PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL July 2008 Thread!!

MommyBuzz909
12-29-2007, 09:21 AM
I decided to create this because ....well why not?

We will be going 7/14 to 7/21 - staying at AKL for 6 nights and ASMo for 2 nights.

We live 20 minutes from Disneyland and have been there countless times but this will be myself and my DS5's first trip so we are THRILLED!!! We hope to get the chance to meet some of you and create friendships while at the happiest place on earth!!

:cheer2:

Dis-Wiz
12-29-2007, 12:47 PM
I guarantee you'll LOVE WDW!!!!

We'll be there baking in the July sun with ya! From the 23rd to the 29th. :cool1:

Even though we still have 204 more days, I feel like we are leaving in a week! :rotfl: I am so excited. This will be our first time staying at the Polynesian! :dance3:

MommyBuzz909
12-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Now is the heat REALLY that bad? I survived 3 summers living in Vegas. And have been to Florida in summer before (Tampa). Granted, I am a spoiled weather SoCal girl, but is it honestly THAT bad? And my dad lives in Atlanta, and he says, as for the rain, "if you don't like the weather in the South, wait 10 minutes." Does this ring true for Orlando summer downpours?

Dis-Wiz
12-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Now is the heat REALLY that bad? I survived 3 summers living in Vegas. And have been to Florida in summer before (Tampa). Granted, I am a spoiled weather SoCal girl, but is it honestly THAT bad? And my dad lives in Atlanta, and he says, as for the rain, "if you don't like the weather in the South, wait 10 minutes." Does this ring true for Orlando summer downpours?

There's no 'warm' in a Florida summer, just HOT ;) . But in Disney, there are so many air conditioned shops, and indoor rides, that the heat is very bareble :thumbsup2 . If it truly was THAT bad, we wouldn't be going to WDW in the summer for 4th year in a row :cool2: .
As for the downpours, you have heard exactly right. It will be a bright, sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. Then, a huge cloud will come by, lots of thunder and buckets of rain for about 10-20 minutes, and then back to sun and clear skies :thumbsup2 . The only thing is, when it rains, the humidity gets pretty bad. :rolleyes:

princesskelz
01-01-2008, 01:01 PM
2 through the 16!!!:cool1:

only 6 months left!

mickeymyfavorite
01-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi I'm joining, we will be there 7/18-7/27 were staying at the BC, we are so excited :banana: I just booked the room this morning, now all I have to do is just PRAY for a discount code for a "room only", if not another year gone with no code offer. either way I'm real excited.

Me, DS13, & my parents always make this vacation in July, I think my DAD (64 year old baby) is more excited them me. It will be my moms birthday so we will be celebrating that as well.

O.k. now on to the dining.....this year I will be making ADR.

mickeymyfavorite
01-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi I'm joining, we will be there 7/18-7/27 were staying at the BC, we are so excited :banana: I just booked the room this morning, now all I have to do is just PRAY for a discount code for a "room only", if not another year gone with no code offer. either way I'm real excited.

Me, DS13, & my parents always make this vacation in July, I think my DAD (64 year old baby) is more excited them me. It will be my moms birthday so we will be celebrating that as well.

mickeymyfavorite
01-03-2008, 09:43 AM

mickeymyfavorite
01-03-2008, 09:45 AM
sorry about the triple post :rolleyes1 how did that happen:surfweb:

Magic2000
01-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Me & DD will be there June 30 - July 12! We are really excited and can't wait!!

grumpy&princess
01-04-2008, 09:54 AM
will be there 7/14-7/18 staying at POP. I am so excited feeling like a kid again. Since other than with the marching band in 1990 this will be my first time there where I can do what I want when I want.

pixiepoo24637
01-04-2008, 10:38 AM
We will be at the CR from the 6th -15th! I am so happy to be staying on the monorail this year! My kids are so excited already & we are surprising my nephew for his birthday & taking him along! I'm anxious to book our flights asap!

MommyBuzz909
01-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Book them fast. I just called and did some research online - can't find anything less than $900 and I'm coming from SoCal - hopefully you live closer and can get a better deal!!!

pixiepoo24637
01-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Book them fast. I just called and did some research online - can't find anything less than $900 and I'm coming from SoCal - hopefully you live closer and can get a better deal!!!

Allegient air flies out of our local airport & offers rates ranging from $39 to $200 each way. Their reservation system isn't offering flights for July yet-I think they open up 6 months out. But you betcha I'll make them as soon as they open up!

