PDA

View Full Version : hannah tickets came today!!!!!

dj2
12-24-2007, 03:06 PM
i am so happy!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

i paid extra for three day delivery (nine days ago!!) so i could wrap them for christmas. come to find out that's three days from when they get around to printing them! i am SO excited that they're here in time!! Wahoo!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

binky503
12-24-2007, 03:59 PM
We have been unable to get the Hannah tickets for Times Union Center in Albany, NY. My girls want to go so bad and they sold out so fast.

Enjoy
Merry Christmas

dj2
12-24-2007, 08:12 PM
We have been unable to get the Hannah tickets for Times Union Center in Albany, NY.

i hear that arenas sometimes release seats the week of, a day or two before, and on the day of. maybe you can keep trying. you never know.

we were VERY lucky. after not getting a good lottery number at the line at the local ticketmaster outlet, we hustled to the library to use their computers because we only have "dial up" at home. dh was a few computers down and didn't get anything. i just got lucky. there was a mom/daughter there trying too, and they didn't get anything.

good luck!

TinaLala
12-25-2007, 07:01 PM
We saw her in RI and she was AWESOME! Bring your camera if you can!!

swimmer4life267
12-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Nassau Coliseum , Uniondale , NY
they have tickets available for there right now (12:47 my time) at ticketmaster.com!!!!!

HakunaMatata23
12-26-2007, 11:05 AM
My niece and nephew (10 and 5) just got their HM tickets for Christmas...they were both so excited. We live fairly close to NYC, but SIL wasn't able to get tickets to any of those shows...so they are actually driving 2 hours up to Albany for that show since that was the one she could get tickets to.

They just saw the High School Musical on Ice show a few weeks back and the LOVED that!