinking... and I haven't said to anyone... maybe we should just switch to 5th ... since so much going on at parks we only have one choice to go to if we aren't going to MNSSHP.... and if the GLOW II is anything like GLOW it'll still be going till 3 or 4am so the MNSSHP folks will get to see some of us

What do you guys think???

heath-and-javens-mom
03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Im down for whatever! I have danes mom and sister and my sister and her family coming with us, so as long as they dont mind- it will be fine!:goodvibes

thunderbird1
03-13-2008, 04:57 PM
HEHE... not a prob.... I love organizing... ask Farrah.. she'll tell ya ;)

Great--I have a house that's about to be declared a Superfund site, so when can I expect you? ;)

I was thinking... and I haven't said to anyone... maybe we should just switch to 5th ... since so much going on at parks we only have one choice to go to if we aren't going to MNSSHP.... and if the GLOW II is anything like GLOW it'll still be going till 3 or 4am so the MNSSHP folks will get to see some of us

What do you guys think???

Well, obviously, I like this idea, since we won't be arriving until the 5th, but it's really up to you alumni. We'll get in around 5, and have an ADR at Boma for 7, but nothing else planned yet. And we'll still be on Pacific time, so bring on the all night par-tay! :dance3: Did it really go until 3 or 4 last time?!? :scared1: I feel so old, and boring.

aksunshine
03-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Goodness knows, I didn't last that long!

Sounds fine Tanya!

annie1995
03-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Sounds good although, I'll probably only make a short appearance cause we'll be that the MNSSHP that night, and I'm sure we'll be pooped LOL

Tanya90210
03-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Sounds good although, I'll probably only make a short appearance cause we'll be that the MNSSHP that night, and I'm sure we'll be pooped LOL
a short one is better than none at all... :)
Goodness knows, I didn't last that long!
Sounds fine Tanya!
uhh yeah :( cuz u were gone by the time I got there and I was only like 45 min late :(
Great--I have a house that's about to be declared a Superfund site, so when can I expect you? ;)

Well, obviously, I like this idea, since we won't be arriving until the 5th, but it's really up to you alumni. We'll get in around 5, and have an ADR at Boma for 7, but nothing else planned yet. And we'll still be on Pacific time, so bring on the all night par-tay! :dance3: Did it really go until 3 or 4 last time?!? :scared1: I feel so old, and boring.
cool!!! we'll need sone that are roarin to stay up late hehe
Im down for whatever! I have danes mom and sister and my sister and her family coming with us, so as long as they dont mind- it will be fine!:goodvibes
:) cool... I guess 5th it is... gives us non MNSSHP and non Night of Joy folks something to do

thunderbird1
03-15-2008, 05:45 PM
:) cool... I guess 5th it is... gives us non MNSSHP and non Night of Joy folks something to do

:cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: Can't wait to get to the $$ store and start stocking up on the GLOW gear!

No mom this time? I was hoping she could redecorate the bathrooms at POP for us. ;)

Perfect--you can hit the "top it off trough" on your way out and bring a couple of bags of candy to the party! JK. :laughing:

And here's a bit of good news for those of us with young kids: someone on another thread received the following response from WDW yesterday:

"You will be happy to know that as a special benefit for Disney Resort Guests, Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park will open one hour early on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the Little Ones Travel Time. Resort Guests can enjoy an extra hour of fun at select Fantasyland attractions and fun magical experiences with beloved Disney Characters."

Here's the thread where I found the quote (it's post #18): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750999&page=2

Have a great weekend!

aksunshine
03-15-2008, 06:33 PM
oh I do hope!

ANTSS2001
03-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Pop'in from Sept. 6th to 13th... :lmao:

Tanya90210
03-15-2008, 07:44 PM
:cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: Can't wait to get to the $$ store and start stocking up on the GLOW gear!
me too!! but I have to hide it as my dd has been obscessed w/ glow stuff since last years trip
And here's a bit of good news for those of us with young kids: someone on another thread received the following response from WDW yesterday:

"You will be happy to know that as a special benefit for Disney Resort Guests, Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park will open one hour early on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the Little Ones Travel Time. Resort Guests can enjoy an extra hour of fun at select Fantasyland attractions and fun magical experiences with beloved Disney Characters."

Here's the thread where I found the quote (it's post #18): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750999&page=2

Have a great weekend!

oh I do hope!
I agree... I really hope tey do Little Ones travel time again!

heath-and-javens-mom
03-15-2008, 09:47 PM

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I remeber you from last year! The mojito thread!! You sent my kids postcards!!
Im excited you will be there when I am there this year but I will depart on Sept 7th! Welcome to the thread and have Fun here- lots of great women from last years glow party on here!!:goodvibes

Tanya90210
03-15-2008, 09:54 PM
Hello and WELCOME :) glad to have ya :goodvibes

ANTSS2001
03-15-2008, 10:33 PM
:lovestruc Hello and WELCOME :) glad to have ya :goodvibes

AWESOME!!! what are the line up ??? :woohoo: :hug: :yay:

aksunshine
03-16-2008, 08:02 AM
:welcome: to our wild ride!

ANTSS2001
03-16-2008, 09:12 AM
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I remeber you from last year! The mojito thread!! You sent my kids postcards!!
Im excited you will be there when I am there this year but I will depart on Sept 7th! Welcome to the thread and have Fun here- lots of great women from last years glow party on here!!:goodvibes

hope to see you there... you need post card sent again ?? I will be there this April also!!! :)