Dis-Wiz
01-04-2008, 07:39 PM
:cool1: Our plans just changed! Now we are staying at the Grand Floridian instead of the Polynesian! :cool1: We are also going to have a 'bonus' day, staying at Port Orleans before we go to the GF! :banana:

To think, we almost didn't think we could even GO this year, and now we are staying at the GF! :lmao: :dance3:

200 more days...:rolleyes:

MommyBuzz909
01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
CONGRATS!! We're staying at ASMo & WL. I'll probably head over to GF and lounge by the pool for a couple hours.....I can't wait!!

Dis-Wiz
01-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks! How long are you staying at each resort?

I have been in a very Disney mood lately. I have been listening to live265 (which I haven't done since before our last trip), and I have been on the boards at least 5 times a day. Finally we are in the 100's (199 more days!). It's so far away, but it feels so soon! :rotfl:

MommyBuzz909
01-05-2008, 02:54 PM
2 nights as ASMo and 7 nights at WL

Dis-Wiz
01-05-2008, 03:58 PM
It's always fun to go from a value resort to a Deluxe resort! :cool1:

MommyBuzz909
01-05-2008, 04:17 PM
I know! My DS5 is a Toy Story fanatic and he REALLY wanted to stay there, plus it'd be nice to say SOME money by staying there for 2 nights. I originally picked AKL but after a lot of research, I decided to go with WL. WL has lots of recreational activities plus it's in the MK area and not all alone by itself!! I hope it's worth it!!! It's our first trip so I can't wait!!

Dis-Wiz
01-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Good choice! WL is much more convenient than AKL. You're right near the MK, and the monorail (Epcot). Plus, you have the marina to rent water stuff like the sea raycer or pontoon boats and you can see the electric water pageant. It's a very nice resort (nice pool). Are you planning on eating at Artisit Point?

MommyBuzz909
01-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Artist Point seems to be more of a "nice dressed" restaurant so I doubt it. Whispering Canyon will definitely be on the agenda. We might do Artist Point for dessert one night though - I hear their cobbler is killer!!

ciera321
01-05-2008, 07:40 PM
We'll join in....July 14 for 2 weeks. We are staying 9 nights at CR and the rest at Poly.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

DisneyMomx7
01-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Count us in - July 20 - August 3 at YC. First week (July 20-27) we're doing a Grand Gathering with all our children, their spouses, and grandchildren. It was our Christmas present to them. Second week will just be me, DH and our three youngest - recuperating from the Grand Gathering!

Dis-Wiz
01-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Count us in - July 20 - August 3 at YC. First week (July 20-27) we're doing a Grand Gathering with all our children, their spouses, and grandchildren. It was our Christmas present to them. Second week will just be me, DH and our three youngest - recuperating from the Grand Gathering!

We'll join in....July 14 for 2 weeks. We are staying 9 nights at CR and the rest at Poly.

That sounds like so much fun! :thumbsup2 Hope you have a great time! 2 weeks in Disney, that's my dream, :cloud9: .

OU1247
01-06-2008, 01:21 PM
We will hopefully be going 7.20-7.26.

I am just trying to figure it all out

mickeymyfavorite
01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
hi everyone I just changed from BC standard to AKL pool view........same dates 7/18-7/27........cant wait still waiting for the code

Dis-Wiz
01-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Artist Point seems to be more of a "nice dressed" restaurant so I doubt it. Whispering Canyon will definitely be on the agenda. We might do Artist Point for dessert one night though - I hear their cobbler is killer!!

Artist Point has changed a lot since it first started out. Before, it was adults only, but now it has changed to be more family-friendly. I am pretty sure that it is business-casual, which means a little nicer than park clothes.

We went last summer, and it was very nice. I'm not a big fan of real formal meals (we've been to Victoria and Albert's a couple times, and it's WAY too formal for me :lovestruc. I'm more of a chicken fingers kinda girl :lmao: ), and Artist Point is a good medium. I remember that after our dinner at Artist Point, we went straight to the MK, so our dress wasn't too 'nice' (Maybe a skort or skirt with a nice top, nothing formal). I could see, though, how it may not be the first choice of a 5yo, but it's definitely worth it if your little guy doesn't mind the nicer restaurants. He'll LOVE WC! It's a great place for kids. I'm not much of a fan of the food, but the atmosphere is very entertaining!

