PDA

View Full Version : Re : The Uk Dis!

Janice
02-27-2002, 03:58 AM
Hi Everyone :wave:

Sadly we are experiencing technical difficulties and the UK Dis is down at the moment.

Could you all contact your friends from the UK Dis and point them in this direction and let them know where we are all residing for the time being?

In the meantime, lets get on with what we do best - talk Disney and Plan Holidays :)

Keep them posts coming,

Janice :)

Fiona R from UK
02-27-2002, 04:09 AM
Hi Janice :wave:

SimonV
02-27-2002, 04:20 AM
Just to underline, folks, we have a major technical problem with the UK Boards site that may not be resolved quickly. Please bear with us and, as Janice says, try to email people you know to let them know where we are! For the time being, you will have to count all the info on the UK site as 'lost in cyberspace.' We're really sorry about this, especially as our little DIS community was growing rapidly, but we hope (!) some kind of normal service will be resumed. Now if we all pray to Alex and the other Tech-gods.........!

BevS97
02-27-2002, 04:24 AM
Oh dear - that sounds pretty serious - I do hope people can find us over here...

Bev

WebmasterPenny
02-27-2002, 04:30 AM
It <i>is</i> serious :(

Now everybody cross all your fingers and toes, get down on your hands and knees and start paying homage to Alex & the techies...to be totally honest, we need all the help we can get at the moment...

Penny :)

squitty
02-27-2002, 04:43 AM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed here:D

smiler
02-27-2002, 04:50 AM
Hi folks,

having to post under DD name, she plays here I play on the UK boards

that way no arguments!

was having severe withdrawal symptoms

P.S nearly forgot it's Bovril, smiler is DD

Theresa Hudson
02-27-2002, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the e-mail Janice.

I was wondering what was happening.

Oh NO! I had just got to 1000 posts :(

Theresa

WebmasterPenny
02-27-2002, 04:59 AM
Theresa...so it was <b>YOU</b> who broke it!!!!

Penny :)

Mazzy
02-27-2002, 05:20 AM
Hi Everyone! :wave:

Just got my Pooh avatar and now I'm plain old Mazzy :rolleyes:

I really hope that everyone can find us here, and that the UK DIS is soon back on it's feet!

BONZO
02-27-2002, 05:27 AM
Now we know what the US DISers felt like!

:(

UKDEB
02-27-2002, 05:27 AM
Oh no, I have a bad feeling about this. :( Offering up my little prayer now........

Aprilimgoing
02-27-2002, 05:31 AM
Did anyone get my desperate e-mails last night, i think i sent them to about 6 peoples.
Now ive lost my countdown.....booo hooo....and my tinkerbell and my piglet...and ive had to change my name to i'm going april!!!!!!!.

Anyway whats the main gossip today.

bengunn
02-27-2002, 08:19 AM
Hello all, I am amazed that I could get in here as I do not remember registering on the US Boards.

Sad news about the UK Boards though - I guess I have lost my avatar - will have to look up how to reinstall my count down.

Richard

nativetxn
02-27-2002, 09:12 AM
The withdrawal is terrible isn't it? I hope everyone can find their way over here. I don't know what I would have done without the UK boards when the US DIS was down. Now we can return the favor :)

caroley
02-27-2002, 09:45 AM
Hello, hello. Gosh I'm so glad to see everyone. I was starting to panic when it was still down this morning, and then I had to go to work and I got home and it was still broke and thank goodness you're here......:)

keith&carol
02-27-2002, 10:31 AM
So that's where you've all been hiding today!

We're off on Saturday and this was major panic when there was no UK board today.
Do you think lots of Pixie Dust might help:earsgirl:

Carol

panpant
02-27-2002, 11:09 AM
Aha,

Found you, tag you're all it...

Greg:D

Angeluk
02-27-2002, 11:49 AM
lol Greg:)
terrible news about the Dis....just when I had a bit of time to spare too....thank goodness for our alternative home!!

KayleeUK
02-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Hello everyone!!

Found you :D

Kaylee

Rick Walmsley
02-27-2002, 01:10 PM
:jester:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As with all things great you cant believe how much you miss it until its not there!!!!!!!

Lets hope normal service will resume some time soon

Rick

Janet & Terry
02-27-2002, 01:12 PM
Hi all.

Got fingers and toes tightly crossed for rapid rescue of UKDis.

Some of you managed to get your signatures/countdowns up and running quick! Am missing mine!

FionaR - I LOVE your Pooh character line-up!:)

Janet

Rick Walmsley
02-27-2002, 01:15 PM
:jester:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

As with all things great you cant believe how much you miss it until its not there!!!!!!!

Lets hope normal service will resume some time soon

Rick

Janet & Terry
02-27-2002, 01:24 PM
Hi UK-Dis'ers!!

Fingers tightly crossed for rapid rescue of UK DIS boards.

Some of you have got your signatures/countdowns up and running over here quick! Am missing mine - especially after DH's recent efforts :rolleyes:

FionaR - I LOVE your Pooh character line-up!

Janet :)

Nita
02-27-2002, 03:48 PM
Hi Guys finally found you all nice to be back :)

profdsny
02-27-2002, 10:38 PM
Boy, as the ancient Romans use to say, this bites. Luckily I had my password for this group around. And, just when I had a problem and needed to talk. Oh well.
Thanks Janice for the email. Hope we are back soon.
Joe

eyoreaud
02-28-2002, 05:37 AM
Hi Guys'n' Gals!,:wave: :wave:

Sorry to hear about UK boards, hopefully all is not lost!

Had a devil of a time logging on but i'm here at last:rolleyes:

There are too many eeyors on US dis (must be popular eh? )

Time to get my daily dis fix now...........

Luv Audrey
XXXXXXXXX
(ex eyorefan):bounce: :bounce: