PDA

View Full Version : I just realized I have CM pins!

TSI_Fan
05-01-2001, 03:17 PM
A year ago, a friend of mine (former CM) have me 2 cast member pins as part of a birthday present. I didn't think anything of it until now when I started collecting pins. So I added them to my collection on pinpics.com, but I couldn't find any informtaion on if they are rare, or if they have any value. On the pinpics.com site, they are pins #1 and #61. Any info?

Also, this brings my collection up to 6 now. I want to display these in a frame, but I cannot figure out how to display these properly...any ideas from people who have displayed their pins?

Thanks for any info!

pintrader
05-01-2001, 05:24 PM
Let me be the first to direct you to our board famous framer NH Mickey (Nat). I am not sure how you see his beautiful creations other than go back to our old boards and bring up his posts.:wave: :wave:

NHMickey
05-01-2001, 09:21 PM
Thank you for the intro Kathryn... Here is a link to a page I set up for framing... Hope it helps.

http://nhmickey.homestead.com/framing.html

TSI_Fan
05-03-2001, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the ideas!!! All this can be found at craft stores, correct?

NHMickey
05-03-2001, 08:26 AM
Yes most all of it came from AC Moore's Crafts.

KathiWithAnI
05-03-2001, 12:14 PM
Hi and welcome to the collector's boards!

I went and looked at the 2 pins you mentioned, unfortunately I am a TDS CM and those are from the parks-- I wish I could give you more info ........

Kathi

jk1
05-06-2001, 08:26 AM
Your pin #1 is a CM/promotional pin that was produced for the Millennium Celebration. Your pin #61 is a pin that is/was available for purchase only at the WDW CM store - Company D. Although neither was/is very rare, they are not available to the General Public.