Dis-Wiz
01-06-2008, 08:29 PM
hi everyone I just changed from BC standard to AKL pool view........same dates 7/18-7/27........cant wait still waiting for the code

You must be like us. We don't usually end up in the resort we intially plan on, :rotfl: . I can't count how many times we plan on staying at the All Stars or POR, and end up staying at the GF (our one true love :love: ).

It seems like the majority of us are all going to be in WDW around the same time! Us genius disers think alike! ;)

OU1247
01-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Well I am booked.
Had to move dates due to my hubbies work but we are going July 16-22.
We will be there on our 18th Ann.

We are staying at the CRS.
CAN'T WAIT

MommyBuzz909
01-07-2008, 08:35 AM
Right now, I have my trip planned for ASMo & WL, but I'm think about chainging some nights and staying ALSO at POR for a few nights to kind of not have my trip be so expensive and to spend some time, at yet ANOTHER resort....thoughts?

java
01-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Allegient air flies out of our local airport & offers rates ranging from $39 to $200 each way. Their reservation system isn't offering flights for July yet-I think they open up 6 months out. But you betcha I'll make them as soon as they open up!

Hey are you flying out of Lehigh Valley. We are going to try to book through them as well. Fingers crossed. Oh and I have not flown in a LOOOOOOOOONG time(like 7 years)
I called and they said July will be out within the next 2 weeks!:banana:

We will be at the BWI June 29-July 6th.

Dis-Wiz
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Right now, I have my trip planned for ASMo & WL, but I'm think about chainging some nights and staying ALSO at POR for a few nights to kind of not have my trip be so expensive and to spend some time, at yet ANOTHER resort....thoughts?

POR is a very pleasant resort. We were a little apprehensive at first, because we had read a lot of complaints about it on the DIS, but it was actually very nice! I MUCH prefer Riverside over Frech Quarter, because the Mansions at Riverside are just so beautiful, a unique way to have the rooms.

POR has a nice restaurant called Boatwrights which we liked a lot! Very casual, and a GOOD meal (not fancy, but not CS food). We spent our one night there (this passed summer), walking around the area and it's just so pretty! There's also a big gift shop there, which has a lot of cool stuff!

We liked it a lot, thus the reason for our returning to it this summer :thumbsup2 (even if it is just for one night).

pixiepoo24637
01-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Hey are you flying out of Lehigh Valley. We are going to try to book through them as well. Fingers crossed. Oh and I have not flown in a LOOOOOOOOONG time(like 7 years)
I called and they said July will be out within the next 2 weeks!:banana:

We will be at the BWI June 29-July 6th.

No, we are flying out of TriCities (near Bristol TN)! I am so hoping for $49 rates! Last year we paid $400+ per person through Delta.

grumpy&princess
01-10-2008, 11:12 AM
any one staying at POP around 14-18th?

GothTink
01-10-2008, 11:43 AM
It's our first (and maybe only, who knows?) trip to the World, so we decided to do it right the first time, just in case, and booked a room at the Poly from July 11-18. Can't wait!!

llmurphy17
01-12-2008, 10:27 AM
We are going July 12th - July19th staying at BCV. :goodvibes :goodvibes :cool1: :cool1: :dance3:

Kris Puyear
01-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Hi,:yay:

We will be there celebrating my 40th birthday:cheer2: , so we are splurging on the room. We are going to be staying at the Beach Club for 10 days.:woohoo:

We have been to WDW many times and have stayed at POR, All-Stars and Pop Century. My husband is scared that we will love the BC so much we won't be able to go back to value resorts. :dance3:

The whole family is psyched!!
Kris

princesskelz
01-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Lots of PPL are stayin at the Beach Club!!:thumbsup2
July 2nd-16th
anyone braving the 3rd EMH till 4 AM?:confused3 i am!:thumbsup2

odc146
01-14-2008, 01:36 AM
We will be staying at our home resort SSR for the first time June 29-July 11. We are so excited, haven't been to the world for 5 yrs. It will be myself DH, DS 14 and DS 5. I am sooooo excited.

GothTink
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM
So how many of us have ADRs all set?

I made mine on Sunday (DH's birthday!), and got everything I wanted, including CRT and LeCellier. WOOT! :woohoo:

Best of luck to all July go-ers!

BecsBunch
01-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Our family of 7 will be staying in the Fort in a fifth wheel June 28-July 11th.

I'm getting anxious and trying my hardest to hold the "secret" in that we're going to Disney again. Originally I had it planned to go in December, however we were going to tent camp. Instead, we're going in July in a fifth wheel.

How many of you are doing the dining plan?

