PDA

View Full Version : Marrakesh VS. Nine Dragons

magicalcouple
11-12-2007, 02:26 PM
I am a HUGE fan of Marrakesh but I am seriously considering giving Nine Dragons a shot for the sake of DH. In your opinion, which is the better choice for dinner?????

Thanks!!!:banana:

OKW Lover
11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
uhhhh - can we have a third choice; none of the above?

Seriously, for us this would be picking the lesser of two evils; overpriced, mediocre chinese or overpriced, unappetizing Moroccan. Perhaps the belly dancer at Marrakesh would have to be the deciding factor.

w2dr
11-12-2007, 03:03 PM
No doubt in my mind, Marrakesh wins hands down. In fact, Marrakesh is one of our favorite dining locations. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Pumbaa_
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
When are you going? 9dragons is undergoing major rehab next year

Nine Dragons - January 6 - December 31, 2008 (No info beyond this date)

full rehab list rehab list (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm)

scrump
11-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Is your DH wanting to try Nine Dragons?

Nine Dragons is nothing special for us - we can find that food and ambience in our neighborhood. We like Marrakesh better, in terms of food and atmosphere. It is one of my favorites!

tiggersmom2
11-12-2007, 05:53 PM
We were pleasantly surprised with Nine Dragons on our May trip. Nice fresh food and large portions with a beautiful atmosphere. We were very disappointed with the Marrakesh.....small portions and the chicken was bad.....bad.

Everyone has different tastes, I recommend to try it yourself at least once.:)

rcraw45425
11-12-2007, 05:55 PM
We enjoy Nine Dragons every time we dine there.

Disney Ron
11-12-2007, 06:03 PM
We enjoyed Nine Dragons in September, so much that we are going again in December! Go with your first choice, and try it for yourselves!

Good luck choosing,
Mrs. Disney Ron

Evi
11-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Its just its american chinese food and not traditional chinese food as a chinese food purist I cant do it sorry

Mackey Mouse
11-13-2007, 04:44 AM
I am not wowed by Nine Dragons and woudl take Marrakesh over that choice. In saying that, there are other restaurants I would prefer over the both of them at Epcot, but those was not your question... ;) :)

MaryKatesMom
11-13-2007, 05:43 AM
uhhhh - can we have a third choice; none of the above?

Seriously, for us this would be picking the lesser of two evils; overpriced, mediocre chinese or overpriced, unappetizing Moroccan. Perhaps the belly dancer at Marrakesh would have to be the deciding factor.

My thoughts exactly. Mediocre chinese can be had anywhere but mediocre Moroccan, that's at least different.