PDA

View Full Version : Please post away!

Hilary
02-28-2002, 03:39 AM
Now that we have a new TR board over here, please feel free to re-post any old TRs you may have saved - as well as all the NEW ones! We'd love to see some of the older TRs again whilst we wait for the new ones to be written by those just returning.

So come on, don't be shy - let's get some posts on this board.

Silver
02-28-2002, 07:43 AM
Well Hilary, you did ask, but I would have thought reading my trip reports once would have been enough LOL !!!

Julie

Fiona R from UK
02-28-2002, 11:24 AM
http://www.fiona.force9.co.uk/mickeyhome.gif
"Yes Ma'am, but I'm shy." :o

Angeluk
03-01-2002, 07:24 AM
All present & correct (Christmas trip, not last Feb). Sorry, haven't linked them Hilary, but they are there for everyone to get bored with again!;)

debster812
03-01-2002, 09:25 PM
As a US 'visitor' over here on the UK boards, I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am not sure why (cultural, perhaps) but I am so enjoying these TRs. The tone, the humor and the content. You are a bunch of very talented writers.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dave Cousins
03-08-2002, 10:45 AM
I am re-posting the Wedding and honeymoon reports that I did last May. I haven't actually finished the rest of the Honeymoon yet *** I am sooo lazy so I will do that this weekend. So there will be more next week.

Dave

KayleeUK
03-18-2002, 02:48 PM
Hilary

I have found the disk with my wedding and trip reports on from Oct/Nov 2000. Do you want to like them into a list like you did before? Or shall I post them all again?

Kaylee

Hilary
03-21-2002, 07:34 AM
Kaylee - sorry, I have only just seen this question (slpped wrist for me!).

We'd love to have your wedding reports to read again, Kaylee :) However, I don't think you'd be able to do a link to them unless they were already posted on the US boards (were they?), as the links to the old UK site wouldn't work. They'd have to be posted individually, I'm fairly sure.

nxylas
03-25-2002, 06:43 AM
Well, my reports seem to have disappeared. I'll have to repost them when I get home (they are stored as plain text files on my PC at home).