Our first trip, we didn't do the plan. (Stayed at Coronado Springs & WLV's) Our second trip, we did the plan and loved it. (Stayed at OKW in a 2bdrm villa). This trip, I'm undecided. For our length of stay, it's going to add a LOT of additional expense to our trip when we could eat most meals at the trailer. Decisions decisions...

Anyone else concerned about the heat & crowds? We're from Michigan where it can get quite hot & humid. We also tent camp in July here without electricity or running water. I *think* we can manage at Disney! :)
-Becky

iluv2go2disney
01-15-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm so excited to see this thread. We are going July 19-26, staying at Pop Century. We just booked our plane tickets, 89.00 each way. I was pretty excited about that. I haven't made ADR's yet. I can make them next week. Has anyone heard of a planned Dis Meet going on in July? I would love to meet some other Disney freaks like myself.

princesskelz
01-15-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm so excited to see this thread. We are going July 19-26, staying at Pop Century. We just booked our plane tickets, 89.00 each way. I was pretty excited about that. I haven't made ADR's yet. I can make them next week. Has anyone heard of a planned Dis Meet going on in July? I would love to meet some other Disney freaks like myself.

i think there is one in the works for the Teen Board but idk about rest. i think it Would be cool!!:thumbsup2

Dis-Wiz
01-16-2008, 02:10 PM
7 more days until we can make our ADRs!!! I am so excited! Our family has narrowed the list of restaurants to just 6!

Citrico's (GF)
California Grill (CR)
Artist Point (WL)
Yachtsman (YC)
Kona Cafe (Poly)
Shula's (Dolphin)

These are the places we are going for dinner each night. We try to avoid making ADRs for lunch (WARNING!-worst mistake we ever made!!!!). We usually like to keep lunches light. We'll probably eat at Pizzafari for lunch when we are at AK, and we'll probably stop at the Columbia Harbor House for lunch when we are the MK. Same with 50's Prime time at MGM (yes, I know it's not MGM anymore, lol. But it's hard to break habit), and maybe the somewhere in the WS for when we are at Epcot.

As for a dining plan, we are going to be on the Platinum Plan this year (for the 3rd time :goodvibes. Like I said, hard to break habit :lovestruc ). What I like most about the plan, is the unlimited use of the sea raycers! We spent a lot of time on the sea raycers last year. A GREAT way to cool off in the summer heat! :thumbsup2

I checked the WDW site, and the scheduled EMH are up for July! We always base most of our plans around the EMH (gotta take advantage of 'em all!)

Happy planning to you all! :dance3:

GothTink
01-18-2008, 06:33 PM
We're doing the Deluxe Dining Plan. And, considering the prices of some of the places we're eating...I'd rather pay for it in advance than watch hubby have a heart attack every time he opened his wallet. :lmao:

disneyfanprincess
01-21-2008, 01:28 PM
So how many of us have ADRs all set?

I made mine on Sunday (DH's birthday!), and got everything I wanted, including CRT and LeCellier. WOOT! :woohoo:

Best of luck to all July go-ers!

I called this morning to secure all of our ADRs for our 7/19-7/25 stay at AKV. Finally going with my sister and her family so we really wanted a 'girls' breakfast with the lovely Cindy at her residence for my sister, her DD4 and myself. I called at 7:00 a.m. this morning and got through right away without being on hold at all and got an 8:10 a.m. ADR for CRT on 7/23- woohoo!!!:cool1:

My DH, DS17 and DS9 are no longer willing to put up with the princess meals so I am thrilled to finally be going back to the castle with my princess niece. I was also able to get all of preferred dining times for the rest of our TS meals (Crystal Palace, Coral Reef, Whispering Canyon and Hollywood & Vine).

Good luck to everyone else booking their ADRs this week.:yay:

princesskelz
01-21-2008, 02:07 PM
We have our ADR's Booked just dont know what times!:rolleyes: The neibors did most of it! were going with a group of 21! i have to start working on my Shirt:eek:

iluv2go2disney
01-21-2008, 02:47 PM
I made my ADR's the AM and I'm so glad I got everything I wanted. :cool1: Good Luck to everyone else.

tariqsmom
01-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Me and my DH, along with our 2 sons, will be going July 14-20. We stayed at the CSR in 2007, no complaints about the weather, it gets hot here in Alabama as well. This time we will be staying at the AKL.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

gracefor5
01-27-2008, 10:58 PM
We just booked our first trip to WDW EVER!!! We've been to Disneyland many times (blessed to live right near by) but never to Fl...Hubby, me and 3 wee ones are off to the Magical Land July 29-August 7. I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!Can you tell that I'm excited....

Kim

Guzzi
01-30-2008, 08:00 AM
:surfweb: :cool1: We on for July 08 too:banana: We are flying out of Syracuse NY on July 8th, will be there to celebrate my wifes BDay and will fly home on the 15th. We havent decided which mod to stay at yet. My wife is voting for POFQ to try somthing new, My daughter and I are voting for a return to CSR, we havnt told our son yet, planning to surprise him on his birthday in June with news of the trip

GothTink
01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
:surfweb: :cool1: We on for July 08 too:banana: We are flying out of Syracuse NY on July 8th, will be there to celebrate my wifes BDay and will fly home on the 15th. We havent decided which mod to stay at yet. My wife is voting for POFQ to try somthing new, My daughter and I are voting for a return to CSR, we havnt told our son yet, planning to surprise him on his birthday in June with news of the trip

If it's her birthday, I'm not sure you should get a vote. ;)

Have fun!!!

a Really Bad Egg
01-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Beach Club Villas - 7/24-8/1

:thumbsup2

ENSOCK
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Me! Me! Me! Just made mine tonight, July 26th through Aug. 2nd at the POFQ!:banana: I made our ADR's at:
Hoop Dee Doo
Raglan Road
Ohana's
50's
Boma
Lecellier!

Can't wait! Now to overplan again this year!!:lmao:

Maverick Mike
01-30-2008, 09:29 PM
We are headed to Pop Century from July 21 - 30 with our new 6 month old baby and our Disney-loving daughter who is 11!

We have our ADRs, all at 6:00 or 6:05! Awesome times!

Hoop-Dee-Do
Le Cellier
50's Prime Time Cafe
Sci-Fi Dine In
Liberty Tree Tavern
Chef Mickeys
Garden Grill

Driving from St. Louis! We do this every summer, usually in June, but I need to teach summer school for two weeks to pay for the trip! I hope July is great! We were there in August once during Hurricane Charley!

Harley-Mouse
01-30-2008, 10:19 PM
July 13 - 25 4 night AKV, 4 nights SSR, & 4 nights VB.
All ADR are booked got every thing we wanted.
Did you guys look on the mmet board thay are trying to get one together. See you around WDW.

I will have a Dis sign on my room door if you see it sign your screen name. And I will post the results of how many people sign my papper.

dianna_nc
02-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone! As you can see I am a newbie! Planning to head to Disney July 7-July 16. It will be me, DH and 2 of our 5 kids. The older kids are going to Florida all summer to visit family.

We used to live an hour and a half from Disney so the older kids have been there quite a lot. This will be the first time for my youngest 2 boys (5 & 6). And my DH hasn't been there in about 30 years!!! My last visit was right before we moved to NC in 1999.

Hoping to book soon and stay at All Star Movies with the DDP. I wish my tax refund would hurry up so I can get this all booked!!

Anyway, Hello everyone and thanks for all the tips that you post!! I've already learned A LOT!!

Harley-Mouse
02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
welcome and have fun on the boards. We will look for you at WDW get your lime green ready!

Atchley
02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Going to WL July 19-26th. Just actually got off the phone paying off the trip!!:cool1: Have all my ADRs made for dining and made DD reservations at BBB.:woohoo: Now if only they took reservations at MK Barber Shop!:lmao:

MommyBuzz909
02-05-2008, 05:26 PM
My plans changed! We are now going 7/19-26. Staying at ASMo 7/19-7/23 and then POR 7/23-7/26. All of my ADR's are made! Now I just have to pay for the darn thing!!! It's our first trip and we're SUPER excited! I can't wait!!!

ryley26
02-06-2008, 06:29 AM
We'll be there 6/29-7/10 at the Beach Club Villas hope to see some Diser there.

MommyBuzz909
02-06-2008, 07:38 AM
For all of you that will be there from 7/19 to 7/26 (in that range) do we want to plan a DIS meet up or something like that?

iluv2go2disney
02-06-2008, 07:43 AM
I would love that, let's get it started. Our date are exactly the same as yours.:cool1:

MommyBuzz909
02-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Where are you guys staying at? We'll be at ASMo for 5 nights and then POR for the next 4.....

it's myself (I'll be 26 on Tuesday) and my DS who at that time will be 5.5!!

iluv2go2disney
02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
We are staying at Pop Century. It will be myself (33), DH (33), DD (11), DS (9), my mom & my dad. Why don't we start the ball rolling on a meet? If others join in that's great.

collcass
02-06-2008, 08:13 AM
We will be there for our first family trip. I was there as a youngster and DH was there when he was a teenager. We fly into Tampa 7/2. It is the two of us plus our four kids (DD10,DSs 9,6,4) at first. We are scheduled to be at ASSR from 7/2-7/5 but I believe I've secured tickets just behind the SOX dugout for their game that night so I will be giving that to DH and DS as early bday gifts and I'm trying to find a hotel on the beach for the night.

On 7/5 we meet my sister & BIL and cousin and her husband plus all their kids and will be staying at a vacation home until the 12th. They all leave the 12th and then we are at Pop Century until the 14th.

We fly home on the 17th.

Wow, think I've just confused myself. :confused3

We are excited and glad I found these boards since so many quetions have been answered just by reading the boards. I'm a bit nervouse about the crowds, especially since we will have 3 four year olds, 3 six year olds and a 9 & 10 yr old with us. Thankfully, the two babies are staying with their grandparents so that will make it a bit easier:woohoo:

DD is psyched to be celebrating her bday while we are there.
I've become addicted to trip reports and have been ignoring my "real" life to read them:eek:

Colleen

princesskelz
02-06-2008, 01:45 PM
146 days!!!:eek:

I now have found out we are staying at the BCV and im having my Sweet 16 wile down there:goodvibes

Promomx2
02-06-2008, 02:00 PM
We will be there for our first family trip. I was there as a youngster and DH was there when he was a teenager. We fly into Tampa 7/2. It is the two of us plus our four kids (DD10,DSs 9,6,4) at first. We are scheduled to be at ASSR from 7/2-7/5 but I believe I've secured tickets just behind the SOX dugout for their game that night so I will be giving that to DH and DS as early bday gifts and I'm trying to find a hotel on the beach for the night.

On 7/5 we meet my sister & BIL and cousin and her husband plus all their kids and will be staying at a vacation home until the 12th. They all leave the 12th and then we are at Pop Century until the 14th.

We fly home on the 17th.

Wow, think I've just confused myself. :confused3

We are excited and glad I found these boards since so many quetions have been answered just by reading the boards. I'm a bit nervouse about the crowds, especially since we will have 3 four year olds, 3 six year olds and a 9 & 10 yr old with us. Thankfully, the two babies are staying with their grandparents so that will make it a bit easier:woohoo:

DD is psyched to be celebrating her bday while we are there.
I've become addicted to trip reports and have been ignoring my "real" life to read them:eek:

Colleen

We've been to the Tampa Bay Rays game before. It's a real nice stadium, be sure to get there early to see all the things in the stadium. Also, the beach there is beautiful. We stay at Maderia Beach, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.

collcass
02-07-2008, 08:03 AM
We've been to the Tampa Bay Rays game before. It's a real nice stadium, be sure to get there early to see all the things in the stadium. Also, the beach there is beautiful. We stay at Maderia Beach, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.
I'll have to check out madeira beach. DFIL is in Safety Harbor and my aunt/uncle live in Lithia so I was rtying to find something that was not too far from any of them.

I was actually able to get ressies for CRT before RD on 7/6 yesterday. I couldn't believe it!

MommyBuzz909
03-06-2008, 08:49 AM
...bumping...

I know there's more people coming in July!!

LaLupita
03-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Staying at POP 07.20-07.27 :cool1:

3DEES
03-09-2008, 07:28 PM
We're staying at AKL from July 23-28.....

First trip to Disney.....can't wait!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW- these boards have been wonderful....I have learned SOOO much and will hopefully be well-prepared for our trip!! :cool2:

lizzyb
03-10-2008, 06:49 AM
July 12-19 POP

arkansas mom
03-10-2008, 08:19 AM
So which official July 2008 thread is official??? :rotfl:

Nedebpats
03-10-2008, 07:43 PM
My daughter and my two grandaughters and I are headed to Pop for 2 nights and then 5 nights at Boardwalk Villas. Can't wait.

Debbie

Diznejen1
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
DH and I will be at Pop from 7/5-7/12:woohoo:
Hope to see some of ya'll there!:thumbsup2

soonerlpn
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
July 21 thru the 26th, staying at All Star Sports..will be there celebrating my DS birthday turning 6. :woohoo:

mrstomrice
03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Are you going to Pop in July? We have a few weeks available in our fridge swap! Check out the link below or contact momsoftwins for more info!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1721588